Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

[quote name='icedrake523']Are we considered good players?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Just kidding! Even though we constantly lose, I think we put up good fights against other clans.

Congrats 'goo!

Yeah, I certainly don't think we've ever gotten thoroughly stomped in clan vs. clan games, we can definitely put up a good fight.

Updated Roll Call:
  • Evergoo
  • Icedrake523
  • Apollo Creed
  • ChibiJosh
  • BlueLobstah
  • freakyzeeky
  • clockwork-zombie
As for those who are not on this list, your performance this Sunday - we're playing friendlies - will help us assess your skills. We're already notorious for losing so we shouldn't hurt ourselves anymore with newbies in the clan match. :lol:

[quote name='raxozellet']Haha The no2s are not an all girls clan. They are full of very good players who are both guys and girls.

The Broccoli Crew's next clan match is also against them.[/QUOTE]
Shhh! I need to lure my veterans back from their backlog and towards FP.
I really thought they were all chicks due to all the estrogen heard via mic.

Freaky, go buy Buzz Quiz World. I want to kick your ass. :twoguns:

[quote name='kurrptsenate']my PSN is the same as my name here

feel free to send me one[/QUOTE]
Please send me a Friend Request if you are interested in playing.

Some people tell me to register them yet they never play.

Looks like CAG Night ends prematurely. :whistle2:(

Chibi, Oemor, and Dmunkee couldn't get in while BlueLobstah, IceDrake, and I were able to. Then the game started glitching on me. I randomly self-combusted, turned invisible, and played in a lonely battlefield. Now I can't even connect with anyone. Classic.

It was terrible in the Black Forest game. The 5 second countdown took about 5 seconds to appear, to 10 seconds for me to respawn. Especially annoying since it was when the enemy was swarming the castle and the gates needed repairing.

[quote name='raxozellet']A clan on the official boards has challenged you :)

haha It will be CAG vs. GAG if you guys accept.

Also you guys display some very good sportsmanship and it makes me very happy.

I know you guys will pick up a win... eventually :p[/QUOTE]
Haha. You could be my FP Official Board Messenger. I don't check the PS boards often...except for SingStar updates. :cool:

Re: GAG's post, he did a few things wrong. First, he had a lot of run-on sentences and everything was in lower case. :nottalking: Then, he threatened me by demanding an ultimatum to reply by a certain date. :lol: Worst of all, he didn't post in my thread and forces me to look in TWO threads now. This guy's got me running in circles now. :whee:

CAGs: I will PSN Kat, the clan leader, today about our 7. Hopefully we can grab a couple more. I would also like to mention that Friday will be boot camp. Everyone is welcome to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u want to clan battle at like 9 oclock est, on friday the 12th? And i didnt know if u would see it so i had to put a respond time so i could try to find a different clan to battle if u couldnt

Hey guys.
Just picked up the game today and lov this game.
Id be done to play on CAG Night friday and sunday.
Cant play Wednesdays cause i have another group then.
I play it all the time if anyone wants to play add me.

Do you need a headset to play cause i lost the charger to my warhawk headset.

adriley313- Psiguy3

Thx a bunch

[quote name='ChibiJosh']You don't need a headset, but it helps.[/QUOTE]

I have a headset.
The one from Warhawk.
I just dont have the charging cable anymore.
Which sucks, need to find a new one.

[quote name='souleatingginger']Do u want to clan battle at like 9 oclock est, on friday the 12th? And i didnt know if u would see it so i had to put a respond time so i could try to find a different clan to battle if u couldnt[/QUOTE]
I would prefer that we do matches on weekends since many of us work or go to school and just wanna chillax on Friday. How about some time mid/late March?

Hope you didn't take any offense to my post earlier. It was supposed to be a joke. Surprised you "stalked" me on CAG. Anyways, enjoy the site and cheapass deals.

[quote name='anathema728']So, is there any deep strategy to this game? Or just anyone explain general team composition and priorities?[/QUOTE]
Let's just say we have a social group thread dedicated to strategic discussions. We've photoshopped maps, talked about order of class upgrades, and even have YouTube videos.

