Fanatical Thread

Bundle Fest, YEAH!

qUHcGvM.gif

That sucks for people that were looking at T3.

Luckily I wasn't really interested in T3 and with the addition of Ash of Gods, I might end up getting it... if more games aren't removed before I get around to it that is.

EDIT:

At least it was the whole tier that got removed, and it wasn't like Humble when they have limited games in their big $30 bundles.  Where a game or two get removed but the price doesn't change so all you get is less games if you bought it later.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Lego Pick n Mix bundle is pretty good. I was missing Ninjago, Lego Worlds, and Lego City Undercover. Might wanna check your emails to see if you got a 20% off coupon for subbing. I had one on my alt account, so I grabbed that and the Colossus bundle. Sucks that the tier was removed, but I guess it's not a big loss.

Oh and if you don't have a 20% off coupon and want to buy both of those bundles anyway, make sure you buy the Colossus one first because you currently get a 10% off coupon for making a purchase but it has a $5 minimum. You can buy Colossus and use the coupon you receive on the Lego bundle.

The new Lego Pick n Mix bundle is pretty good. I was missing Ninjago, Lego Worlds, and Lego City Undercover. Might wanna check your emails to see if you got a 20% off coupon for subbing. I had one on my alt account, so I grabbed that and the Colossus bundle. Sucks that the tier was removed, but I guess it's not a big loss.

Oh and if you don't have a 20% off coupon and want to buy both of those bundles anyway, make sure you buy the Colossus one first because you currently get a 10% off coupon for making a purchase but it has a $5 minimum. You can buy Colossus and use the coupon you receive on the Lego bundle.
Yeah, this one added several that weren't in the previous Lego ones- I grabbed Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, it's Season Pass and Lego City Undercover.

Now to wait another year for them to add Lego Incredibles, Lego DC Supervillians and Lego Movie 2.

Give it a few months and they'll run these 3 for $9.99. You wait and see.

Give it a few months and they'll run these 3 for $9.99. You wait and see.
Looking at isthereanydeal, it seems they did run at 3 for $9.99 in 2016 and 2017, but 3 for $11.99 in 2018 and now this one. It also looks like they've only run a pick and mix with the Lego games about once per year.

Grabbed the LEGO bundle - wanted to get LEGO City on PC anyway, and for $12, I got that, LEGO Marvel Superheroes, and Force Awakens. Not a bad deal at all.

Did anyone pick LEGO Worlds?
If so, is there the slightest chance it came with the soundtrack/Early Access DLC when redeemed on Steam?

I snagged the 2 lego titles I didn't already have (TFO, Season Pass, and Ninjago Movie). I also bit on the Mystery bundle. It was mostly shite, as suspected. But buying the mystery bundle netted me a 10% off coupon, which I turned around to use on the Lego bundle, which netted me another 10% coupon, which I might end up using again later this week, if they come out with a decent bundle....

went with the colossus bundle, since ash of gods by itself for $5 I would have got on a steam sale.

Used the 10% coupon to get the lego mix bundle (ninjago, marvel superheroes 2 and lego world) for $10.79

and rolled the dice on the mystery bundle for $6.29-

Funk of Titans; Never Alone; Homeworld Remastered Collection; kotor; Monster Slayers; PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate; Songbringer; Shadow of War; Super Cloudbuilt; DreamBreak

came out way ahead with the midde earth game

nice they keep giving a 10% coupon after each purchase

I ended up getting:

Homeworld Remastered Collection

Funk of Titans

Reverse Crawl

Orborun

Scrap Garden

Learn Japanese to Survive Katakana War

Letter Quest Grimms Journey Remastered

Batman Arkham Origins

Five: Guardians of David

Joggernaughts

Not horrible...but most crap I didn't want. I'm debating keeping Arkham and Learn Japanse. Installed Five and Letter Quest. The rest I could pretty much just toss in a dumpster :/

I'd have loved to score Shadow of War.

The best mystery games so far have been Modern Warfare 3 and Shadow of War. Definitely not worth gambling for.
I'd have loved to score Shadow of War.
You're better off just waiting for the Gold/Complete Edition to go cheap since I assume the mystery key doesn't include the DLC.

The best mystery games so far have been Modern Warfare 3 and Shadow of War. Definitely not worth gambling for.

You're better off just waiting for the Gold/Complete Edition to go cheap since I assume the mystery key doesn't include the DLC.
True enough, true enough.

Of course, i should finish Shadow of Mordor first, too...stupid backlog...

How is Lego Worlds these days. I recall buying it at one point in early access and I refunded it as it became boring quickly.

