Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

Yeah, great games. Anyone have a final head count of CAG's that showed up tonight? It felt like we had at least 20 at some point.

[quote name='dmunkee']Yeah, great games. Anyone have a final head count of CAG's that showed up tonight? It felt like we had at least 20 at some point.[/QUOTE]
Definitely over 16. My peak guess is 20.

Thanks for sending out PSN invitations Kandal. Oemor also doesn't appreciate your singing. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't really have a good Fat Princess Night at all. My wisdom teeth was killing my HEAD!! I had to pop some Tylenol Arthritis to finally fall asleep last night. Hopefully this Wednesday we can continue a long win streak. Yesterday we weren't putting our A game on.

Is Evergoo from Africa?

[quote name='Kandal']I didn't really have a good Fat Princess Night at all. My wisdom teeth was killing my HEAD!! I had to pop some Tylenol Arthritis to finally fall asleep last night. Hopefully this Wednesday we can continue a long win streak. Yesterday we weren't putting our A game on.

Is Evergoo from Africa?[/QUOTE]
The proof is in the SingStar video in my sig. :D

That was fun. Glad I showed up for a brief period of time. I normally can't stay on long since I normally have to get up early in the morning. Also, my game save didn't copy over to my new PS3, so I'm kind of starting over. I can usually attend Sunday, Wednesday it depends. I am looking to show up more.

Count me in for Wednesday ... not sure for how long though as I've gotta head out for the fights later on. I added the rest of the those who host to my friends list just to make finding the game a little easier if Kandal goes offline.

Just getting the game be sure to add me, can't wait for cag night if it's either Wednesday or tomorrow.

dabebop - bravosnake

GGs everyone. Looks like Kandal and I failed at hosting tonight while ChibiJosh just laughed at us. :lol:

Turnout usually is 16+ so we're sorry about tonight. At least I got to go to a bomb ass Eritrean wedding. :cool:
We also talked a lot about SingStar, LBP, college, age, race, love (both ways), wet dreams, and masturbation in the IRC.

[quote name='evergoo']
We also talked a lot about SingStar, LBP, college, age, race, love (both ways), wet dreams, and masturbation in the IRC.
[/QUOTE]
Best night ever!

Good games last night, gents. Unfortunately, I can't hop in to the IRC chat ... it would mean I'd have to go scurrying from the office to the living room constantly.

I'm admittedly still a little annoyed at having the game freeze when I had over 2000 pts, but oh well -- C'est la vie.

See you guys Wednesday.

Damn NFL games, I remembered the CAG Fat Princess night yesterday, but the games and the new Redzone NFL network channel is too good. Was hooked all day watching football. Will try on Wednesday if ODST doesn't consume me as well.

Fun games. Some CAGs were stuck on Team Blue for a long time due to overpopulation. We ended up winning ~85%+ of our games.

Things I learned today: 1) I like picking up hats and changing roles on the fly; 2) You can deactivate a bomb with an Ice Mage (ChibiJosh :shock:); and 3) All you need is a 4-man army to dominate (mad props to Dmunkee, Rowmeoh, and ChibiJosh :cool:)

EDIT: That's obvious, Chibi, but not the bomb. ;)

[quote name='evergoo']Fun games. Some CAGs were stuck on Team Blue for a long time due to overpopulation. We ended up winning ~85%+ of our games.

Things I learned today: 1) I like picking up hats and changing roles on the fly; 2) You can deactivate a bomb with an Ice Mage (ChibiJosh :shock:); and 3) All you need is a 4-man army to dominate (mad props to Dmunkee, Rowmeoh, and ChibiJosh :cool:)

EDIT: That's obvious, Chibi, but not the bomb. ;)[/QUOTE]

when i was stuck on the blue and scored less than 100 points in those lightning loses, i was thinking you CAG bastards!!! you're going to drop my rank.

Great games everyone, yeah Goo, the ice mage's ability to deactivate bombs is crucial for defense, especially for the black forest (defending the well) and deep fried (where chain explosions happen constantly) levels.

Lots of hilarious stuff happened, like how we died one by one, trading the princess for the end of one game until she made it back :lol:

I also loved the worker chain we had going on, though it can be hard to keep up when you lose wood faster than you can get it.

[quote name='evergoo']
EDIT: That's obvious, Chibi, but not the bomb. ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, going inside the towers also puts out the fire which I just figured out in the last couple CAG nights. I knew it healed you, but hadn't noticed that it would put out fire too.

[quote name='enufs8d']when i was stuck on the blue and scored less than 100 points in those lightning loses, i was thinking you CAG bastards!!! you're going to drop my rank.[/QUOTE]
At one point, I had the Duke rank, but now I float around corporal. They're resetting the scores with the next patch and changing the ranking system anyway, so I stopped caring.

Although, I'm a little angry that I had such a low score in some of those games considering how many times I sat around just guarding the princess and saving her a dozen times.

Well this was my first night at this and although not having a mic really dampened the experience but it was still fun nonetheless.

[quote name='dmunkee']
Lots of hilarious stuff happened, like how we died one by one, trading the princess for the end of one game until she made it back :lol:

I also loved the worker chain we had going on, though it can be hard to keep up when you lose wood faster than you can get it.[/QUOTE]

I remember that happening as well. I was off doing other things so I wasn't apart of it but I heard everyone going off on it.

I was in on one of those worker chains. I just remember everyone kept throwing wood in my direction so I just picked it up and took it to the outpost for them. It was some good teamwork and helped me get a trophy too.

Knights of the Round Princess updated.

Once I hit 100 PSN Friends, I will start deleting people based on longest PSN inactivity unless I recognize your name.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='freakyzeeky']I hoarded all the mining ores in one game, and ended up with the most points by the time you guys captured the princess, LOL. :D[/QUOTE]

I figured that was you. I recall looking at the resources well after we had everything upgraded, and it was something like 10 wood and 60+ ore. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']Knights of the Round Princess updated. Once I hit 100 PSN Friends, I will start deleting people based on longest PSN inactivity unless I recognize your name.[/QUOTE]

and probably if they dont like rb or buzz too, eh?

Great games as usual. The Princess relay was funny -- passing the pudgy baton to the anchor for the win.

What's with people using the voice changer? Cripes, I can't shake the feeling I'm being taunted by Jigsaw and must find a key from inside a guys spleen. Odd.

There are a few maps where the worker and just jump the wall. One player on the other side kept doing it over and over. I stayed back and stopped him a TON of times but I got bored. Soon as I left to attack, he took our princess and it was over. :cry:

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I figured that was you. I recall looking at the resources well after we had everything upgraded, and it was something like 10 wood and 60+ ore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

For awhile when he was doing that, I was doing my mage thing and protecting the tower. I stopped around 25 ore though.

Can we have an FP CAG night every night? I need like 15 more game wins to get that 100 win trophy.

[quote name='NamPaehc']There are a few maps where the worker and just jump the wall. One player on the other side kept doing it over and over. I stayed back and stopped him a TON of times but I got bored. Soon as I left to attack, he took our princess and it was over. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I think Tropical Punch is one of those levels. You come out the cave near the castle and can jump up between the cave and the castle wall.

it was funny how the synthesized voice guy kept saying that the teams were unbalanced. then i checked the teams and noticed how cag was almost all ranked levels vs blue with almost no ranked members. lol. i saw his point. but i wish there was a clan tag so other wouldn't get the impression that we just like to jump on others.

bread's done
Back