Far Cry 3 Sigh

thefurrypanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
So, all these great reviews and people saying that it's like Skyrim with guns (hopefully without the glitches) has me excited for a game I didn't care about at all. I didn't even like far cry 2 for god sakes x.x. Anyone else in the same boat? My wallet just can't take this after black friday...

I'm excited, but they said that they've "really refined the driving physics" for Far Cry 3.. the massive amount of nothing in Far Cry 2 is what made me hate it.

..that and the stupid Malaria storyline

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I really want this, but I feel like I need to finish Far Cry 2 first. Plus, I can't shell another $60 right now with AC3 and Dishonored stacked up.[/QUOTE]
this is what I'm saying. It's like I need to play borderlands, halo 3, and xcom. I just dont have enough time!!!
Also the sandbox in the second game was tottaly boring and just seemed like a lot of nothing (kind of like fallout new vegas) but this one seems like they've filled the world and I'm like RAWR i love that kind of stuff.

Loved Far Cry 2 and can't wait for this one. I think a lot of people that complained about the driving never used the buses, which made it much faster. Anyway, I really want to get this but with Ubisoft's propensity to drop prices on games quickly, I may hold off a bit.

I've been looking forward to this game since it was first announced. I love and still regularly play Far Cry 2. I bought FC3 from GMG about 4 months ago for around $33, if I remember correctly. I guess they sold out of their alotment because I haven't seen it back on the site the last couple times I've looked.

[quote name='Squall835']Loved Far Cry 2 and can't wait for this one. I think a lot of people that complained about the driving never used the buses, which made it much faster. Anyway, I really want to get this but with Ubisoft's propensity to drop prices on games quickly, I may hold off a bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you. I very much enjoyed just about everything in FarCry2. I understand where the complaints come from, but even so, the massive world and varied landscapes kept me going and going. It wasn't perfect. Nothing is, ever. But, I am glad to see people aren't complaining about the same things with FC3 now. Definitely can't wait to get into that level building, too.

I had no interest until I started reading the reviews. The 20$ gc from best buy helped me make the decision. However, since the reviews were out last week I thought today was the release date, so you can imagine my disappointment when the mail arrived.

bread's done
Back