FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

F-Zero GX Nintendo Power Guide w/ Poster :gc: (Very good) - - 1$ randomdud
Nintendo DS Pocket Guide feat. 5 Complete, Full-colored DS Games Coverage : New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Nintendogs, Mario Party (very good)-1$ randomdud
:ds: The World Ends with You Square-Enix EPIC - Highly-rated action/RPG with innovative gameplay, top-notch graphics, mesmerizing J-pop sndtrk, and a compelling story based in modern Shibuya District Tokyo! (NEW/Sealed) - $7- randomdud
:pc: BORDERLANDS PC - Gritty, apocalyptic wasteland shooter RPG with a bazillion weapon variations and co-op gameplay support! (NEW/Sealed) - $4 - randomdud

Call of Duty 4 : MODERN WARFARE - Game of the Year Edition $8
THE SABOTEUR $8
PS3 transparent clear cases with only Blu-ray logo across the top corner *MODERN* (Set of 3) $3

Alpha Protocol - The Espionage RPG (like-new) - 2.00 guide
Rise of the Argonauts (New/Sealed) - 1.00 guide
FOLKLORE - 8.00
Street Fighter IV COLLECTOR'S EDITION - 14.00

Update with mid-day bump. Lowball concludes tomorrow night, so scavenge whatever coins you have in your back pocket and bid on the huge selection of one dollar goods (especially on the strategy guides...I favor flat-rate priority, so buy them all up for maximum savings!!!)

Small bump as lowball #15 enters its final turn tonight. If you have questions concerning this lowball or on particular items therein, please ask now. I am heading out to dinner soon, and I prefer to not field any last minute inquiries if the lowball gets heated towards the end. Thank you for the bids and have a great evening.

PSP transparent clear game/UMD cases (Set of 2) - $2
Nintendo WII white cases w/ Wii logo imprint inside (Set of 3) $2
PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *CLASSIC* (Set of 3) - $2

My bad, didn't pay attention to the rules xD

Most lowballs I only concern if the seller ships to Canada :D! Sorry !

Fallout 3 $6
The world ends with you $13
Ninja Gaiden Sigma $8

Guides:

Scribblenauts $1
Nintendo DS Pocket Guide $2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed $1
X-Men Origins Wolverine Uncaged Edition $2
LittleBigPlanet Superbook $1
Modnation Racers $2
Xbox 360 transparent green cases (Set of 3) - - $2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell $1

Blue HALO Spartan Mimobot Designer 2GB USB Flash Drive $6

New Burgundy DSi XL - $106
SEALED Star Wars Ultimate Sith Ed for PS3 - $63

Fallout 3 for PS3 - $7

Guides:
Scribblenauts - $2
Star Wars Force Unleashed - $2
LBP Superbook - $2
ModNation Racers - $3
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story - $3

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Guide - $4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $9
and just so you know, I was looking at the rules and one says PST and the other is CST. I am EST so I'm probably guessing CST is the correct one. Just wanted to throw that out to ya FBI.

:ps3: YAKUZA 3 Game Add-On Content feat. Boss Survival Mode, Purgatory Coliseum, and Haruka's Challenge Missions Download Code via PSN (PMed directly; no ship cost) - $2 skiizim

:ps3: KANE & LYNCH 2 : Dog Days Greed, Betrayal, and Revenge Multiplayer Pack (feat. Radio Tower MP map + 3 bonus weapons) Digital Download Code via PSN - $1 skiizim

:ps3: ALPHA PROTOCOL Espionage RPG Exclusive STEALTH PACK Intel Digital Download Code via PSN (will PM directly; no ship cost) - $4 skiizim

[quote name='Tom Jane']ohh bloody hell cst :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm going by Central Standard Time. Sorry for any confusion. Hence, roughly 7 mins before the lowball closes and the 10-min rolling ending finale starts.

bread's done
Back