Fat Asian Men love the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, DR sucking means DR sucks. They took a great concept then managed to turn it into bull pizzle.[/quote]

facepalm2ly3.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']Mind = Blown.
On that "My Family's Got GUTS' (yeah, they revived Guts :lol:)..and they aren't mentioning relationships of the families.. :whistle2:k..there's a 2 women + kids team and 2 men + 2 kids team.. :whistle2:k

And those 2 women are DEF dykes. Man. The one HAS that "im a vegan and I love pussy" look.[/quote]

Is it still hosted by Mike O'Malley?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Fine. I've got two so far, and I've been promised one more. But, we'll see if I have the energy.[/quote]

we got 1 in the bag, #2 after i eat this pb sammich, and #3 will be before bed.

[quote name='dcfox']You guys are competing for Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop? This is getting serious.[/quote]

i know, right?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Mongolian beef, pad thai, homemade egg rolls, fried rice....mmmmmm.[/quote]

jif peanut butter. welches grape jelly. white bread.

and a baileys/kahlua/vodka/milk concoction.

[quote name='Moxio']Having sex with peanut butter breath? Classy.[/quote]

apparently you've never heard of a toothbrush and toothpaste.

and who said anything about sex? we're playin dead rising up ins.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Mongolian beef, pad thai, homemade egg rolls, fried rice....mmmmmm.[/quote]
That sounds fantastic! I'm so hungry right now.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']That sounds fantastic! I'm so hungry right now.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was. Ate some fried, spicy chicken wings, too.

Great food is one reason I'd like to be part of this Filipino family one day. :D

jif peanut butter. welches grape jelly. white bread.

and a baileys/kahlua/vodka/milk concoction.

Tasty, but I already had pb'n'j today.

No liquor, though.

[quote name='Chika']

and a baileys/kahlua/vodka/milk concoction.[/quote]

Isn't that just a White Russian with an extra shot?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Oh, it was. Ate some fried, spicy chicken wings, too.

Great food is one reason I'd like to be part of this Filipino family one day. :D

Tasty, but I already had pb'n'j today.

No liquor, though.[/quote]

about 1/3rd of the kids i went ot school with were pinoy. that was intense. be sure you spend extended amounts of time with the family first. i mean, you might be marrying her, but you get her whole family, too.

[quote name='manthing']Isn't that just a White Russian with an extra shot?

:whistle2:s[/quote]

basically but the proportions are all off. and i used dutch cocoa flavoured vodka.

[quote name='lordwow']Just watched No Country For Old Men
for the first time...
[/quote]
And would you say you agree more with me or Brak?

[quote name='lordwow']You hated it?[/QUOTE]

i avoided knowing anything about it until we saw it...

holy fuck, it was more violent/etc. than I ever figured it would be...

[quote name='Chika']about 1/3rd of the kids i went ot school with were pinoy. that was intense. be sure you spend extended amounts of time with the family first. i mean, you might be marrying her, but you get her whole family, too.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeap, I know. I pretty much know everyone I should know in her extended family, minus a few people who my g/f might not even know. And I ate all that food at her dad's 60th birthday party. It's always fun going to get-togethers like that simply because all of her family and their friends are so outgoing and fun. Plus, seeing her dad and his friends do karaoke is always hilarious.

Violence didn't bug me, I thought it was on par with Fargo
woodchipper :puke:

The ending was a bit of a letdown, but I really need to go re-read what he said
with the wife and the uncle(?)
. EDIT: Also
what the hell was the point of the car crash?

The movie was beautifully shot, and all 3 leads were really good.

[quote name='Chika']basically but the proportions are all off. and i used dutch cocoa flavoured vodka.[/quote]

I'm guessing the ingredients are Heavily tilted toward the liquor...

:cool:

[quote name='lordwow']Violence didn't bug me, I thought it was on par with Fargo

The movie was beautifully shot, and all 3 leads were really good.[/QUOTE]

Fargo
sucked. I blame William H. Macy.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: Yeap, I know. I pretty much know everyone I should know in her extended family, minus a few people who my g/f might not even know. And I ate all that food at her dad's 60th birthday party. It's always fun going to get-togethers like that simply because all of her family and their friends are so outgoing and fun. Plus, seeing her dad and his friends do karaoke is always hilarious.[/quote]

the former president of the phillipines graduated from my school and when she became president, she set up copious scholarships for pinoys/pinays that wanted to go to college in the US. all at my college.

[quote name='Chika']the former president of the phillipines graduated from my school and when she became president, she set up copious scholarships for pinoys/pinays that wanted to go to college in the US. all at my college.[/QUOTE]

:lol: So you definitely know what's up.

[quote name='lordwow']Violence didn't bug me, I thought it was on par with Fargo

The movie was beautifully shot, and all 3 leads were really good.[/quote]

it was a literary allusion to
violence/life/death will continue despite society's repeated attempts to "get rid of" evil.

The only thing that annoyed me about Fargo was the mid western accents. Everybody in that movie sounded like the mom from Bobby's World.

[quote name='manthing']I'm guessing the ingredients are Heavily tilted toward the liquor...

:cool:[/quote]

you, sir, would be correct

[quote name='JolietJake']The only thing that annoyed me about Fargo was the mid western accents. Everybody in that movie sounded like the mom from Bobby's World.[/quote]

uhh that's a northern accent. people on the us/canadian border, dontcha know?

I was going to say "everyone up there talks like that" but then of course one of you wiseasses would say "Everyone talks like a Bostonian where you are"

[quote name='JolietJake']The only thing that annoyed me about Fargo was the mid western accents. Everybody in that movie sounded like the mom from Bobby's World.[/quote]

I live up in Fargo-land...

That accent exists, no matter how much natives here wish it didn't...

[quote name='Chika']you, sir, would be correct[/quote]

:highfive:

On my third old-fashioned glass full of Beam...

AND I gotta go to an 'oonce-oonce' club for my sister's birfday. She's got bottle service in the VIP

:cool:

[quote name='Chika']uhh that's a northern accent. people on the us/canadian border, dontcha know?[/quote]
Exactly, and it was fucking annoying. I almost expected them to start saying "Eh" every other sentence.

Still a great film though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back