Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

Knights of the Round Princess updated. Hopefully, I didn't forget anyone.

Looks like we have a lot of newcomers which might equate to a good showing tonight. :)

I'm proposing a Goozex vs CAG Sunday night for next week. Let's see how this go. What I'm looking at is have Goozex on Blue and CAG on Red.

[quote name='Kandal']I'm proposing a Goozex vs CAG Sunday night for next week. Let's see how this go. What I'm looking at is have Goozex on Blue and CAG on Red.[/QUOTE]

Which team would you be on, Kandal? ;)

@freeky Whichever team that needs a player to fill in to make it an even game. Most likely I'll be on Goozex seeming that CAG usually is over powering ;)

Anyway Fat PRincess is still going on!! If you would like to join feel free to join now!!

Good games to everyone that hopped on tonight! Can't believe we managed to get a full CAG team going (except for those that we're stuck on the blue team) and whipped out so many quick wins.

GGs everyone. Perhaps the best CAG Night we've had so far! I think we peaked at 17 or 18 CAGs at one point and definitely had a full 16-CAG team. We won every single match except for that close deathmatch where wolfkin and I were eating spaghetti while others were also chatting about food. :lol:

So since we're getting serious about this clan stuff, we need a CAG theme. That is, we need to have a dress code like Team Broccoli. Therefore, we are hosting a Fat Princess Beauty Contest. Winner shall increase their e-penis/vagina, get special mention in the OP, and have a weekly reminder of their costume. Let the games begin!

(Will post an example shortly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game indeed!!
Not only are we having a Fat Princess Beauty Contest.
I'm in the work of trying to set us up with a CAG vs Goozex Sunday Fat Princess Night. I need your help though. If you're a current Goozex member please check this topic out and do some quick bumping. I want the Goozex community to feel the hype and join us on this amazing adventure known as Fat Princess!

http://goozex.com/community/forums/t/48240.aspx#230085

Good times, indeed. I don't think my mic was working .. I could hear everyone, including kandal singing at a point, but I don't think anyone could hear me. Oh well, we'll work out the bugs.

Yeah @ Apollo. Your mic wasn't working at all. I didn't hear a peep from ya. Anyway, You did well. Fat Princess RAISE YOUR CAKE!! UNITED WE FEED!

It seems my Great White Tubes are still not good enough to keep me in a full game :( Got in last night, then lagged out.

[quote name='Kandal']Yeah @ Apollo. Your mic wasn't working at all. I didn't hear a peep from ya. Anyway, You did well. Fat Princess RAISE YOUR CAKE!! UNITED WE FEED![/QUOTE]

Well, that's craptastic ... and here I was thinking you were all just being plain rude. :lol: (I kid)

Thanks for the compliment. Not bad I guess, considering I played for the first time yesterday morning. Uber-fun game, I must admit.

Any idea what I need to do to .. I dunno, actually speak? Like I said, I was able to hear everyone (well, atleast the 3 or 4 who were using mics). I remember now ... this is why I gave up on the ps3 and online a while back.

[quote name='Kandal']did you try holding onto the speak button? default is at R2.[/QUOTE]

/shakes his head is disbelief

Are you kidding me? That was it? Good lord.
Ok, so I'm an idiot ... or just WAY too accustomed to XBL. :bomb:

[quote name='Apollo Creed']/shakes his head is disbelief

Are you kidding me? That was it? Good lord.
Ok, so I'm an idiot ... or just WAY too accustomed to XBL. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Don't feel stupid Apollo. It took this host like 4 CAG Nights to realize his failure. I thought I was talking the whole time when I was actually talking to myself. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']Don't feel stupid Apollo. It took this host like 4 CAG Nights to realize his failure. I thought I was talking the whole time when I was actually talking to myself. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Then it is a lot like your Singstar videos. :lol:

WOOOT!! at this rate we're going, Goozex vs CAG will be a reality this Sunday!! We must get more publicity!! I'm trying to get the Goozex Community to get in on this deal.

For those who are a Goozex/CAG Member and is torn whether to join CAG or Goozex team. My only suggestion is to go on the Goozex(blue) side because they are fairly new and had only 1 succesful game night. I will have to find myself on the Goozex team if this Sunday's game become a reality.

Damn, people, I want to play again but the two nights (Sunday and Weds) are both bad for me... Two Sundays ago I was on vacation and last Sunday I had to take my daughter to see a movie. Weds is drum lessions and soccer practice for the two boys - damn you east coasters and your early start times :bomb:.

Great night indeed. good game.. too bad on the last game with just me and Ramdom left.. we lost =( could of ended it with a winning streak.

That was pwnage.

I left a little before the 2 hour mark, but we didn't lose once... and one a few games all as villagers and rushing. 1 minute tops.

Awesome times :)

Tonight was a great series of matches. I missed some in the middle as I went to go make dinner. But all of the matches that I played were great.
We had an awesome win steak there.
I love rushing the base and then just winning in under a minute or two.

I really wish they would patch in clan support, a fixed cag clan without the hassles of getting onto the red team along with the ability to play other clans would be awesome.

It was crazy just how fast those games were. Like I said, it felt like I was racing against my team to the princess with all of us using villagers :lol:

Yeah, the villager strategy worked 10 times better than I expected. They couldn't kill all of us, and once one of us got to the princess, it was over.

Great fun last night. Looking forward to playing some more on Sunday. Gotta get to 100 wins.

Thanks for the good games all, I wished I could have stayed around longer but I had to catch a season finale. I look forward to future FP nights.

bread's done
Back