Far Cry 4 - PS4- $29.49 Gamedealdaily - Digital Download

ltcolfuryx

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Never played FC1, played FC2 when it was free on PS+ US and hated it. Played FC3 when it was free on PS+ EU and loved it; platinum'ed it as well. Just played FC4 last week on PC and so far I think it's exactly like FC3 but much harder and with much more miscellaneous missions. So much that it's a bit overwhelming and repetitive. Thus, I stopped playing it due to repetition but may go back to it at a later time. I think FC3 is still the best. It has the right difficulty and the right amount of missions/side missions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never played FC1, played FC2 when it was free on PS+ US and hated it. Played FC3 when it was free on PS+ EU and loved it; platinum'ed it as well. Just played FC4 last week on PC and so far I think it's exactly like FC3 but much harder and with much more miscellaneous missions. So much that it's a bit overwhelming and repetitive. Thus, I stopped playing it due to repetition but may go back to it at a later time. I think FC3 is still the best. It has the right difficulty and the right amount of missions/side missions.
Agreed. FC3 seems to be the exception to the rule of Far Cry (the rule being: it's not that good). Far Cry 4 was fun for a while, but it was repetitive/redundant to the point that it felt like doing chores. Glad I bought a physical copy with GCU and was able to trade it back in and break even.

These will be so much cheaper [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]next week [/SIZE](hopefully around $20 like The Last of Us: Remastered) when Ubisoft gives them out for free due to the Assassin's Creed: Unity debacle.

This site is a hassle. I ordered the Last of Us PS4, but received an invalid code. I did eventually receive a working download code after I sent a screenshot and confirmed that I was using an American account.
I want Far Cry 4, but I'm probably going to wait for it to go cheaper. Not sure I would order through gamedealdaily again.

I ordered one this way to flip my physical copy back to BBUY.  Worked with zero problems for me.

Be aware, that the code they send you is for the Sony Website (pick 1 of 4 games)...not the FC4 code itself.  I entered the code they sent into the Sony store and said invalid code.  The instructions were clearly in the email, i just didn't read.  Went to the sony site, put in the code, and was given FC4 code immediately.  

also be aware that they appear to be out of stock.  but i'm sure more will pop up as they get more of those bundle codes.

I bought one I got my code and everything done in less than 5 minutes

bread's done
Back