Feb '07 on XBLM (2/28 Alien Hominid, Winning Eleven Pro Demo, Bttlfld Bad Co. trlr)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Crank now available in HD and SD[/QUOTE]
badass, looks like Ill be renting my 1st movie off of XBL, and in HD

[quote name='anomynous']badass, looks like Ill be renting my 1st movie off of XBL, and in HD[/quote]

Its easily one of my favorite movies of all time. You'll want to own it after you watch it.

I'm loving all the comedy central stand up comics. I got 5 of my all time favorites so I am happy. There are others I wanted to download but ran out of points and didn't feel like buying more.

Heres to hoping they release some of there hour long specials soon as
I can think of 3 or 4 hour long specials I would get.

[quote name='anomynous']badass, looks like Ill be renting my 1st movie off of XBL, and in HD[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Well Linkin if it's as good as you say I'll be sending an e-mail to Lion's Gate asking them to put it on HD DVD as well.

Sorry I got limited access to the internet, I'm cleaning my desk at work, new job on Monday, same company different division.

Name: Penny Arcade Picture Pack 3
Price: 200 Points
Availability: All Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: This picture pack contains nineteen gamerpics, including (but not limited to) L. H. Franzibald, Porkfry, a Cat, I believe there is also a pig. Oh! And also The Lord.

Name
: Penny Arcade Picture Pack 4
Dash Details: This picture pack contains twenty gamerpics, including (but not limited to) the Fruit "Friend," a d20, Kevin The Food Court Gangster, and some tough looking special forces guys.

Name
: Penny Arcade Picture Pack 5
Dash Details: This picture pack includes (but is not limited to) several fantasy monsters, Santa, the Merch, and four ladies.

Def Jam Demo which we already knew about.

Sonic Mission Packs. For Sonic, Shadow, and Silver 200pts each.

played the def jam demo 3 times so far...didnt think it was taht good at all...but i'll keep playing to see if i can pick up the controls and maybe it'll be fun later

Just downloaded and tried the def jam icon demo and it is absolutely horrible. I hate to say that because I was actually looking forward to a next gen def jam game but fight for ny is 100x better then icon. I'll give icon credit for having better graphics but the controls are just horrible. This definitly turned me off from buying the game. I'll give the demo another try but so far I'm disappointed.

Jackass, Jackass 2, Haven now avilable in SD only.

Battlestar Galactica Pics (80pts) and Theme (150pts) available

Battlestar Galactica coming to XBLA from Sierra this Fall

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Jackass, Jackass 2, Haven now avilable in SD only.

Battlestar Galactica Pics (80pts) and Theme (150pts) available

Battlestar Galactica coming to XBLA from Sierra this Fall[/QUOTE]

Well when the hell do we get HD BSG on video marketplace! I'm dyin here..... Damn Universal...

good news about the theme/gamerpic/arcade game for bsg...bsg and msft seem to be building a nice little relationship...

as for bsg on hd, it will probably come on around the time they release it on hd dvd...I don't know why it is taking so long espically considering you can watch the shows in hd on the universal hd channel. I don't remeber the exact date, but I think it was early next fall for the bsg hd dvd...(maybe late spring, you can look it up in the hd dvd board.)

[quote name='ryanbph']good news about the theme/gamerpic/arcade game for bsg...bsg and msft seem to be building a nice little relationship...

as for bsg on hd, it will probably come on around the time they release it on hd dvd...I don't know why it is taking so long espically considering you can watch the shows in hd on the universal hd channel. I don't remeber the exact date, but I think it was early next fall for the bsg hd dvd...(maybe late spring, you can look it up in the hd dvd board.)[/QUOTE]

Wow they are releasing BSG on HD DVD?! I didn't know that. Just season 3 or all of them?

I just noticed they have the Nascar channel in there under networks. Nascar has a channel? Who in the world is going to go buy old Nascar races to watch again? Doesn't that kind of defeat the point?

I guess there are a lot of people that like to tivo all kinds of sports.....

[quote name='Kaijufan']I wish that the new BSG theme and gamerpics were free. I guess I'll have to stick to my old ones.[/QUOTE]

I bought the pics, and wasn't that impressed. Looks like they are captures from the upcoming game, pixelated.

