Fanatical Thread

Anybody got an extra copy of Gauntlet to sell? I'll be at work today so I might not respond right away but I would like one.
I still have one. If you're around shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. It's getting late here (in boston) so I may not reply to you until the morning if you can wait.

edit: sold

Last edited by a moderator:
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE Steam Key: MNB97-96TXG-Q7VXI

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura Steam Key: MWCHI-MG0EB-DMDRI

Enjoy!

Ending 6/12
Run & Gun Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Blades of Time Limited Edition
  • Depths of Fear :: Knossos
  • Epigenesis
  • Nam
  • Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
  • Reload
  • Ubersoldier II
[/customspoiler]

All Stars 2 Bundle - $1.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • A Bird Story
  • Alien Rage: Unlimited
  • Broken Sword: Director's Cut
  • Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
  • Mount & Blade
  • Pool Nation
  • Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
[/customspoiler]

Looks more like a B team than an all stars line up.  Pool nation is the only one I'm missing so I'll be tremorbroing that one.

If anyone has an extra Alien Rage Unlimited, I'll take it for $0.25 Paypal. On second thought, doesn't seem that good.

anyone got an extra copy of shadow of Chernobyl, ill paypal for $0.25
If anyone has an extra Alien Rage Unlimited, I'll take it for $0.25 Paypal. On second thought, doesn't seem that good.
It cracks me up that people will bothering Paypal'ing a quarter. Nothing against the guys offering -- props on not just begging for free keys; you're keeping it legit -- but I can barely be bothered to pick a quarter up off the ground, much less going through Paypal to send one across the globe.

It cracks me up that people will bothering Paypal'ing a quarter. Nothing against the guys offering -- props on not just begging for free keys; you're keeping it legit -- but I can barely be bothered to pick a quarter up off the ground, much less going through Paypal to send one across the globe.
c4qfn8.jpg

I actually wanted to change the words to fancy pants or something, but I was too lazy and just used a stock one.

Looks more like a B team than an all stars line up. Pool nation is the only one I'm missing so I'll be tremorbroing that one.
If you haven't already got it from Tremor, hold off. I'm gonna pick up the bundle later (I'm missing 5 games) and I'm gonna have an extra Pool Nation key with your name on it.

That's why most of us have joined Tremorbro. So we can shamefully hide our pocket change transactions and bundle picking :cry:

If you haven't already got it from Tremor, hold off. I'm gonna pick up the bundle later (I'm missing 5 games) and I'm gonna have an extra Pool Nation key with your name on it.
Thanks bro! You just saved me from having to fill out a survey where I need to describe how excited I am over buying fabric conditioner.

I actually wanted to change the words to fancy pants or something, but I was too lazy and just used a stock one.
I think the term "daddy warbucks" would've worked.

Looks more like a B team than an all stars line up. Pool nation is the only one I'm missing so I'll be tremorbroing that one.
I was joking before, but now it really does feel like we're one step away from a Bad Rats All-Star bundle (also includes Metro Last Light)

• A Bird Story
  • Mount & Blade
  • Pool Nation
[/customspoiler]
Maybe I'm buying too many bundles + doing too much trading?

Even me of all people, owns everything there somewhere - most on Steam.

Duke: Manhattan is the only thing there I don't have Steam!

But if you tremorbro'd, you wouldn't have needed to buy this bundle!
If I were to succumb to the siren call of Tremor, I sure as heck wouldn't use my hard earned tremor points buying games from a bundle that I'm missing 5 games from. I'll grant you, I'm no Tremor expert. But from all the discussions I've seen you guys have regarding Tremor, it seems that it's best used on bundles where you're only missing one or two games.

If I were to succumb to the siren call of Tremor, I sure as heck wouldn't use my hard earned tremor points buying games from a bundle that I'm missing 5 games from. I'll grant you, I'm no Tremor expert. But from all the discussions I've seen you guys have regarding Tremor, it seems that it's best used on bundles where you're only missing one or two games.
My point was that if you had been tremorbroing, you'd have all of these games before this bundle existed

I don't even want it but I took it because it was free figuring I would get it 'soon' in a bundle and it's been bugging me since then that I can't activate that damned key for something I don't even want.

I swear every other game gets bundled to hell in multiple Poopees explosive diarrhea bundles but the one game I just want to activate the god damned soundtrack and then forget it about gets bundled once in some BS bundle with all repeats.

I don't even want it but I took it because it was free figuring I would get it 'soon' in a bundle and it's been bugging me since then that I can't activate that damned key for something I don't even want.

I swear every other game gets bundled to hell in multiple Poopees explosive diarrhea bundles but the one game I just want to activate the god damned soundtrack and then forget it about gets bundled once in some BS bundle with all repeats.
None of the CI games stuff have been bundled outside of BS. I suggest tremorbroing it when they restock because you're probably never gonna see it in a non-BS bundle

Oh I will this time. Last time I couldn't be bothered with Tremor. That was before I know you could just watch doll videos like 30 times a day and I had heard Drabes' drunken spyware horror story.

Well, there's the Multiplayer Pack where you get 4 copies each of CastleMiner Z, Dino D-Day, and Murder Miners for $1.99. If you're a n00b with a bunch of n00b friends, that's one of the better deals at 16 cents a game.

4 hours left to get All Stars 2 at $1.99.
  • A Bird Story
  • Mount & Blade
  • Pool Nation
[/customspoiler]

Ending 6/16
Nightmares Bundle - $2.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • 1HEART
  • Betrayer
  • Guns n Zombies
  • Kraven Manor
  • Montague's Mount
  • The Moon Sliver
  • The Path
  • The Samaritan Paradox
[/customspoiler]

Shockwave Bundle - $3.49 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Boson X
  • Drakensang: The River of Time
  • Frozen Synapse Prime (Double Pack)
  • Lilly Looking Through
  • Riptide GP2
  • Smugglers 5: Invasion
  • Two Digits
  • Vertical Drop Heroes HD
  • Visibility
[/customspoiler]

Missing Two Digits and Smugglers -- both of which look interesting -- just too many repeats. Sometimes you get lucky with BundleStars, sometimes you don't.

bread's done
Back