favorite ride???

crazyboxer12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's ur favorite realistic ride that u actually have or can buy??? Mine is the bmw z4 or the infiniti g35. And just for the heck of it. If I ever win the lotto, I'd get a ferrari enzo or a benz slr mclarren.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'm going to get it out of the way right away, to save everyone the time:

Your mom.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I knew i was gonna get this.

[quote name='javeryh']I like the Spiderman ride at Universal Studios.[/QUOTE]

I'd agree with this.. but there's a good three rides at Cedar Point that are better.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd agree with this.. but there's a good three rides at Cedar Point that are better.[/QUOTE]

I want to go to Cedar Point so bad, but I can't afford to go to Ohio (almost across the country) just to visit the park. Is it really worth it? Milennium Force and TTD look incredible.

'92 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited... Here's some guy's auction for a '94 though:

eBayISAPI.dll

[quote name='Moxio']I want to go to Cedar Point so bad, but I can't afford to go to Ohio (almost across the country) just to visit the park. Is it really worth it? Milennium Force and TTD look incredible.[/QUOTE]

Its hard for me to say, because its only around an hour drive for me... but I have yet to find any amusement park with anywhere close to the quality of rides available at Cedar Point.

Hell, even some of the older rides at Cedar Point, (Magnum and Raptor to name a few) are quite a bit better than the ace ride at the large majority of parks in the country.

[quote name='MadChedar0']'92 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited... Here's some guy's auction for a '94 though:

eBayISAPI.dll
[/QUOTE]

I must not get the joke.. but you are kidding correct?

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Its hard for me to say, because its only around an hour drive for me... but I have yet to find any amusement park with anywhere close to the quality of rides available at Cedar Point.

Hell, even some of the older rides at Cedar Point, (Magnum and Raptor to name a few) are quite a bit better than the ace ride at the large majority of parks in the country.[/QUOTE]

Six Flags: MM, the supposed best Six Flags in the country, is a park I go to often as well.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']

Hell, even some of the older rides at Cedar Point, (Magnum and Raptor to name a few) are quite a bit better than the ace ride at the large majority of parks in the country.[/QUOTE]

Good lord that makes me feel old. I worked at CP on the Raptor the year the ride opened!

If anyone can get to Sandusky, it's worth the trip. There is not a better collection of coasters in one spot in America.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Good lord that makes me feel old. I worked at CP on the Raptor the year the ride opened!

If anyone can get to Sandusky, it's worth the trip. There is not a better collection of coasters in one spot in America.[/QUOTE]

I worked at CP as well (in 99). It's a small world after all :mrgreen:
Everyone should try and make it to Cedar Point at least once. It's definitely worth it.

The Lochness Monster at Busch Gardens in VA owns you all.

ALSO. . . i wish people would spell out 'your' instead of 'ur' and 'you' instead of 'u'.

The Superman at Six Flags New England... or all the rides at Zero Gravity Park near Dallas. One of the rides is a 16 story drop into a net without anything to support you but a weight on your back. It's scary as hell.

If by ride you mean car, then I would have to say my favorite ride would be the car I have now: Acura 3.2 TL

If you mean ride as in amusement park ride, then by far it's the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags ATL.

I meant ur favorite vehicles that u either have or can afford, but I actually like all these replies about amusement par rides. I don't go to amusement parks a lot, but my favorite ride at an amusement park is zonga from sixflags, and I already told u all what my next car is gonna be

[quote name='Moxio']Wait... by ride do you mean car or amusement park ride?

I like Goliath at Six Flags: MM. :)[/QUOTE]

Hell ya, I went to CA last winter and that was the highlight of my trip.

[quote name='crazyboxer12']which six flags???[/QUOTE]

Probably Magic Mountain... though there's one in SF isn't there?

Yeah, there's a Six Flags in SF. It's Six Flags Marine World.

I, too, go to Six Flags Magic Mountain quite often. Actually, I'm going there again in mid-July with a couple of friends. My favorite ride is Goliath too. The first 30 seconds or so is definitely nerve-recking. The ride SLOWLY makes it's way to the top, and as you near the peak all you can hear are the "clicks" the coaster is making. After you've reached the peak, there's dead silence for what seems hours. And then the drop! *is too scared to throw hands up in the air*

Y'know, for some strange reason, I can never put my hands up in the air when riding Goliath (the first drop anyway). I always seem to hold onto the bar as if my life depended on it. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Socheata']Yeah, there's a Six Flags in SF. It's Six Flags Marine World.

I, too, go to Six Flags Magic Mountain quite often. Actually, I'm going there again in mid-July with a couple of friends. My favorite ride is Goliath too. The first 30 seconds or so is definitely nerve-recking. The ride SLOWLY makes it's way to the top, and as you near the peak all you can hear are the "clicks" the coaster is making. After you've reached the peak, there's dead silence for what seems hours. And then the drop! *is too scared to throw hands up in the air*

Y'know, for some strange reason, I can never put my hands up in the air when riding Goliath (the first drop anyway). I always seem to hold onto the bar as if my life depended on it. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Dude I so know what you mean. Going up, I'm just thinking about the drop ahead... sitting quietly while people behind me are talking like crazy. Once at the top, the cars just kind of stop and tilt forwards, and you then see you've made a mistake by going on the ride. You plunge down, but can't seem to scream.

bread's done
Back