Candle

Good Robot

STANDBY

Manual Samuel

Shark Attack Deathmatch 2

Death by Game Show

Livelock

Guardians of Ember

All are +1 for me except Shark Attack, Candle is on wishlist. Its $3.99 instead of the usual $4.99 for these as well. Pretty easy buy IMO.
$3.99 but only 8 games. The $4.99 ones were 10 games. Last one was 9 games and $4.49. They've been consistent.

It's a plus 8 for me. But honestly, it looks like a collection of games that would have been filler in a previous killer bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's the main problem is that the games just look OK. I'm not even sure I have any of them wishlisted (though that Candle game seems like my style of game). I'm sure 1 or 2 of these will be good enough to justify the purchase.

Livelock looks like a good bro game.  I think all the bros gave Sharkattack Deathmatch 2 by now.  Most have positive reviews too.  I consider stuff like this around the same level of the best Humbles you can expect. 

It's a plus 8 for me. But honestly, it looks like a collection of games that would have been filler in a previous killer bundle.
I think that's the main problem is that the games just look OK. I'm not even sure I have any of them wishlisted (though that Candle game seems like my style of game). I'm sure 1 or 2 of these will be good enough to justify the purchase.
I'd argue this has nothing to do with the quality of the games themselves and everything to do with years of buying bundles leading to a grossly bloated backlog on Steam.

Is Livelock a game about having your credit information stolen?  I'd buy that.  Well, I wouldn't buy it personally but a Ukrainian with my AmEx number would.

Well, it's not really a killer bundle, but even the killers have been fairly uneven for a while. However, at least 4 of the 8 look pretty decent, so it's a pretty decent bang-for-your-buck ratio. Better than a bad Humble or an average IG or Groupees.

I'm pretty much on the boat where I'll buy an IG bundle or something considering HH prices and if I want a few games...and then divide it by the offered price (or a guess on a HH price...usually close on these) and see if I like the value of the games. Humble/BundleStars/Most others are easy to price since you don't have to worry about HH. Least it's new stuff.

Avoid Guardians of Ember.. it's an MMO without the Massive Multiplayer part and with the constant ONLINE requirement

According to Steamcharts, barely 100 ppl are playing as the moment for this Massive Multiplayer Online game :drool:

http://steamcharts.com/app/463680
That's the main reason I wanted it, actually. Well, not because it has a constant online requirement, but because it looks like it's designed in a way that you can easily solo it or have fun with a couple of friends. I'm not really into MMOs these day, and if I was I'd go for a game that's far more popular and not extremely obscure like this one, so it not having a MMO focus is a pro for me, not a con.

That's the main reason I wanted it, actually. Well, not because it has a constant online requirement, but because it looks like it's designed in a way that you can easily solo it or have fun with a couple of friends. I'm not really into MMOs these day, and if I was I'd go for a game that's far more popular and not extremely obscure like this one, so it not having a MMO focus is a pro for me, not a con.
I was interested in giving it a try.

Edit:

Developed by the Runes of Magic people, which I happened to play many many years ago. Based on the fact that that game is a Wow clone with a few additions, this game probably will be generic. That being said, RoM is a F2P MMO that as far as I know is still played after 8 years, that counts for something.

You could say that for most MMO games.. most "dying" MMO games any way.

Have you tried Path of Exile? It's well polished, Free-to-Play and you can solo or co-op with friends

You could say that for most MMO games.. most "dying" MMO games any way.

Have you tried Path of Exile? It's well polished, Free-to-Play and you can solo or co-op with friends
Those games are designed to be MMOs though, this one apparently isn't, which is the difference. Most of those games are better played with other people, while this one seems to be the opposite. Yeah I've tried Path of Exile

Not saying this game is any good, but it's worth a try. I've probably played far worse during bronights.

In case you needed another reason not to play that MMO/Not-a-MMO, according to le Reddits;

Just FYI, Guardians of Ember has fallen off the development cliff into the abyss, apparently. The developers are getting a pretty serious reputation for being combative and beligerent, deleting critical posts and banning users unjustly.

I can't attest to any of this personally, but the reviews would seem to corroborate that story. I don't expect it'll leave Early Access any time soon.

Those games are designed to be MMOs though, this one apparently isn't, which is the difference. Most of those games are better played with other people, while this one seems to be the opposite. Yeah I've tried Path of Exile

Not saying this game is any good, but it's worth a try. I've probably played far worse during bronights.
Literally the first line on the "features" section of their store page;

- Full 3D MMORPG with Hack'n'Slash Combat System
And it's also the first thing they mention on their gameplay trailer.

(On mobile, excuse the double post.)

Donald J TrumpCat, cat purrsident here. 

If you bought the Dollar Forever bundle, which was a tremendous, tremendous deal ... and you're welcome by the way ... check your email for a Zombillie Steam key. 

You're welcome again.

Hmm I wanna get into P&C games/hidden object games, so thats a good bundle especially since I dont have a single game from it lol - but I do have two games on my wishlist.

Alien Isolation Collection is their star deal and $8.89 for everything is a damn steal and historical low. Its my GOTY from '14 and while this price will probably be seen again, its extremely worth it. Not all of the season pass content is great, but its all playable and some of those additions are fantastic. Get it if you dont have it.

Good job gilby, you've made a regular person think Yanni tortures grannies and dogs like in Pulp Fiction.

Procrastinating on the Killer or Granny bundles has payed off.  Bundlestars sent out an email with a discount code today.  It's also on their front page.

*The voucher code is valid until May 31st 2017 at 11.59 PM (BST). The code is not tied to this account, can be used multiple times and applies a 5% discount to your final basket price. This voucher can only be used on individual games and DLCs. It cannot be used on Star Deals, bundles or pre-purchases.
JDBf1wO.png

*The voucher code is valid until May 31st 2017 at 11.59 PM (BST). The code is not tied to this account, can be used multiple times and applies a 5% discount to your final basket price. This voucher can only be used on individual games and DLCs. It cannot be used on Star Deals, bundles or pre-purchases.
JDBf1wO.png
So, about the voucher code w/ items it don't work on....

"It's a trap!"

RE: Case Animatronics

Is this game relevant to you?

This game doesn't look like other things you've played in the past. As such we don't have much information on whether or not you might be interested in this game
Gabe says no.

At least Land of Eyas debuted on a decent bundle site.  

Bundle itself is typical BS stuff.  A few interesting games, but not enough to warrant a purchase for me. 

bread's done
Back