Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

I had fun last nite.
Thx for letting me join. How do I get in the Secret Forum, hopefully Ill get a USB mic soon so i can hear all and you can hear me.

I just beat the single player with no repeats and one sitting.
Has anyone noticed in the last level that the Workers will throw supplies into the lava after you cut them up. Took me forever to build the Catapault because of them.
Anyone else this problem?

Do you I get to join the Social Group too.

THX A BUNCH

I don't know if you guys care but we ("we" being the Broccoli Crew) swept the No2s in three matches :D

Also contact the Monkeys' leader lilcrisdude285 for an easy win.

We beat them in three matches in less than 25 minutes with almost no prior organization on our part.

[quote name='icedrake523']Could you (or someone else) PM me a link to that?[/QUOTE]
I suggest you and Adriley spam Wolfkin's PM box until he lets y'all in. :lol:

It's a private thread so you gotta be invited and Wolfkin is the Thread GM. ;)

[quote name='adriley313']Wolfkin hasn't been online in like a couple weeks.[/QUOTE]

Be patient...or go to Canada and punch him in the nuts. Your choice.
;)

I won't be on today since I'm busy but y'all are welcomed to organized friendlies tonight.

Just fyi, but I am going to go on gaming abstinence starting in June 2010 for an entire year due to grad school. I'll blog about my reasoning for my decision later. If anyone wants to take over hosting reigns, feel free to post. Otherwise, I have a feeling this CAG community may die...just like my 1.5+ year Smash community. :whistle2:(

As for now, expect at least 2 more clan matches until June. We will win a damn clan match even if it involves facing prepubescent teens! :headache:

Yawn...friendlies today at 5pm pst. :D

We'll try to implement some of the techniques our last clan opponent implemented on us. Let's see how well we can coordinate. Also, Fat Princess will go back to a regular weekly schedule in preparation of beating a clan worse than us. :lol:

Awesome! So glad Titan Studios/Atomic Operations? is still supporting this game. I only hope that the new patch reduces the lag, or gets rid of it completely.
Wonder how the Warrior and Ice Mage changes are going to affect the dynamics of battle online. :D

Does this mean that ALL Knights of the Round Princess will return to play in this week's upcoming friendlies...even my bitter rival Kandal? All signs point to yes. :cool:

The new maps are fun. I love Frost Bite.Playin on the ice is mad fun. Slipping around is great once you get the hang of it.

The lag is still there. Sometimes i wait 20 sec to respawn and Im watching them walk away with the queen.

I hate the new Ice Mage as your feet stay froze and slow you down. The only way it goes away that I see is when you die or after 5 minutes. Or i may be wrong.

But hopefully the will get more updates in the future as this is a sweet game.
If any CAGs wann play shoot me a PM or post on here and we can play.
Ill be there on Sunday.

PS it might take a few times forthe patch to DL. had to restart since i knew there was a patch

In the irc right now. Fyi, there will be no FP CAG Night next week since I'm off on spring break to NYC.

Edit: Unless someone host next week...like Icedrake. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm without a PS3 again so I won't be on. I could host a Friendlies next Sunday if anyone is interested. I'll be home (Monday off :)) so I'm pretty sure my connection will be good enough to do so.

[quote name='adriley313']if evergoo is out then when i get a new ps3 and ill host Fat Princess nites.
Just for fun that is?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm out. Feel free to create a new thread and good luck with it. :)

so i havnt played this game in months and i got the dlc and patch today and there is no audio at all. she yells cake please, and then the king says cake for everyone! and then there is no more sound the rest of the game... please tell me there is a fix for this.

bread's done
Back