Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']When I worked at Kmart, I loaded a gun cabinet into Ted Nugent's wife's SUV. :cool:[/quote]
How did you know it was Ted Nugent's wife?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']fucking Peterson!

Damn you Rock! Damn you to hell!

Maybe Mcfadden will score 30 fantasy points :lol:.[/quote]

I told you that earlier and you still decided to pick up a Royal with cheese. :roll:

My aunt once sold a futon to Terrell Owens' GF. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Whoa,
Cameron went evil?
I hope my DVR didn't cut off the end like it sometimes does.[/quote]

WOW! SPOILER TAGS!

[quote name='Number83']I played in a pickup basketball game against Charles Barkley.[/quote]
I've got you all beat, i met and got James Doohan's autograph.

Geek cred +1

I was that dude that was caught in the park with George Michael :shock:

(ya know, one of those times that bitch got caught trollin'!)

[quote name='JolietJake']I've got you all beat, i met and got James Doohan's autograph.

Geek cred +1[/quote]

Star Wars > Star Trek

:cool:

[quote name='Number83']Didn't Lordwow's mother sell Steven Tyler a copy of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith? meth?[/QUOTE]

I think so

[quote name='dcfox']How did you know it was Ted Nugent's wife?[/QUOTE]
I recognized her.

I once sat a table away from Nugent and his family at Lone Star, which is right next to the Kmart I worked at.

(He lives near my city, too.)

When I loaded the gun cabinet into her vehicle, I did a quick once over and noticed a bunch of hunting stuff and Nugent stuff.

[quote name='Mojimbo']___damn, stealing corrosivefrost's name was kind of a bitch move, corrosivesteel.[/quote]
Mine sounds cooler.:cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']See, Brak gets it, losers.:cool:[/QUOTE]

What doesn't Brak get, Rusty?
Don't worry, I'm currently in the process of changing my gamertag to TiredForever to avoid further confusion.

[quote name='dcfox']How did you know it was Ted Nugent's wife?[/quote]
The compound bow and squirrel skin purse probably helped.:lol:

Damn, you guys have met some pretty cool people.

I have met most of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Team!

Mark Saffarik loves to play Gears of War!

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey Mojimbo, would you kindly contact me on AIM?[/QUOTE]You blocked me cause I called you a fa9et, remember?

Why did you meet those suits, budge? And were you wearing your suit when you met them?

[quote name='Number83']Star Wars > Star Trek

:cool:[/quote]
I also met and got the autographs of:

David Prowse
Peter Mayhew
Kenny Baker
and Anthony Daniels

:cool:

[quote name='Brak']When I worked at Kmart, I loaded a gun cabinet into Ted Nugent's wife's SUV. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ted Nugent = that $$$$a, that dude. I can't wait to play Stranglehold in GH.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, you guys have met some pretty cool people.

Mark Saffarik loves to play Gears of War![/quote]:whistle2:?
I was like 20 feet away from Kristen Bell while she was wearing a bikini and filming her canceled TV show at San Diego State. Got a great profile view of her little booty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What doesn't Brak get, Rusty?
Don't worry, I'm currently in the process of changing my gamertag to TiredForever to avoid further confusion.[/quote]
Brak gets how to pronounce Joliet.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ted Nugent = that $$$$a, that dude. I can't wait to play Stranglehold in GH.[/QUOTE]
That's a really good song.

[quote name='JolietJake']I also met and got the autographs of:

David Prowse
Peter Mayhew
Kenny Baker
and Anthony Daniels

:cool:[/quote]

nerd

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, you guys have met some pretty cool people.

Mark Saffarik loves to play Gears of War![/quote]
Damn, your parents had to call in the FBI to get you analyzed?:lol:

If I change my name again, I think I am going to change it to Castle Rybread. I really thought it was a pretty good name when some black guy called me it.

The black guy who called you Castle Rybread was the same black guy who called me Brav0r.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ted Nugent = that $$$$a, that dude. I can't wait to play Stranglehold in GH.[/quote]

Ever see his hunting show? It's fucking insane and I'm pretty sure you can only pick it up if you have a dish.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']If I change my name again, I think I am going to change it to Castle Rybread. I really thought it was a pretty good name when some black guy called me it.[/QUOTE]

No love for Uncle Casey, Uncle NASCAR, or K-K-Kasey? ;)

You could always pull an homage to your boy and change your tag to B-B-B-B-Bayxter.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back