Fat Princess CAG Night - SUNDAY (3/28) Friendlies @ 5PM PST (IRC @ 4:30)

Sorry for not updating the thread title with the correct date. Hope the turnout was still high since Fat Princess happens every Wednesday and Sunday, YLOD or not.

CAG Name = PSN ID
rightangle90 = fxmacleod

Hopefully I will be able to join in, things can get busy at home on those days. :)

My headset broke a few months ago, the speakers work but not the microphone. So no voice chat for me, until I figure out what happened. =P

I'm not sure if I'm going to be there tonight, I'm heading out to see Zombieland at some point this evening. Maybe I can make it afterward.

GGs everyone. We really need to face another clan for some challenge...OR we could do some CAG on CAG clans. ;)
I claim Dmunkee and Chibi!

[quote name='evergoo']GGs everyone. We really need to face another clan for some challenge...OR we could do some CAG on CAG clans. ;)
[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely up for some CAG-on-CAG crime. I'm not so sure about your draft choices there, Evergoo. ;) We'll need to somehow balance the teams ... divvy up the uber-experienced players, perhaps.

Man, that [expletive] Walid guy -- I swear he TK'd me at least a half-dozen times last night. Very frustrating. :bomb:

[quote name='evergoo']
[/QUOTE] :grouphug:

I dunno, maybe we can split teams based on rank? It's so hard given how up and down the in-game ranking system is though. Maybe we can do it gym class style, so we can have the socially awkward moment of which team will end up with the "fat kid".

Joking aside, I'd definitey be up for CAG vs. CAG until we can face another clan proper, depending on how many players we can get going. I can't help but feel kinda bad when we crush a team of randoms that don't quite get that we're actually a team, although that's the nature of the beast I guess.

I was finally able to join last night and played a couple of games, it was fun....I'll try to remember to log in next time as well.

[quote name='sky03']i wanted to play but
the cleveland show, family guy, simpsons > Fat Princess[/QUOTE]

Tivo is your friend.

... and American Dad > than all of the above. :D

[quote name='Apollo Creed']Tivo is your friend.

... and American Dad > than all of the above. :D[/QUOTE]

i dont like american dad:p
i have a HTPC and record shows with it but sometimes i rather watch them when they come on or else ill keep putting it off
i have alotta shows recorded and havent had time to watch them cause theres games i wanna play and then theres school/study:cry:

[quote name='evergoo']GGs everyone. We really need to face another clan for some challenge...OR we could do some CAG on CAG clans. ;)
[/QUOTE]

sure you can have them. but its gotta be 16 vs 3! im sure all of you up for that challenge.

[quote name='enufs8d']sure you can have them. but its gotta be 16 vs 3! im sure all of you up for that challenge.[/QUOTE]

Pssh. You better make it 29 vs 3 if you want to stand a chance. :cool:

Hehe. A Fat Princess CAG Draft sounds interesting. The matches would be a lot more challenging and we can even come up with team nicknames. Maybe we can talk more about draft ideas in the IRC this Wednesday? I already have a few CAGs in mind. ;)

No! It be high school all over again. I'll be picked somewhat in the middle lower half because I'm not friends with anybody in this class.

[quote name='evergoo']Hehe. A Fat Princess CAG Draft sounds interesting. The matches would be a lot more challenging and we can even come up with team nicknames. Maybe we can talk more about draft ideas in the IRC this Wednesday? I already have a few CAGs in mind. ;)[/QUOTE]

Curse you guys and your use of IRC -- I haven't actually had to use it in over 10 years. ;)

I'll try and get on there this Wednesday to partake in the draft discussions.

First off, We'll need 2 captains. Evergoo is one of them. Who's the other guy? From that point each get to draft 1 player woo hoo!! It's football FAT PRINCESS!!

[quote name='Kandal']First off, We'll need 2 captains. Evergoo is one of them. Who's the other guy? From that point each get to draft 1 player woo hoo!! It's football FAT PRINCESS!![/QUOTE]
Kandal should be the other. We shall destroy your false cuteness! :evil:

Hmm...people seem to like this concept. Weeks after the draft is over, I can't wait to see who ends up being a 'diamond in the rough' or even scarier, a 'draft bust'. :???:

Evergoo Blue Team
Kandal Red Team

Kandal chooses first: FreakyZeeky
Evergoo you get the next choice.

