FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

[quote name='buckythekat']13) Prince of Persia guide - $7

edit: btw are you sure the FFXII shirt is a L and not XL? I had one at one point and I could've sworn it was XL[/QUOTE]

It's Large.

fgi.jpg

FatGirlInside says "TOTAL LOCKDOWN! LOWBALL IS CLOSED."

My sincere gratitude to each & every participants. If you know you are a final bid winners, please PM your address and preferred type of payment to me. Purchase invoices will be sent out in 2-3 days time (thank you for your patience in advance).
The OP will gradually be updated with payment info and individual winner's pymnt status after some needed rest and celebration. Warm wishes to everyone for a prosperous New Year! Cheers!

PAYMENT INFO

(1) If sending MONEY ORDER/CONCEALED CASH, private message me for my mailing address.

(2) For PAYPAL account payments, make sure to SEND AS A GIFT if you want to avoid any service fees.
Apply this PP email address >> [email protected]
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CAG ID, NAME and DELIVERY ADDRESS in the NOTES section on the PP transaction. Thx!

(3) If there are any questions or discrepancies, feel free to PM me. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my game boxes today, nice touch ...adding old ISP discs. I already had those though :lol:. I still have Prodigy, Mosaic, Netscape Navigator, Compuserve WOW, Earthlink, and AOL 3.0 through 9.0 discs. I really need to get rid of the old AOL metal cases, they take up too much room :lol:

Hey FBI, since you always seem to have so many game cases, I figured I'd check to see if you had these before I went on ebay. I'm re-casing some disc-only PS1 games and I need standard width DVD cases:

2 x 2-disc
1 x 3-disc
1 x 4-disc

Shoot me a PM or post in my thread if you have any, otherwise I'll look elsewhere. Thanks buddy!

LE Gunmetal Kojima MSG4 PS3 System (Like-new; rarely used) + Preorder Artbook + Reg. Game + Strat Guide -- [DS3 Controller & MGS4 LE Game NOT included] - $100
1-Month XBLive Gold Subscription Code (PM directly; no ship cost) - $1
Mirror's Edge LE Hardcover ($0.75 added to ship) - $1
Sony Brand PS2 8MB Memory Cards Dual-Pack (Crimson red & Island Blue) - $1
Sandisk 1GB White SD Memory Card for Wii - $1
XB360 512MB Memory Card Unit w/ Worms XBLA Game - $1

1-Month XBLive Gold Subscription Code (PM directly; no ship cost)-$1

Woops didn't see the previous bid. Switch it to

1-Month XBLive Gold Subscription Code (PM directly; no ship cost)-$2

NDS Final Fantasy IV - $1
NDS A Witch's Tale - $1
NDS Rondo of Swords - $1
Sony Brand "Stamina" Extended Life Battery for PSP-1000 (compatible w/ 2000 & 3000 series; but requires cover) - $1

[quote name='FatBoyInside']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

j/k....Your past patronage greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

lol.

Who knows I have said that before as well. Guess it is just in my blood to partake in an FBI Lowball.

bread's done
Back