Fate: The Traitor of Soul for free till March 21st

bigassboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
1265.jpg

Source

Thank you for "liking" Play FATE!

Here are step by step instructions to use your unlock code for FATE: The Traitor Soul. This unlock code expires on Monday, March 21, 2011. Don't miss out on the fun, unlock your game before it's too late!

Step 1: Visit http://www.wildtangent.com/Games/fatethetraitorsoul. Click the TRY FREE button in the top right corner. This will launch the WildTangent Games App.

Step 2: Once the game has finished downloading, click PLAY in the top right corner.

Step 3: A small screen will appear with options to play with or without ads. On the left side of that small screen you will see the options to use an unlock code or buy the game. Click [ use unlock code ].

Step 4: Enter the unlock code D9CF-HHLL-LLXE into the blank box and click UNLOCK.

Step 5: Play and have fun!!

If you have any trouble during this process, please contact our Support Team at http://www.wildtangent.com/support, they are here to help!

Thank you for being a fan of the FATE series. We hope you enjoy your FREE game. Stay tuned for the release of FATE: The Cursed King.

Please Note: This code is only valid until midnight 3/21/11. Please unlock your game before the code expires!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe i spent $20 on Fate: Undiscovered Realms when I could have just gotta this. ;) Downloading it anyway, Thanks!

Btw, is this newer than Fate: Undiscovered Realms or older?

[quote name='Jragon']Btw, is this newer than Fate: Undiscovered Realms or older?[/QUOTE]
This is the 3rd one I believe and Undiscovered is the 2nd

It didn't work for me.

It tells me to check my unlock code and try again. I copied and pasted it from this thread.

Got this last night, excellent game. Now I need to find a good deal on the second one (already had the first).

Does WildTangent still install that adware that's almost impossible to remove from your machine? I always hated that.

Wildtangent isn't that bad (meaning it isn't that hard to remove), all you have to do is uninstall the game manager thing after you install the game.

I think I remember playing Fate years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it basically baby's first Diablo?

[quote name='ErezYehuda']I think I remember playing Fate years ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it basically baby's first Diablo?[/QUOTE]
I would say its Diablo for a casual audience.

bread's done
Back