Fear 2 for free w/ Fear 3 Preorder

choffy21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry if already posted on here, but I searched and didn't see anything.

My Gamestop got a huge shipment of new Fear 2's today along with our Fear 3's. After we did a bit of searching, Fear 3 preorder customers get a copy of Fear 2 for free at time of pick up, as well as the bonus content (I think it's a gun?). Not a bad deal.

When you think of it its kind of a weird promo because if you didn't play 2 why would you want to preorder 3 but I gotta admit .. its really making me consider it. :lol:

Thanks for the info choffy. And flyyyyyyyyyyyyy Eagles fly!

[quote name='Jodou']Or you could just get it on Amazon for $3 less and w/ $20 credit, then buy Fear 2 with $5 left over.[/QUOTE]

Great suggestion! I might do that instead!

[quote name='Jodou']Or you could just get it on Amazon for $3 less and w/ $20 credit, then buy Fear 2 with $5 left over.[/QUOTE]

factory in tax at gamestop, and you save closer to $8! :bouncy:

[quote name='rawrker']factory in tax at gamestop, and you save closer to $8! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I don't pay tax in GS when I used store cred :), but I pay tax on Amazon coz I live in NY :cry:

[quote name='Treecat']This is no longer guaranteed in store as of June 10th. So this should be a YMMV unless ordering on site.[/QUOTE]

What he said. Our store only got enough physical copies for the pre-orders placed before June 10th. Every single game that comes out this week was already tucked away in our back room by this previous Wednesday.

I very much doubt that we will be receiving more promo copies of FEAR 2.

bread's done
Back