Fedora Hats...what type of fashion does that fit into?

What a random thread.

Well, it depends on the person. Some people can wear a fedora and make it look good. I personally cannot.

I wear a paper braid straw trilby. A trilby is the same thing as a fedora, it just has a smaller brim. Trilby = James Bond (Connery Bond), fedora = Indiana Jones. I'd go with a trilby or a porkpie hat. Those blend with other styles so much easier than a traditional fedora.

would i be fine to wer to school ro people will think ur scene or emo i'm more metal, but i wnat a gray fedora. still synyster gates has the one i want

"Hi guys, I don't want you to think I'm emo or anyting because I'm wearing this hat cuz I'm more metal!" GGGRRRRRRRRRRR

[quote name='manthing']Gray Fedora?

Mad gay.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and super emo.

Also, Fedora hats don't go well with Metallica t-shirts.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah, and super emo.

Also, Fedora hats don't go well with Metallica t-shirts.[/QUOTE]

Metallica shirts also don't go well with people who have a taste in music.

Oh, and the OPs posts are terrible. I wonder what school he/she/it is failing in.

Also, if your goal is to look like something to fit into some preconceived notion that "If I like X then I must look like Y to fit in with Z" then you sir have problems.

[quote name='georox']Metallica shirts also don't go well with people who have a taste in music.

Oh, and the OPs posts are terrible. I wonder what school he/she/it is failing in.

Also, if your goal is to look like something to fit into some preconceived notion that "If I like X then I must look like Y to fit in with Z" then you sir have problems.[/QUOTE]
not trying to impress anyone or be cool or fit in i just like the hats

[quote name='manthing']White people are incapable of pulling off a fedroa hat.[/QUOTE]

You call him Doctor Jones, doll!

You don't wear a fedora unless your this man....

FreddyIcon.jpg

Everyone knows you can't look money in a fedora unless you're also simultaneously drinking a mojito and pooping on the kitchen floor.

You know why people wore fedora's back in the 30's and 40's? Because they carried tommy guns. I think you know where I'm getting with this...

px00182_91_2.jpg

SOUTHERN MISS TO THE fuckING TOP!!!!

*That's Larry Fedora for you non-football fans
**And yes, we wear fedoras to our games because of the last name...

Years ago, I dated this girl who was party of the Swing Dancing Scene and San Francisco. The Swing Dancers were part of a clic and the would wear old clothes from the 30's and the men wore fedoras.

Those guys never really liked me because I took away one of their own. Truthfully, I thought they looked cool at first but now I see them as a bunch of pussies wearing hats.

[quote name='Xevious']Years ago, I dated this girl who was party of the Swing Dancing Scene and San Francisco. The Swing Dancers were part of a clic and the would wear old clothes from the 30's and the men wore fedoras.
[/QUOTE]

Actual fedoras or those zoot suit wannabe pimp hats? I'm guessing fedoras. Probably black with white bands, right?

[quote name='pacemakerguy']not trying to impress anyone or be cool or fit in i just like the hats[/QUOTE]

Then why the fuck did you make this thread?

[quote name='bardockkun']You know why people wore fedora's back in the 30's and 40's? Because they carried tommy guns. I think you know where I'm getting with this...[/QUOTE]

They don't let me around firearms, not after last time. :( I have to settle for knives and gasoline now.

[quote name='georox']They don't let me around firearms, not after last time. :( I have to settle for knives and gasoline now.[/QUOTE]

I wish your corny ass would die and fall into a shallow grave.

The OP wanted fashion tips and you bring corn by the bushel.

Asshole.

[quote name='manthing']Fedora hats only work if you have an elevated level of pigment.

White people can't pull them off[/QUOTE]
Oh really...

sinatra5.jpg

[quote name='manthing']I wish your corny ass would die and fall into a shallow grave.

The OP wanted fashion tips and you bring corn by the bushel.

Asshole.[/QUOTE]

Sounded more like he wanted tips on being a douche. I'm trying to give them to him in spades.

bread's done
Back