Fat Asian Men love the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a wireless headset when I got my hard drive. Impulse buy so that I could sing in rock band and play guitar at the same time.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Bought a wireless headset when I got my hard drive. Impulse buy so that I could sing in rock band and play guitar at the same time.[/QUOTE]

You can plug a wired mic into a guitar. Wireless isn't going to make it any less difficult.

[quote name='zewone']...

You can plug a wired mic into a guitar. Wireless isn't going to make it any less difficult.[/quote]
I don't think you can plug it into a guitar, it would have to go into a second controller.

That is true, but you can't sing through the mic that is plugged into the guitar. You have to plug that shit into a controller to sing. The singer is his own person.

[quote name='dcfox']I'd like to get a new hard drive. Is copying files over from an old hard drive to a new one easy?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It just takes awhile depending on the size of the files moving.

[quote name='zewone']Yes. It just takes awhile depending on the size of the files moving.[/quote]
Since Windows came pre-installed on my computer how would it get onto the new drive?

They have a 7 day return policy on used stuff, Casey. You should test it out, I just found it to not be as accurate as the real mic.

Mine is brand new. Thought about getting a used one, but this was something I preferred to get new if I was going to get one.

[quote name='dcfox']Since Windows came pre-installed on my computer how would it get onto the new drive?[/QUOTE]

There's HDD cloning software, but Windows still may not boot in that way.

You know you can have more than one HDD, right?

fuck yeah...

Finally found the little Dr. Henry Jones Sr/Sean Connery toy

Little bastard had been going for $40+ on eBay

And LO was $42 @ target #5

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Twice in one day. I haven't gotten this much ass in a fortnight![/QUOTE]

Maybe if you used the word "fortnight" a little less often your mrs. would be willing more often.

[quote name='JolietJake']Dammit, i wish my paycheck would hurry up and deposit, i'd like that hard drive.[/quote]
That hard drive Zew posted just dropped to $37.

[quote name='Moxio']"I live paycheck to paycheck." - JolietJake[/quote]
"I like to make fun of people poorer than me" - Moxio

:whee: Max Payne is almost 80% done! At least once that is done, I will have something to keep me busy while the other one downloads.

Also, Bratwurst and Sauerkraut is :drool:.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Twice in one day. I haven't gotten this much ass in a fortnight![/quote]

congrats man.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What does it say? I hope it shits on Pokemon and/or manga.[/quote]

It is an MS Paint drawing, first there is a stick figure guy with a bunch of scars. Then it says "A few hours later" and you see the guy there with no scars saying "Oh wow, they're gone!" and then on the side it says Temporary Scars.

gamestop near the office has "less than 4" $100 120gb HDDs... not sure if they'll last til I'm down there wednesday. not even sure if they have the *non* elite grey ones.

You're considered unemployed if you're actually looking for a job.

It all depends on packaging and who labeled them. I got the black one for 100.

You can also ask them how much they cost on the phone. I am sure they won't bite your head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back