I hope HBO shows go on the Vid marketplace. I'd love to get shows like Weeds, the Wire, 6 feet under etc.

[quote name='Apossum']I hope HBO shows go on the Vid marketplace. I'd love to get shows like Weeds, the Wire, 6 feet under etc.[/QUOTE]

Weeds is Showtime, not HBO ;)

[quote name='doubledown']Weeds is Showtime, not HBO ;)[/QUOTE]

Same difference!

jk. I haven't actually seen it since I don't have any movie channels, but the premise sounds amazing. I would definitely buy some eps.

can anyone recommend some Strangers With Candy episodes? I haven't seen any yet.

Morning update before I go into work:

RoboBlitz: Theme and Picture Pack

Name: Picture Pack 1 - RoboBlitz
Price: 100 Points
Dash Details: Bust out a Blitz pose, put on a Karl face, or show your inner space pirate with one these five cartoon-style RoboBlitz gamer pics. Download it now!

Name: Theme Pack 1 - RoboBlitz
Price: 150 Points
Dash Details: Bring the RoboBlitz world to your Xbox Dashboard with these fresh environments.

[quote name='KaneRobot']An Old Spice THEME? Is anyone going to USE that?[/QUOTE]

I actually DL'd to see what it looked like. First theme I've seen that was designed with zero effort. Needless to say I wasn't expecting much, but it's the same background for each blade. It would've been cool if they had used Bruce Campbell to rock the dash!!

[quote name='deadite76']I actually DL'd to see what it looked like. First theme I've seen that was designed with zero effort. Needless to say I wasn't expecting much, but it's the same background for each blade. It would've been cool if they had used Bruce Campbell to rock the dash!![/QUOTE]
I thought for sure it would have been the Campbell ad. Oh well.

^^^^^

Name: Action Theme
Availability: Not available in Germany or Japan
Dash Details: Download the "Crackdown Action Theme" Today

Name: Minimalist Theme
Dash Details: Download the "Crackdown Minimalist Theme" Today

Name
: Crackdown Agent Picture Pack
Price: 160 Points
Dash Details: Download the Crackdown Agent Picture Pack Today! Includes 8 pictures

Name
: Crackdown Gang Picture Pack
Dash Details: Download the Crackdown Gang Picture Pack Today! Includes 6 pictures

Name
: Fun Picture Pack
Dash Details: Download the Crackdown Fun Picture Pack Today! Includes 12 pic

I'm sure it's been said before, but these game themes really should be free. 150 points is ridiculous, at least give all the themes/pics for that price.

That's kinda funny if someone is suckered in to buy that.....

The Pinup girls are still some of the best ones....but I'll stick to my Custom background for a theme.

[quote name='JJSP']Discovery Channel needs to get on the MP. I'd kill for a Mythbusters theme.[/quote]

Hell yes! I am addicted to that show :D

Taken from MajorNelson's website:

If you got your hands on Crackdown already, download these four free agents. The set includes a character with Sam Fisher style head gear. Hey why no female characters ?

Name
: Four-Play Pack
Price: Free
Availability: Gold Members in all Xbox Live regions except Germany
Dash Details: Before getting busy, download and get into the action with these four new Agents

Most of the themes I have seen have ridiculous background images that make the foreground text and other elements unreadable/illegible. Who the heck uses these...let alone pay money for them??

[quote name='porieux']Most of the themes I have seen have ridiculous background images that make the foreground text and other elements unreadable/illegible. Who the heck uses these...let alone pay money for them??[/QUOTE]

some are good, but most suck...

probably the most useful downloadable ones are the gears of war ones and even those aren't that great.

[quote name='porieux']Most of the themes I have seen have ridiculous background images that make the foreground text and other elements unreadable/illegible. Who the heck uses these...let alone pay money for them??[/quote]

Download the "Shooter" one, its the best (free) one I've seen.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Nah the Borat one is the best

Also, any new demos today, anyone know?[/quote]

Not today but the Multiplayer GRAW2 demo is supposed to hit Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back