Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

[quote name='jrsmaster411']with freaky back maybe we can get our first win![/QUOTE]

You mean to say you guys never won a single clan challenge? Say it ain't so! :eek:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']You mean to say you guys never won a single clan challenge? Say it ain't so! :eek:[/QUOTE]
We haven't won a round :cry: Not for lack of effort though, I'd like to say we put up a good fight

You guys do put up a good fight for sure. Like I said just coordinate a little quicker and get some solid defense and you'll be right there. Also as previously stated you need to get some good warriors out there too. N_2the_Aber and I play warriors and pretty much dominated the whole battlefield in our match up. The warrior is the fastest and strongest class in the game and you absolutely need people to master it to have a well rounded team. Good luck guys :)

Even though we have lost our first couple clan matches we still learnt a lot about strategies and what is effective. We just really need to work on getting a stronger defense and refining our strategies.
We should also keep in mind that as a clan we still inexperienced insofar as fighting other clans.

When is our next match? I'm looking forward to playing and being able to coordinate what's going on. Every time I jump into a game I end up having to do everything.

Hey guys! I havent played with y'all since the very first CAG night but I am definitely down for getting back into it. Let me know where Im needed. I kind of prefer playing defense and have no problem running cake or healing(pretty good at it in fact) and I am training up my warrior skills. Let me know where and if I can help.

Sorry for my recent lack of organization guys. I'm on crunch time for grad school apps. :bomb:

It's a miracle that I haven't been on CAG for over a week.

Chronos and Megiddo, I added your names to the list.

Match is being rescheduled due to my negligence for organizing this past week. I'm waiting on his reply for a date. I also requested that KING2RO host.

As for Fat Princess hosting after January, I will abate my hosting responsibility because I want to get back into Smash Bros. and Buzz with my CAG brethrens. Maybe someone can take over or I might just do monthly CAG-on-CAG nights.

[quote name='evergoo']It was a 3-man party with two new FP CAGs.

Still had a great time though, glitches and all. ;)[/QUOTE]

It was definitely really fun. Yeah, it was really glitchy, took a while to connect, but all in all some fun games.

Ok, I organized a date with Super United Ninjas (SUN) on Saturday, January 23rd, 4 pm pst. Please reply if you are interested in representing our crew. We should at least gather 7 CAGs because I think they're expecting 10.

As for tomorrow, get ready for some CAG friendlies. We've all been slacking off due to the holiday recess. ;)

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']I'd be interested, if you guys need me.[/QUOTE]

If we're short on people, we can use newcomers as resource workers or defense. Make sure to show up tomorrow so we can show you some tricks of the trade. :)

[quote name='evergoo']Ok, I organized a date with Super United Ninjas (SUN) on Saturday, January 23rd, 4 pm pst. Please reply if you are interested in representing our crew. We should at least gather 7 CAGs because I think they're expecting 10.[/QUOTE]

I could depending upon how my connection is at school. I go back Monday so I should know before then.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']When did you guys find out about that lava glitch? OMG, that was insane![/QUOTE]You've been gone far too long, Padawan. :p

Awesome games tonight everyone. Based on your performance tonight Ice Drake, you are now knighted as Sir Ice Ice Drakey. :lol:

Here's the lineup for Saturday's (1/23) clan match:

1. Clockwork
  2. Evergoo
  3. Freaky
  4. IceDrake
  5. Oemor
  6. Wolfkin
They are expecting 10 so we need at least 7 to make it worthwhile.

[quote name='evergoo']You've been gone far too long, Padawan. :p

Awesome games tonight everyone. Based on your performance tonight Ice Drake, you are now knighted as Sir Ice Ice Drakey. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Both awesome and fitting after tonight. I hated that level before I knew about the glitch and I hate it even more. Our 3 lines of defense worked well though after spending over a half hour back and forth.

BTW, LightningBlade18 I think it was was sabotaging us in one game in Coco Cliffs. First he was chucking bombs at our gate. I got an ice mage and kept defusing them. Then he switched to a fire mage and did the area attack when people were carrying bombs.

1. Clockwork
  2. Evergoo
  3. Freaky
  4. IceDrake
  5. Oemor
  6. Wolfkin
They are expecting 10 so we need at least 7 to make it worthwhile.
I'll try to make it. I'm going back to school tomorrow and have no idea how the connection will be (only the PS3 can get online b/c of some stupid program the 360, Wii, and DS can't get around). I'll know by Wednesday how it is and if I can make it.

You guys can count me in for 1/23. I had a deadline I had to meet so I was unable to join in the action last night.

[quote name='evergoo']You've been gone far too long, Padawan. :p

Awesome games tonight everyone. Based on your performance tonight Ice Drake, you are now knighted as Sir Ice Ice Drakey. :lol:

1. Clockwork
  2. Evergoo
  3. Freaky
  4. IceDrake
  5. Oemor
  6. Wolfkin

They are expecting 10 so we need at least 7 to make it worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

Hey everyone. I just got Fat Princess and would like to play from time to time. I'm not very good yet but looking for a good group to have some fun with.

I was going to play with you guys yesterday but my clan jumped on. Too bad.

haha We filled up one game of yours then immediately left.

I'll be looking forward to the new map.. What ever happened to the new classes they were making? Are those still coming out?

So it looks like we have 8 confirmed CAGs for this Saturday. Perhaps 9 since KING2RO wanted to host? They were hoping for 10 but we'll give 'em what we have. As usual, I will be holding a training session. This time it will be on Friday at 5 pm pst. IRC at 4:30 as usual.
  1. Clockwork
  2. Evergoo
  3. Freaky
  4. IceDrake
  5. Kickapole
  6. Rowmeoh
  7. Ramdomwolf
  8. Scurker

They mentioned that the Warrior-shield glitch won't be patched in this upcoming update. If you ask me, there's no glitch. ;)

[quote name='ChibiJosh']They were never making new classes.[/QUOTE]
Did the developers say this or is Mr. Pessimism talkin'? :p

Wolfkin, can you please invite IceDrake in da club? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my PS3 connected once before but it's not been connecting since. I'm going to have my friend show me today so hopefully I can make the training tonight and the match this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back