Fanatical Thread

Oh Infinite Space 3 is in the series or inspired by Weird Worlds games....ah those games are good....I'm buying this one...at least a few wants here for sure! Now officially bought.
Unfortunately it's not a sequel to Infinite Space, the DS RPG by Platinum Games, but I'll take this, too, since I have the two previous entries in the series from IGS.

So.

Did Bundle Stars just break the good bundle drought? Is that actually what's happened here?
Sadly it seems like Blink took Bundle Stars spot this time around kinda surprised actually gotta look on the bright side of things though at least neither are Indie Royale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly it seems like Blink took Bundle Stars spot this time around kinda surprised actually gotta look on the bright side of things though at least neither are Indie Royale.
Yeah I'm surprised. I really expected better from Blink and worse from Bundle Stars, but just goes to show you never know. Even a crappy bundler puts out something decent every once in a while and vice versa.

Buyin' this for Infinite Stars III (I loved Strange Adventures, but wow this is too early and too cheap) and Gray Matter, which I've been wanting to play for a long time.

I'll give Bundlestars credit for their diversity/variety, I mean, where the  fuck  do they find some of these games? But even though the current Blink is full of repeats, they do carry some of the more "high profile" games like To the Moon and Really Big Sky, though I'm not really sure what high profile means on the indie game scene. Anyways +more games on my steam library.

Just got an email from BundleStars with a Steam key for Vitrum from the Pure Indie Bundle.

Did they buy out Carlmundo?  Whatever happened, I approve.

also update neuro just need the name change now! Also thanks for Iserra for his post on steam trade easier all need was formattting!

Grabbed every one of those in previous Bundlestars bundles. I may have been better off skipping those and grabbing this.

Ooo, good timing. Got Race Injection from Gala and was wondering when I could finish the set. Thanks for the heads-up.

Okay, so for anyone confused as fuck as to what comes with what, this bundle from BundleStars comes with everything here, so everything related to the franchise.*

Edited because I derped.
Apparently I have everything except Race On.

Edit:

Apparently, I do own Race On, but Enhanced Steam doesn't register it. Good thing I double checked.

Are any of these racing game any good/unique enough? It feels like too many of the same game judging from just the trailers..

Are any of these racing game any good/unique enough? It feels like too many of the same game judging from just the trailers..
yea theyre all pretty much the same games running on the same game engine, but each have theyre own unique bits. however Race 07 (the base game), Race Injection (Race 07 plus all add on stuff) & Race on are pretty much the exact same game with some different menu changes and maybe different cars added in

that said I have all of them except GT Legends and GTR1, not sure if I want to spend $2.99 for 2 of them. hell ive got 2 copies of Race 07/Race Injection just sitting around unclaimed. lord knows I dont need even more

So it looks like BundleStars updated their site layout for when you sign into your account. Keys are now in a separate tab from order #s, and each bundle purchase is now viewable individually (think Groupees' layout). I like it, it's a better and cleaner set-up as opposed to just having one page full of keys from every bundle you've bought.

So it looks like BundleStars updated their site layout for when you sign into your account. Keys are now in a separate tab from order #s, and each bundle purchase is now viewable individually (think Groupees' layout). I like it, it's a better and cleaner set-up as opposed to just having one page full of keys from every bundle you've bought.
Actually, I liked it better before. I don't remember what my invoice numbers are or when I bought what bundle. Now I have to reference an email to determine either of those if looking for a specific key or randomly check in a given date range. Not that I need to look at my account page more than once to document my purchases, but still.

Actually, I liked it better before. I don't remember what my invoice numbers are or when I bought what bundle. Now I have to reference an email to determine either of those if looking for a specific key or randomly check in a given date range. Not that I need to look at my account page more than once to document my purchases, but still.
Yeah.. this layout is worse. I don't think any other bundle site organizes like this.. makes no sense to do it this way.

I'm not bothered by it. I immediately redeem my keys or copy them to another list where I keep my extras. 

I've never attached my bundles to my profile.  See no point since Bundlestars does it right and only does Steam keys and you get them all up front.  

It looks like they changed the layout again. Now orders and keys are in the same tab, but you have to click the "Your Keys" link next to each order on the page.

Maybe that's the change you guys saw? I swear it was better before.

The "keys" tab before had each bundle you've purchased able to be clicked separately (and the bundle's name was listed, unlike this current set-up), it was very reminiscent of Groupees. If you're talking about this new layout being shitty, I agree with you.

it's a better and cleaner set-up as opposed to just having one page full of keys from every bundle you've bought.
You are wrong, NEWB! Pop quiz, hotshot: Let's say I want to retrieve my key for Tower Wars from the Reboot 2.0 bundle. How do I do that quickly? There are no longer any names attached, only order numbers and dates. Bundlestars: FAIL, BobbyTastic: FAIL!

You are wrong, NEWB! Pop quiz, hotshot: Let's say I want to retrieve my key for Tower Wars from the Reboot 2.0 bundle. How do I do that quickly? There are no longer any names attached, only order numbers and dates. Bundlestars: FAIL, BobbyTastic: FAIL!
->

It looks like they changed the layout again. Now orders and keys are in the same tab, but you have to click the "Your Keys" link next to each order on the page.

Maybe that's the change you guys saw? I swear it was better before.

The "keys" tab before had each bundle you've purchased able to be clicked separately (and the bundle's name was listed, unlike this current set-up), it was very reminiscent of Groupees. If you're talking about this new layout being shitty, I agree with you.

Stop stealing my THUNDARR, NEWB!!!
Thundercats-MadeforLeticia.gif

so furry party wtf im going to run away thanks Neuro now paid up in all games that u  shall ask drsquatch and cheaplikefox lol for that info hehe

New BundleStars - The Wild Bundle - 7 Steam games for $2.99

• Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
  • A New Beginning - Final Cut
  • Gateways
  • Alien ZOmbie Megadeath
  • Mutant Storm Reloaded
  • Astro Tripper
  • Vitrum
edit: squirrel'ed

Now live:

The Wild Bundle - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Alien Zombie Megadeath
  • Mutant Storm: Reloaded
  • Gateways
  • Astro Tripper
  • Vitrum
[/customspoiler]

New BundleStars - The Wild Bundle - 7 Steam games for $2.99

• Gateways
  • Alien ZOmbie Megadeath
  • Mutant Storm Reloaded
  • Astro Tripper
  • Vitrum
edit: squirrel'ed
Nein, I haff vier of those games already.

Dummkopfs.

bread's done
Back