FBI's PAST LOWBALLS ARCHIVE (Bid history reference) DO NOT BID IN HERE! ~Thanks~

Valkyria Chronicles - $3
3D Dot Game Heroes - $3
Yggdra Union download - $2
Sony PSP Component Cable - $5

:ds: POKEMON Diamond Version - Discover more than 100 new Pokemon, meet goals & earn ability to import Pokemon from your GBA versions, and battle/trade worldwide using Nintendo Wi-Fi connection! (Like-New and Complete) - - $5

:dvd: BUFFY the Vampire Slayer CAST REUNION PANEL - Exclusive Full-Length Bonus Disc filmed at the 2008 Paley Festival [85mins.] (New / Sealed) - -$2

$5 on Folklore.

I played the demo at target years ago and wanted to play it ever since. Just got a PS3 too. I want that game dammit >:I

Persona 3 MITSURU KIRIJO 8" JPN Import Figure Model-$18
AMERICA by Perry Ellis Men's Wrist Watch with Wooden Keepsake Box --$3

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES
--$5

JUST CAUSE 2 Exclusive In-Game Agency Hovercraft vehicle Digital Download Code via XBLive $1
KINECT ADVENTURES! Bonus Content 3 ADDED GAME PLAY LEVELS and AVATAR PROP Digital Download Token Code via XBLive $2
Bioshock 2 Strategy Guide $1
Crackdown 2 Strategy Guide $1
Dead to Rights Retribution Strategy Guide $1
Lost Planet 2 Strategy Guide $2
Saving Private Ryan $1

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Poster (22 x 28") + Collector's Edition Link's History since 1987 Poster (16.5 x 28.7") - Club Nintendo Exclusives [Like-new] - $3
Super Mario Sensu Japanese Folding Fan with storage case - It's Mario! - Club Nintendo Exclusive [New] - $2
Super Mario Galaxy 2 Decal Sticker Sheet (11" x 8.5") and Donkey Country Returns IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG Decal Sticker (8" x 2.5") - - $1
The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks HARDCOVER Collector's Edition w/ Parchment World Map Poster (NEW) [$1.75 added to ship] - - $1

AMERICA by Perry Ellis Men's Wrist Watch with Wooden Keepsake Box (Like-new; seldom worn) $7 - Beatofficer
:ps3: Command & Conquer RED ALERT 3 Ultimate Edition - Legendary RTS with exclusive PS3 bonus content (in-depth strategy, the Girls of RA3, new battlegrounds, sndtrk, & MORE)! (Like-New and Complete) - $5 - Beatofficer

ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Exclusive In-Game SEXY ROBOT TRIP Skin Code via PSN (Both visually AND functionally stunning: double duration of all stun moves from Monkey & Trip's blasts) - - $1 - Beatofficer

FRONT MISSION EVOLVED Unique Bonus CLASSIC Front Mission WANZERS Mech Unlockables : CALM and REXON Code via PSN - - $1 - Beatofficer

PS3 transparent clear cases with Playstation 3 and Blu-ray logo across the top edge *CLASSIC* (Set of 2) - $2 - Beatofficer

:ps3: GOD OF WAR III Deimos Character Skin (Kratos' bro) Exclusive DLC via PSN - $1
:ps3: Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands Exclusive In-Game Unlock Code Playable SANDWRAITH Skin - $1

Bump for vitality boost! Also, all pictures and image links are finalized for this lowball at long last. I appreciate all the support and wish everyone good luck. Enjoy the weekend and good night.

[quote name='Edwin29']Is that the only persona figure you have fatboy?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's my only pride and joy :whistle2:( from the series. (Now I wish I had purchased more :p. ) Thanks for the bids and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
GEARS of WAR 1 The Complete Collection - 5.00
Command & Conquer RED ALERT 3 Ultimate Edition - 6.00
MASS EFFECT 2 Cerberus Network Exclusive Code for Bonus Downloadable Content via PSN - 1.00

(1)$8" Persona 3MITSURU KIRIJO$Deluxe Figure by Kotobukiya. $125

2. Pokemon diamond $8

3.$$PS3 DANTE'S INFERNO$Bonus Content $2
4. Super Mario Sensu$Japanese Folding Fan$with storage case -$It's Mario!$- Club Nintendo$$4

5.$HALO REACH Complete Collectible 5 Cards Set of$NOBLE TEAM$- Toys'R'Us Exclusives$$$2

6.$Hologram-Coated SNOOPY COLLECTION $ 6

SCRABBLE Scramble To-Go Portable Board Game Set (New/Sealed) $1
G.I.Joe Combat Heroes 3-Pack: Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow & Conrad "Duke" Hauser (2.5"-3" tall each) - New/Sealed $1
3D DOT GAME HEROES - Experience the golden age of Adventure RPG gaming with vast 3D landscapes, nostalgic dungeon gameplay, and pixelated heroes/denizens in this truly epic presentation. (Like-New and Complete) $9
Freaky Creatures 2-Pack [Series 1]: GOROC and HAWKAN with Weapon Accessories and Collectible Card Profiles (New, but blister packaging removed) $1

bread's done
Back