[quote name='icedrake523']Do you have page numbers for some of those discussions? I never bothered looking :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
Would you like a table of contents too, Drakey? :p I'll update our group thread some time in the future. Too lazy right now. Just read the "Preparing For Clan Matches: An In-Depth Discussion on Clan Strategies" thread.

[quote name='evergoo']

Would you like a table of contents too, Drakey? :p I'll update our group thread some time in the future. Too lazy right now. Just read the "Preparing For Clan Matches: An In-Depth Discussion on Clan Strategies" thread.[/QUOTE]

Where is this at?
I cant find it. I also added you so Im ready for CAG Nights

Also if anyone wants to play Fat Princess.
PSN:psiguy3

Thx a bunch

[quote name='adriley313']Where is this at?
I cant find it. I also added you so Im ready for CAG Nights

Also if anyone wants to play Fat Princess.
PSN:psiguy3

Thx a bunch[/QUOTE]
It's for clan members only. You got to go through some hazing stages to join. ;)
Just kidding. You just need to play frequently on our game nights and be a decent player.

[quote name='evergoo']It's for clan members only. You got to go through some hazing stages to join. ;)
Just kidding. You just need to play frequently on our game nights and be a decent player.
[/QUOTE]

Ok cool deal.
I cant play tonite as Im hosting a get 2gethr with my friends, but i can play on Fridays and Sundays.
And i think im not bad.
I usually play Worker til upgrades and then Ranger.
Lov this game

the best i can do is the 26 of march i would rather not get into sat or sundays because i dont know if my ppl could make it ps how big should it be, like 9 or 10 ppl?

Ok so what time would it be for eastern time, cause im 2 hours ahead of that.
Cant wait for CAG Night as i lov this game.

thx a Bunch

Good games, CAG FP veterans and rookies.

Kickapole, I got your request taken care of. Clan match will be at 5pm pst / 8pm est tomorrow. Set up will be 8-on-8. We might need some substitutes in case we have forgetful Knights. :nottalking:

CURRENT ROLL CALL FOR CLAN MATCH (please post if you're interested!)
  • Evergoo
  • Icedrake523
  • Apollo Creed
    [*]ChibiJosh
  • BlueLobstah
  • freakyzeeky
  • clockwork-zombie

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Michael Uslan (guy who is basically responsible for the first Batman movie being made and has produced every one since) was speaking at my school and I didn't want to miss that.

[quote name='adriley313']I can play in the warm up right?
And I had a blast playing cant wait to play more[/QUOTE]
We're ALWAYS in need of subs so show up. Who knows, you might be able to play in the clan match. :)

i'm interested in playing today and whenever you all are on as well. I just sent you a friend request evergoo and i'll put cag in the message box so ya know it's me :p

Just talked to Kat. Below are the simple clan matchup rules:

If you don't know about these glitches, then don't worry. :p
  • No warrior-shield glitch
  • No double-shotting with Archer/Ranger
  • No hiding or running around with the princesses; she must always go back to base
  • No team ball switch to sabotage other team
  • Everything else is permissible

It'll be on 8-on-8. She currently has 7 and we have 6 (veterans). Maybe for once, we have the handicap advantage with 8 (2 rookies). ;)

For those who didn't show up, here was the outcome of tonight's clan match (and I'm serious, nothing sums it up better):
rest-in-peace.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think we necessarily need to play more often. We need some sort of alibi for our losses. ;) But seriously, I am going to rewrite our strategy in the thread (some time this weekend) because TheNo2s produced thee most crushing clan defeat I've ever witnessed. :lol: It involves Clockwork being solo if you get my drift...
and I'm not talking about farting! Don't mention it here because I have personal stalkers! :whistle2:$

In the meantime, we need to find some easy bait. Something about Monkeys and GAG. Gagging monkeys? Anyways, Psiguy played a good game. Welcome to the infamous Knights of the Round Princess clan. Now I need to come up with some silly name for you. :p

P.S. Wolfkin, give Psiguy access to our secret thread.

You've hit the proverbial nail on the head, evergoo. :lol:

That was a spanking, indeed. We did learn some valuable lessons that should help us out down the road.

bread's done
Back