Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

[quote name='brighenne']Anyone down for a new FP night? I don't have school to interfere like before :)[/QUOTE]

We've switched roles. Now I'm the victim of school. ;)

[quote name='Sinistar']How is the paid DLC? Worth the fundage?[/QUOTE]it's cheap so yeah i say go for it. plus it's really kinda fun and like Burnout if you don't buy it you'll just watch everyone else using it and feel bad about yourself.

[quote name='Wolfkin']if you don't buy it you'll just watch everyone else using it and feel bad about yourself.[/QUOTE]
Its true, I felt bad when I got smacked in the face by a Giant and obliterated to Cake heaven by a pirate ship...as a level 1 worker.

THe OP is out but as soon as I get a new ps3 since mine broke Ill be starting a new thread and start friendlies and CAG nites.
Will be soon.

I made a new PSN; this is my co-op account because my main always gets full and so as the MW2 one :[

PSN: StreamRobot (PSN2)

So who else is as disappointed in the same screen co-op as I am? I don't know why, but when the patch was announced I just assumed the co-op would be split screen. Never even crossed my mind that it might be same screen, cause it just doesn't make sense.

Patch announced > excitement > download patch > test co-op > wtf? > put my head between my knees and cried

[quote name='shytface']So who else is as disappointed in the same screen co-op as I am? I don't know why, but when the patch was announced I just assumed the co-op would be split screen. Never even crossed my mind that it might be same screen, cause it just doesn't make sense.

Patch announced > excitement > download patch > test co-op > wtf? > put my head between my knees and cried[/QUOTE]

that sounds pretty dumb. i didnt even know that this was in the works but now i am completely disappointed. i need more split screen games to play since i got another controller.

Same screen? I was looking forward to trying it out this weekend but that kills it right there. So your movement area is limited by where the other players are? Weak

yes but as a 'compensatory measure' if one of you dies you can respawn anywhere you have a checkpoint. (no hat obviously) Overall i really think there's little room for complaint with a mode that was very very clearly not designed for and yet because of the constant demand they created.

well throw me on your list and be sure to mention CAG. I'm still playing. considering reviving our clan now that we have clan tags. The Knights of the Round Princess [KNI?] shall return.

[quote name='Wolfkin']well throw me on your list and be sure to mention CAG. I'm still playing. considering reviving our clan now that we have clan tags. The Knights of the Round Princess [KNI?] shall return.[/QUOTE]

Oh captain, my captain ... message me any time Wolfkin. I'd love to get the old clan back together. [KNI] works for me, btw
I haven't picked up the Fat Roles dlc as of yet, but will upon word of the next game (friendly, or not) :D

Picked up this game due to the PSN sale and man, I've been playing nonstop. It's been a while since I've gotten hopelessly addicted to a game where hours just pass away.

bread's done
Back