Kandal Red:
FreakyZeeky

Evergoo Blue:

Here are the first round picks of Team Blue:

1. Dmunkee
2. ChibiJosh
3. Oemor = Rowmeoh
4. BlueLobstah = Scurker
5. Randomwolf = Wolfkin

5/6 of the team is Smash and we got regulars on our team. :cool: Please direct Freeky to easy platinums and Mush to cartoons. :lol: Round 2 Draft shall commence this Sunday after CAG Night. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone experience something like this:

I was playing online about to get into the enemy castle and then suddenly I was teleported back to the spawn point without dying. Then I no longer had control of my character and it started playing by itself. At the same time the menu popped up and the options where being scrolled though and changed.

Battery for controller was not low. It was almost like I was watching someone else play the game for me. All I could do was switch off the power.

Yeah, I've had that same glitch before. Really weird. I also had to switch off the system to fix it.

[quote name='Mad D']Anyone experience something like this:

I was playing online about to get into the enemy castle and then suddenly I was teleported back to the spawn point without dying. Then I no longer had control of my character and it started playing by itself. At the same time the menu popped up and the options where being scrolled though and changed.

Battery for controller was not low. It was almost like I was watching someone else play the game for me. All I could do was switch off the power.[/QUOTE]

yep! I've had that once man!!

Yeah. I haven't gotten the game just yet, but want to get down. I'll probably d/l it this week, so if playing with CAGs is a possibility... I am all for it.

Evergoo What can I do now man!!! How can I join CAG FP nights?

I'm so sad right now. My PSN account has been Suspended. I called Sony up to see what the issue was. After many minutes of being put on hold. I was finally assist by a CS name Tyler. He looked into my file and said that on October 4th, While on Playstation Home my account was reported harassing members on the Playstation Home Community. I don't even know what their talking about. So they just told me I'm suspended for 7 days and suggested that I delete my password off the console. Since I told them my family uses the PS3 and they are always on my account.

I just want to warn those who trust their family with their account. Don't be foolish like I did. I'm going to investigate my family members to see who was the culprit. I have over 10 people to interview now =(

The moral of the story? Don't use HOME. You already do that irl. :p I'd say just wait it out and let your team down this Sunday. :lol: You should still show up in the IRC after the CAG Night's over so we could discuss the 2nd round. You also need to post your picks because I don't remember them. I claim dibs on the 2nd round 1st pick since you got first last time.

Attention newcomers, read the OP. It explains everything. It's also impossible to be late to the Fat Princess party. ;)

Work is pulling me out of town for the weekend. Can't complain, things are pretty slow. Unfortunately, I probably won't get back in time for Sundays game. So, when I inevitably get drafted, send me a pm to let me know which side I'm on so we can commence one ungodly win streak upon my return. :lol:

Sorry to hear about the suspension, Kandal.

[quote name='Apollo Creed']Work is pulling me out of town for the weekend. Can't complain, things are pretty slow. Unfortunately, I probably won't get back in time for Sundays game. So, when I inevitably get drafted, send me a pm to let me know which side I'm on so we can commence one ungodly win streak upon my return. :lol:

Sorry to hear about the suspension, Kandal.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I thought Kandal already drafted you.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Wait, I thought Kandal already drafted you.[/QUOTE]
He did. I guess Kandal didn't pm his crew. Two men down already for Red this Sunday. Looks like this will be a cakewalk. :cool:

[quote name='evergoo']He did. I guess Kandal didn't pm his crew. Two men down already for Red this Sunday. Looks like this will be a cakewalk. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I didn't see it on the front page post and haven't been on PSN today ... but he did get a suspension, so that could explain.

Enjoy your cakewalk, Evergoo. Wednesday shall be a different story (or so I try to convince myself). ;)

Go Red!

bread's done
Back