Fanatical Thread

re: TDU2 3 pack

I'm also down for a slot. I can live with shitty Securom for $3.33 I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great.  If I had waited I could have saved $1.67 on TDU2.  What makes it even worse is that I've barely touched it since picking it up over a year ago.  I think I barely have over 120 hours in it.

Great. If I had waited I could have saved $1.67 on TDU2. What makes it even worse is that I've barely touched it since picking it up over a year ago. I think I barely have over 120 hours in it.
My sarcasm detector is broken. Not sure what to make of this post.

*SYSTEM ERROR*

I think this Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be best played on console for me where there's less issue

Deal breaker #1
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: SecuROM™
4 machine activation limit

Deal breaker #2
There is one huge issue with this, and will lower any score this game will ever get.

When you first run TDU2, you will get a prompt to create a profile. If you choose to make a multiplayer profile. you will need an Atari account. This is the worst part. TDU2's website is broken, so when you try to enter it, you will get a message about security issues. You may simply disregard these messages, there is no virus inside it. And creating an account can be tricky aswell (not confirmed by me). And if you forget your password, the "Reset password" button is broken aswell, it will give you a message saying "Couldn't send password reset email" meaning you have to directly contact Atari support for a password reset, which takes two days approx.

Not to mention that TDU2's servers are powered by a hamster running in a wheel, and it tends to be lazy on the job.
So you can count on servers being down quite often, and changing sessions without you knowing it. Playing with friends will be tricky.

Granted, I've had TDU2 PC (Non-Steam) for a long while + activated it long ago [all thanks to one of AmazonTony's first sales]...

Do you still need to get by all of that nonsense first to use TDU2's unofficial patches + mods?

Or do any of the mods bypass that nonsense?

Reboot Bundle 10 - $1.99 (for the first 48 hours) [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Xotic Complete
  • 8BitBoy
  • Fortix 2
  • Ignite
  • Space Farmers 2 Pack
  • Vector
  • Jet Car Stunts
  • SOL: Exodus
  • Residue: Final Cut
  • Rush for Glory
[/customspoiler]

Granted, I've had TDU2 PC (Non-Steam) for a long while + activated it long ago [all thanks to one of AmazonTony's first sales]...

Do you still need to get by all of that nonsense first to use TDU2's unofficial patches + mods?

Or do any of the mods bypass that nonsense?
if u call crack exe = mods, then yes. You still need to make online profile to play multiplayer though

Ending 1/21
Abstract Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Great Permutator
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • PixelJunk Shooter
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
  • Pulstar
  • Megabyte Punch
  • Meltdown
  • Secrets of Raetikon
  • Vangers
  • Velocibox
[/customspoiler]

Ending 1/21
Abstract Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]

• Great Permutator
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • PixelJunk Shooter
  • PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
  • Pulstar
  • Megabyte Punch
  • Meltdown
  • Secrets of Raetikon
  • Vangers
  • Velocibox
[/customspoiler]
Tremor recently stocked this in low qty (~25).

I want Velocibox, and Velocibox is only 295 coins of Tremor.

I have 294.

giphy.gif

You get a coupla points for loggin in. Could gamble and wait for tomorrow (GMT).

edit: they're almost gone already

It probably has something to do with the poll Bundlestars had on their site about what "new" feature people wanted added to the site.

Looks like it's still up. They range from useless to mediocre, take your pick.

bspoll.jpg

Tiered bundles would be the best "feature" in that poll.. but you know they'd add shitty games to the lower tiers so I'm not sure if there's much point

It probably has something to do with the poll Bundlestars had on their site about what "new" feature people wanted added to the site.

Looks like it's still up. They range from useless to mediocre, take your pick.

bspoll.jpg
Tiered bundles would be cool.

Edit: Spooby'd

This better not be the secret because that's some buuuuulshit. Some shit to the bull.

blabla it's a good bundle etc etc even at $5 *grumblegrumble* Still wanted a surprisier surprise. :p

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bundlestars#announcements/detail/142195877670703741

BUNDLE FEST X2! 10 Steam bundles in FIVE days - Day 1 inside. . .

JANUARY 19 - BUNDLE STARS TODD

Bundle Fest X2 is live!

10 awesome Steam bundles in just FIVE DAYS! And we're kicking off with a big one - The new Fully Loaded Bundle has 10 explosive Steam games, all brand new to bundle, for just $4.99! Save a massive $130 at the link below:

VIEW THE BUNDLE HERE[bstars.co]

Wrack - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

DARK - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

BlazeRush - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

Onikira: Demon Killer

Super Toy Cars - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

Magnetic By Nature - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

Silence of the Sleep

The Joylancer: Legendary Motor Knight

The Detail - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

Z - (Includes Steam Trading Cards)

From addictive kill-chain shooting in the arcade world of Wrack, to stealth vampire action in Dark, full-throttle arcade racing in BlazeRush and Super Toy Cars, beat'em ups, horror and loads more. Save 96% on the action-packed Fully Loaded Bundle now!

For Steam Trading Cards collectors - 7 of these games have cards with a combined set price of over $11!

GRAB THE BUNDLE

bread's done
Back