Favorite Mortal Kombat Kharacter?

2Fast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I do believe my favorite is Reptile (even though they really fucked him up in the past few games), followed klosely by Sub-Zero and Jax.

I know that having a poll is kind of retarded since there are tons of kharacters, but I figured what the hell, no one is going to vote for Moloch anyway.

scorpion_2.jpg

GET OVER HERE!

[quote name='Vinny']OMG! That's so cleaver spelling character with a 'k'!:lol:

Seriously, Scorpion pwns joo.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Spelling clever as cleaver kind of works in this thread.

My votes in for Scorpion, but Baraka and Kano come in close.

Where is the Smoke love? That guy is just utter awesome! I also really like Sub-Zero, Cyrax and Liu Kang. Man, now that I think about it I really like all the characters. But nonetheless, Smoke comes out on top.

Lately my favorite character to USE has been Kano (UMK3). I never used him much back when the game first came out, but as my skill has increased (thanks to a renewal in human competition on Kaillera... and soon XBLA) he's become my #1 guy. I love bustin' out cannonballs like there's no tomorrow... plus his jumpkick, air throw, and 3 different launcher combos are top-notch!

I like all of the ninja palette swaps. Ermac and Smoke are especially cool, Reptile too before they devolved him.

I thought Kabal was pretty interesting too.

No love for Kung Lao? He will slice all your bitch-ass necks with his hat and another will appear on his head!!!!

my favorite up to umk3 (or mk2) was reptile.... starting with mk4 they fucked him up.. i liked his old ninja style

mk2 my fav is kitana

you all better get umk3 for 360.. i will own yo asses (not really..i must be real rusty)

which reminds me.. busta we need to set a match up

I voted for Scorpion although I will admit that Reptile is underused in the series. Raiden and Sub-Zero will come in as my 2nd and 3rd choice.

Where the fuck is Kabal on that list? He's the only character I ever really cared enough to 'learn' - i.e. all his moves, fatalities, brutalities, etc.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']No love for Kitana? She was definately my favorite in MK2 (the best one IMO).[/QUOTE]

Same here, surprised not so many chose her. I voted for her as well and MK2 is STILL the best MK imo.

[quote name='2Fast']Still none for Liu Kang? I'm very surprised.[/QUOTE]
He was too plain of a character, I thought.

bread's done
Back