Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']becuzimbrown and temp - why did you guys quit the OTT?[/quote]

I was making up for all of the times I was told to "GTFO" and I never listened.

I didn't quit though. Im back.

[quote name='Maklershed']lilboo - have you ever utilized a glory hole?[/QUOTE]

if by glory hole, you mean your mom, then no.

Noice chains were much better than whee smiley chains.

The whee smiley was tired by the time it got added to CAG. :/

[quote name='Rocko']Noice chains were much better than whee smiley chains.

The whee smiley was tired by the time it got added to CAG. :/[/QUOTE]

noice

[quote name='Rocko']Noice chains were much better than whee smiley chains.

The whee smiley was tired by the time it got added to CAG. :/[/quote]

Moxio Jr uppins :lol:

[quote name='Chika']i see how it is. just cuz i'm a girl people think i got no game.[/QUOTE]

I took Chika this week for her D and she got me 16 points :cool:.

YF360G.com did it's September update.
Do I want The Force Unleashed?
Lego Batman?
RB2 was also added. And the RB2 mic and wireless guitar. No drums though.

[quote name='Eviltude']I took Chika this week for her D and she got me 16 points :cool:.[/QUOTE]

you mean my DD's:roll:

actually, i learned how to throw a nice tight spiral about 30 yards.

[quote name='JolietJake']You ain't gots exclusive rights snowman.:nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah.

Let's see what people say when I change my name to "TiredForForever". :roll:

How the fuck can steel be "corrosive" anyhow? Corroded, but not corrosive. I'm a just start callin' you Rusty.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rusty Griszwold.
----
Is that game any good, Tanuki? Better than SSHD?[/quote]
It's not bad, but not nearly as good as SSHD. It's not really the same kind of shooter either, more like Shred Nebula on XBLA. Its initial problem was that it was too difficult, which this patch is supposed to address now along with adding custom soundtracks, customizable controls, and trophies.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']YF360G.com did it's September update.
Do I want The Force Unleashed?
Lego Batman?
RB2 was also added. And the RB2 mic and wireless guitar. No drums though.[/QUOTE]

I'd say get The Force Unleashed at TRU for the $20 gift cert and get Lego Batman from YF360G. :)

Hey Temp, my mom found one and it's from fat ass herself: Paula Deen. I don't know the exact recipe but it was GOOOD :drool:.. do a search for it.

You might gain 8lbs, but feh.

1. Elbow macaroni
2. Water
3. Velveeta cheese
4. Hot dogs

Boil the macaroni in water until cooked. Melt in velveeta cheese. Add cut up hot dog.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Anyone have any good Mac And Cheese (that one's for you budge) recipes? You know, good ones. The kind that don't include hot dogs.[/QUOTE]

google Paula Dean's Ultimate Mac and Cheese. it was almost as good as bad sex.

edit - nevermind, here it is. i have it in my digital recipe box. i doubled it since i was cookin for 2 families.

2 cups dried elbow macaroni (4 cups cooked)
1/3 cup grated Cheddar
1/3 cup grated Swiss
1/3 cup grated Jack
1/3 cup grated colby
1/3 cup grated Muenster
1/3 cup grated Gouda
1/2 cup sour cream
4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
6 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup milk
Nonstick spray

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a large pot, bring water to boil. Season water with salt and cook macaroni until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain pasta and place in a large bowl and while pasta is still hot add all the cheese. In a separate medium bowl, using a whisk, combine the sour cream, butter, eggs, salt, pepper, and milk and add to the macaroni mixture. Spray casserole dish with nonstick and pour macaroni mixture into the dish. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Top with additional cheese, if desired.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Rusty Griszwold.
----
Is that game any good, Tanuki? Better than SSHD?[/QUOTE]

Not for $10. Maybe for $5. And it's not better than SSHD -- the only thing even in the same league as SSHD is Everday Shooter.

[quote name='joe2187']Force Unleashed is trash...

Get Viva Pinata.[/QUOTE]

Force Unleashed demo was decent. Viva Pinata didn't hold my interest the first time and I don't want anything to do with the sequel.

Sorry brown, that was me :cool:

--

Chika what digital recipe box? An actual website or a fancy term for MS Word document? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back