For those thinking of buying the Lego bundle, I recommend using one of the slots for Lego City Undercover, which has been the most enjoyable Lego game for me personally.

How is Lego Worlds these days. I recall buying it at one point in early access and I refunded it as it became boring quickly.

For those thinking of buying the Lego bundle, I recommend using one of the slots for Lego City Undercover, which has been the most enjoyable Lego game for me personally.
I didn't much enjoy it, but my son sure did. Enough so that he got his own copy as a gift some time back. (And not on a nice sale like this.)

Star Deal:

Batman: Arkham - Rocksteady Pack [Steam] = $9.99

Includes the following Batman games:

• Batman: Arkham Asylum - GOTY Edition
  • Batman: Arkham City - GOTY Edition
  • Batman: Arkham Knight (base-game)
  • Batman: Arkham Knight - Season Pass

Side note - Batman: Arkham Origins & its Season Pass (which are not from Rocksteady) are NOT in this pack.

Agreed about Lego City Undercover. My son and I played the heck out of that one. As to your question about Lego Worlds, while I enjoyed it quite a bit, I haven't played it in quite some time. It would tend to get laggy and freeze up, and my computer is no slouch...it got frustrating, so I stopped. Maybe they've since addressed the issues. I dunno.

You might want to check out the LEGO Movie 2 Vidoegame, which comes out on Tuesday. The videos I've seen say it is similar to LEGO Worlds.

I rolled the dice on a 10 key mystery bundle aaaaaaaaand....

Black Death

Hitman 2 Gold

HIVESWAP Act 1

Zombie Kill of the week reborn

Tropico 3 Gold Edition

Whos Your daddy

State of Mind

Joggernaughts

Sora

Mainlining

I rolled the dice on a 10 key mystery bundle aaaaaaaaand....

Black Death

Hitman 2 Gold

HIVESWAP Act 1

Zombie Kill of the week reborn

Tropico 3 Gold Edition

Whos Your daddy

State of Mind

Joggernaughts

Sora

Mainlining
Feel free to give me that bundle trash, Hitman 2 Gold.

Age of Decadence $0BF9-DKET8-GJD57
The Coma Recut DAF$G-W3LED-RIW07
The Cat Lady IZ7$P-4EXZ8-TT3LM
Beholder 6DRNY-TQ9Q9-C3R$N
$ = the sixth number when counting 1-10

Extra Keys from the More money then Sense bundle on Fantical

I got:
The Age of Decadance
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
Paranautical Activity Deluxe Atonement Edition
The Coma Recut
Vertical Drop Heroes
The Cat Lady
Funk of Titan
Beholder
InnerSpace

I got:
The Age of Decadance
The Coma Recut
Vertical Drop Heroes
The Cat Lady
Funk of Titan
Beholder
InnerSpace
I grabbed Age Of Decadence. Many thanks.

I got:
The Age of Decadance
The Coma Recut
Vertical Drop Heroes
The Cat Lady
Funk of Titan
Beholder
InnerSpace
Took Beholder. THANKS!

Decided to bite on the Colossus Bundle (and the Glass Masquerade Bundle).  Have a couple of dupes...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - ?8H34-W6I3H-FR8R4

Moon Hunters - THT2R-6CB74-0?YX7

Epistory - TVFD8-K0EFE-D4NB?

Warhammer End Times : Vermintide - J?HWN-KTX0Y-L8PJV

? = First letter of second word - Rage ?uit

Decided to bite on the Colossus Bundle (and the Glass Masquerade Bundle). Have a couple of dupes...

Grabbed Epistory, thanks brosef.

Decided to bite on the Colossus Bundle (and the Glass Masquerade Bundle). Have a couple of dupes...

One hour later Clear Sky was available and I took it. Thanks!

Also, I bought Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat in a bundle on Steam over eight years ago. Thanks to your generosity, my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. collection is finally complete. :)

fI59Yq2.png

j5nJU5s.png

That you are using Kowalski from Ren & Stimpy as your avatar fills my heart with great warmth.

New bundle out that includes Distant Worlds Universe...  ($59.99 retail?  hahaha)

Anything worth having in the bundle?  I have heard of exactly none of these games...  

Only one I know of is Heroes of Monkey Tavern. It's B-grade Grimrock. Which itself is probably B-grade to begin with.

Distant Worlds Universe is the most interesting title in this bundle. Have read very positive things about it from the 4x community.

Distant Worlds and White Night look alright....but I'm not feeling much else. The arcade thing looks OK for some local multiplayer, but I rarely do that.

bread's done
Back