FF7! WoW! 3DO/GBC/PS1/PC/GB/NES Games/access/systems 7/20

Visc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
Due to my recent case of unemployment, I'm going to try to sell all this stuff. Its pretty slimmed down now, what with almost all the systems sold and most of the games traded off, still though, you may be interested in something, and if so PM me a monetary offer and I will get back to you:

Games

NES
Final Fantasy (comes with manual)
Blades of Steel (comes with manual)
Bionic Commando (has original box)

Game Boy (buy system and game as a package for a better deal)
Game Boy system (original)

3DO:
Sample This demo disc: has Samurai Showdown, Off-World Interceptor, Total Eclipse, Star Control 2, The Horde, Prof. Magic's Pataank
Dragon's Lair: comes in case with manual
Way of the Warrior: has it original long box, but missing manual

PS1
PSX System - comes with 2 controllers
Final Fantasy VII (Greatest Hits, complete)
Final Fantasy VII (Original, disc only)

Game Boy Color
Rampage World Tour (has manual, will work in the original game boy)

PC
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade: Collector's Edition (sealed, for sale ONLY)

Accessories
3 PS1 controllers (2 first party, 1 third party)
1 DC memory Card (MadCatz)

As always, I also have booze shirts available for sale or trade too - pm me if you're curious.

OK, thats what I've got; now buy stuff!

I think you made a typo with the NES games on your list. The Adventures of Bayou Billy is the game that you need to use the zapper for at some parts :D

[quote name='FOnewearl']I think you made a typo with the NES games on your list. The Adventures of Bayou Billy is the game that you need to use the zapper for at some parts :D[/quote]

I think you need it for both come to think of it...

typo has been fixed, thanks for the clarification - maybe I should start on my other copy or rush n attack soon now...

[quote name='Visc']typo has been fixed, thanks for the clarification - maybe I should start on my other copy or rush n attack soon now...[/quote]

It's still Bayou Billy that needs the Zapper, not Blaster Master. ;) And actually, I'm almost positive the Zapper is just optional with Bayou Billy, since there's an option that lets you use the controller instead of the Zapper.

But I digress. =P

[quote name='Hiryuu']It's still Bayou Billy that needs the Zapper, not Blaster Master. ;) And actually, I'm almost positive the Zapper is just optional with Bayou Billy, since there's an option that lets you use the controller instead of the Zapper.

But I digress. =P[/quote]

Son of a....#-o

I should mention that being the only person at work who doesn't get vacations time has left me a little, :wall:, so to say. I've fixed it, I think.

Now I just gotta hope for some posts from people who are interested :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Riyonuk']So your selling games that need the gun :p[/quote]

I had thought one did, then was told it doesn't, then I forgot another one actually does use it (optionally).

and no, I'm not just selling them - I'll trade them too :razz:

Isn't Adventures of Bayou Billy the reason children need anger management classes because of how damn cheap the game is?

[quote name='Paco']Isn't Adventures of Bayou Billy the reason children need anger management classes because of how damn cheap the game is?[/quote]

Dunno, been a long time since I played it; besides, that game was sold off a while ago so why is it even being brought up?

Hello.

I'm interested in your Grandia II and Skies of Arcadia DC games. Let me know if I have anything that interests you in a trade.

Thanks.

Please CML for any of this stuff - I do have the mini snes still if you might be interested in it.

Sega Nomad
Portable Genesis sytem in great condition. Can also come with Sonic 2 if desired.

DC (all complete)
Dead or Alive 2

bread's done
Back