FFVII Remake PS4 SE preorder $41.99 / deluxe $55.99 @ amz

And if I am not mistaken (I have done this with games that were temporary out of stock and/or backordered), I will be able to continue to add Amazon gift cards to my pre-order of FFVII until the actual release/ship date. Never tried it however with a pre-ordered game but I know there is the change payment option so again, I do believe I can add gift cards for the next few months.
Yeah, go under order and click "view or edit order" and you can apply gift cards before it ships. I've been doing this for the new Fire Emblem CE.

it's been a while since i preordered anything from Amazon. do they charge you right away or when the item ships?

Hmm...keep my massively overpriced CE from the Square Enix website or get this for cheap?
You're saving over $250, is the figure worth that much to you? Not to mention there's no collector's edition packaging, they're just shipping you the Deluxe Edition and the figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to verify, if the price of the FF7 deluxe edition briefly drops to $70, Amazon will pre-order price match and the original $24 discount will still apply, correct?
I am not sure. They price match if it drops but not sure with the coupon ticker applied.

Anyways here's what i found with coupons so far that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Ace Combat 7 - Skies Unknown for PS4 is part of that deal too ($27.99+tax after coupon)

World War Z - PS4/Xbox One (23.79 + tax after coupon)

Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One/PS4) - Elsweyr (36.39 + tax after coupon)

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4/Nintendo Switch) - ($27.99 + tax after coupon)

PUBG (PS4) ($20.29 after coupon)

Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle (PS4) - ($20.29 after coupon)

Thanks to everyone for this post. Had a deluxe edition preordered (it was listed at $70 on my order, even though I ordered it at $80). Also had a vanilla copy on order from way back when Amazon actually did the 20% off preorder GCU type discount. Cancelled and reordered both of them.

Now, which version to keep? I'm really interested in that art book.

Thanks to everyone for this post. Had a deluxe edition preordered (it was listed at $70 on my order, even though I ordered it at $80). Also had a vanilla copy on order from way back when Amazon actually did the 20% off preorder GCU type discount. Cancelled and reordered both of them.

Now, which version to keep? I'm really interested in that art book.
The one with the steelbook too, duh. :razz:

I missed out on both Target and Amazon as well...but at least it reminded me to pre-order the Deluxe Edition over at Best Buy.  Turned out better for me as I also forgot I had $10 in rewards, and coupled with my GCU, it came out to $53.99 before taxes including a bonus $10 in rewards.

I'm now eyeballing Cyberpunk 2077 BBY pre-orders for those Steelbooks...

I missed out on both Target and Amazon as well...but at least it reminded me to pre-order the Deluxe Edition over at Best Buy. Turned out better for me as I also forgot I had $10 in rewards, and coupled with my GCU, it came out to $53.99 before taxes including a bonus $10 in rewards.

I'm now eyeballing Cyberpunk 2077 BBY pre-orders for those Steelbooks...
If only I still had gcu. But then again I’ve been spending less on games since it ran out

If only I still had gcu. But then again I’ve been spending less on games since it ran out
My GCU lasts until summer next year, and in many ways, I'm looking forward to it expiring so I too can start spending way less on games. My backlog is quite obscene. :oops:

The madness has to ultimately come to an end.

Overall, the Deluxe is still cheaper at Best Buy if you still have GCU and factor in the $10 reward ($64 plus $10 reward, making it $54 after everything).
Exactly what I just remembered while contemplating moving my PO over. Nah. . .

bread's done
Back