FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

MASS EFFECT 2 Cerberus Network Exclusive Code for Bonus Downloadable Content [ i.e. new squad merc, advance weaponry, updates, missons, more ] (will PM directly; no ship cost) - $4
FALLOUT 3 - Post-apocalyptic western-RPG epic by Bethesda (Game cover insert missing; otherwise disc, manual, & case Like-New) - $8

[size=+3]

10-MIN. ROLLING END TIME STARTS NOW -
LAST CHANCE FOR BIDS!

[/size]
picture.php

Sith Edition - 65$
Burgundy DSi XL - $108
Fallout 3 - $9

Guides:

Scribblenauts - $4
Star Wars Force Unleashed - $4
LBP Superbook - $4

[quote name='skiizim']FBI, has your DSI XL been opened/tested?[/QUOTE]

System was purchased brand-new two weeks ago and still sealed. If you win, I can open and test it for you if you wish.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']:ps3: RARE OOP Playstation 3 game Star Wars The Force Unleashed : ULTIMATE SITH EDITION - NEW / SEALED $70[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was hesitating because I really shouldn't spend that much on a collector's item. So I won't be pushing the price up for you any longer. ;) Although I'm sure FBI wouldn't mind :lol: Enjoy :)

[quote name='Goguenator']Bummer Thunder...and you were the one that guessed it right! =\[/QUOTE]

I had a hunch it was Sith Edition, but Thunder beat me to the punch for sure :)

Yeah, was hoping to win it. :) But realize that I mainly want to play the game for now, so did not want to bid higher. And also the new games that are coming out are going to cost a lot...

I got really lucky when I bought this, I wasn't even going to get it when I payed $20 for it. I was contemplating over one of the DLC packs I bought for it on Xbox and wondering if the other 2 packs would go on sale, but the OCD in me made me buy it.

[quote name='skiizim']I got really lucky when I bought this, I wasn't even going to get it when I payed $20 for it. I was contemplating over one of the DLC packs I bought for it on Xbox and wondering if the other 2 packs would go on sale, but the OCD in me made me buy it.[/QUOTE]

It's a gorgeous limited edition. It's honestly not as rare as internet prices will have you believe, but people just love it so much :) I will say that I wanted a sealed just for collector's value, you know one to play, one sealed. :lol: But if I'm wrestling with spending that money on it, I just cannot warrant it. :cry: Glad I got the DS though, have been needing one for a while. :cool:

[quote name='Banjora']I cannot believe I fell asleep...sigh[/QUOTE]

WHAT ?!

I've updated the OP, so let me know if there's any discrepancy. Otherwise, I will slowly get invoices out in 1-2 days time. Shipping won't commence until Friday or Saturday. Good night and thanks for ravaging my collection.

[quote name='gameguy1001']i need invoice sent with shipping to canada please :) and your address soi can send cash[/QUOTE]
same I won the afro samurai strat guide =)

New month means.....NEW LOWBALL !!! Thanks in advance for your bids, and hopefully there's something worthwhile in here for everybody. Cheers! (There might be some broken picture links...I will work on a fix soon. Sorry!)

$1 on all of these

:360: MASS EFFECT 2

:ps3: Sacred 2
:ps3: UNCHARTED
:ps3: UNCHARTED 2 : Among Thieves

:360: BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 ONSLAUGHT MODE
:360: BATTLEFIELD 1943 COMPLETE GAME

:360: BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
:360: BORDERLANDS Add-On Content Pack Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

:360: Bungie HALO REACH Promo BEANIE HAT (Black / New & Never Worn) - -

bread's done
Back