Fantasy Life

Ugh, Pam keeps requesting things I can't get! I really want those experience shoes, but need another 4 gold coins. Currently, I inly have 2 silver coins. This is going to take forever.

Still only have paladin at creator. Nothing else higher than hero.

Where do you find I think it's Ellah in the forest. It's a butterfly mission. I looked in the elderwood and grassy plains and can't find her.
Check in pino's house, if its the mission I'm thinking of. If not, not sure, don't remember a quest for an Ellah.

Hit level 100 and finished the time trial last night. My first trial completed. That dragon warrior armor setup is no joke! Is it the best equipment in the game? This is the one you get from the Castele goddess statue....

so, i what will i get if i buy the $8.99 dlc before i am level 50 the pets/house/new items/ and customization of my avatar?

will this affect my ability to streetpass with people i.e. should i wait and try to streetpass and get to lvl 50 before buying/unlocking the dlc?

Hit level 100 and finished the time trial last night. My first trial completed. That dragon warrior armor setup is no joke! Is it the best equipment in the game? This is the one you get from the Castele goddess statue....
Just found this thread and wish I had earlier. So far I've put just shy of 200 hours into it (more than any other DS game). Man is it addictive. Haven't had the time to conquer any of the trials, but Nick, do you know if they're repeatable?

Yeah...just finished the trial of light. That's the last one for me. Now, I can go after the special requests or craft some armor/weapons that are a little better than the dragon warrior armor I am currently wearing. Also still have lives to level up, but not too much incentive for that right now. Really thinking I am done with this...or at least to the point where I can move on to Majoras Mask on the 13th. Never played that one for any length of time. Maybe I should sell my sealed collectors edition for N64....bought it the day it came out in 1999 (or was it 2000?). Anyway, what is that worth these days?

Put 107 hours into this game and got most jobs to expert. Went to buy the DLC and decided I've gotten my money's worth of this game. IT was great while it lasted.

Anyone still playing? I am at level 165, but still need to master 4 or 5 lives. Still playing every day if anyone wants to play online. I have dlc, so I can't play with people who do not have dlc.

bread's done
Back