FGT #13 - it's (just about) here... GET HYPE

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yup. AxC is slightly older than I am.
And slightly worse than me in CvS2. :cool:
[/QUOTE]

Whatchu-talkin-bout-Willis-Doors-You-trippin.jpg

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/2/16/live-from-starbase-arcade-with-marvel-vs-capcom-3-tonight.html

[quote name='PhrostByte']Great story asianguy. I, too, hate fat people :D

Is marvel any good? I moved to israel and left my xbox with my sister and my psthree with my ex. Hopefully within the year ill be playing some real life call of duty though.[/QUOTE]
Care package glitch IRL? That's boss.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Fighting game crowd is going to trend older than some Gaylo bros. Same with any other classical genres like shmups or side scrollers.[/QUOTE]
I know some dudes in their late 30's and early 40's that play the shit out of Call of Duty.

Lol hank. I think I already found a girl around here that might give me a care package. Fighting game community is more niche and is usually 20-30 (since that's when SF2 came out) while shooter community is more broad and diverse.

Is it impossible to find a match for anyone else?

"Connection to host has been lost"
"Failed to join game session"

Get that shit out of here. I just want to play some ranked matches!

And before anyone says it, yes, fight requests work some of the time, but sometimes I'll end up beating arcade mode without ever getting a match. It's ridiculous.

You guys have got me interested.. Anyone know if there are any global arcade locators? Specifically either marvel 3 (I guess it's console only right) or super sf4 machines in israel?

[quote name='zewone']Is it impossible to find a match for anyone else?

"Connection to host has been lost"
"Failed to join game session"

Get that shit out of here. I just want to play some ranked matches!

And before anyone says it, yes, fight requests work some of the time, but sometimes I'll end up beating arcade mode without ever getting a match. It's ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

What helps a little bit is when I search in Ranked I choose:

Skill: Same
Region: Same
Language: English (default is ANY I believe)

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
COME%20AT%20ME%20BRO3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Seth.jpg

[quote name='PhrostByte']Lol hank. I think I already found a girl around here that might give me a care package. Fighting game community is more niche and is usually 20-30 (since that's when SF2 came out) while shooter community is more broad and diverse.[/QUOTE]
True dat, bro. My nephew doesn't like most of my games. He's what I refer to as the GTA generation. Swear to god he came in and I was playing Final Fight Streetwise and the first thing he said was "Can you steal cars?" Uh, no, this game is about vandalizing things, like other people and the entire city, sorry bro.

And does care package = Phrosty Jr. or Hepatitis C? :bouncy:

It really makes you think. In the beginning games were completely innocuous with games like ping pong and a giant hockey puck eating fruit. Later we have animals comitting theft with sonic and the rings and italian plumbers getting caught intoxicated from shrooms in public. Then you have games like final fight and cadillacs and dinosaurs where you beat nigs and trannies with steel pipes. Finally we have gta and cod where you commit genocide and car jack random dudes. What's next? Beastiality games? Super rape escape turbo?

I think the real question is; why were you playing ff streetwise? Bro, std rates in israel are hella low. I'm not wasting money on condoms if anything ill just use a snickers wrapper or something.

The little Aliyah returns, how are you liking it so far bud? In your center yet or still trolling for street ass ( don't lie I know you are )

Jim, I was one of the many that got screwed over by the Cap store shipping and that shit was just sitting in mid america for a few days, it says the game is at my local usps so if I don't get that shit today I'm going to scream.

Dude it's great so far. Right now I'm just staying with friends in ashdod but on sunday I'm moving to a kibbutz near netanya. Hoping there might be an xbox there lol. You know it's weird my parents fled the soviet union and now I'm going to live on a kibbutz haha.

[quote name='PhrostByte']It really makes you think. In the beginning games were completely innocuous with games like ping pong and a giant hockey puck eating fruit. Later we have animals comitting theft with sonic and the rings and italian plumbers getting caught intoxicated from shrooms in public. Then you have games like final fight and cadillacs and dinosaurs where you beat nigs and trannies with steel pipes. Finally we have gta and cod where you commit genocide and car jack random dudes. What's next? Beastiality games? Super rape escape turbo?

I think the real question is; why were you playing ff streetwise? Bro, std rates in israel are hella low. I'm not wasting money on condoms if anything ill just use a snickers wrapper or something.[/QUOTE]

Pretty accurate description of the History of Gaming, I'd say.

And why was I playing Final Fight Streetwise? Because it's fun as fuck, and it's a pretty good brawler. Remember those? Yeah, nothing like beating up a gang of dudes with pipes and bats and moves learned and honed IN DA STREETZ.

Also, Saran wrap >>> Snickers' wrappers. Or just splooge on her back/face/tits. :bouncy:

Iron Man - Unibeam (Don't really dig any of his assists, to be honest)
Chun - Lightning Legs
Sentinel (A, Mini-Sents that fly up diagonally)

[quote name='PhrostByte']Yo for real I love when bitches be swallowing. It's like zen or something. Especially asians.[/QUOTE]

Fo' real, it's like putting them in their place proper like. It's like, making them swallow their pride and accepting their position because they have no other choice.

Best is when they gag though, hoo boy.

Bet them Israeli bros are mad salty you're coming in and taking all that Kosher pussy for yourself.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Iron Man - Unibeam (Don't really dig any of his assists, to be honest)
Chun - Lightning Legs
Sentinel (A, Mini-Sents that fly up diagonally)[/QUOTE]

Kinda figured these would be the assists. Chun's lightning legs is hella good.

Ment to say something while we where playing Jim, but don't buy the t-shirt that was a pre order bonus if you are still looking for one. They didn't even put it in a bag just loose and it is small, like little kid small. I'll hit you up tonight if you are on. gg

I've been playing Dante and Sentinal, but I'm still trying to figure out who I wanna use as my third char. Tried Zero, didn't really like him. I just started using Deadpool a bit, and he seems like the sort of character I'd like, so we'll see.

fuckin' love the game. It's fun, and controls extremely well. It's the anti-SF4!

I've been playing Dante and Chun and rotating a third trying to find someone I liked, I've been through tons of people but Haggar is the one that seems to fit. I can make him do stuff and I like his mustache.

[quote name='asianxcore']Been using Mags/Doom/Sent[/QUOTE]

and using them well. GGs.

Swapped out Chun for Deadpool many of my matches today. Chun dies too easily and I have a hard time against keep-away with her.

Deadpool/Wesker/no solid 3rd yet. Was using Thor, but I just can't get comfortable with him and just can't consistently land his command throw. I've been using Doom in the third spot lately with hidden missiles assist to fill the screen with bullshit with Deadpool on point.

^ Glad to here I'm not the only one having problems with Thor's command throw. Half the time I end up doing his normal throw. I'm not sure why it doesn't register properly.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']and using them well. GGs.

Swapped out Chun for Deadpool many of my matches today. Chun dies too easily and I have a hard time against keep-away with her.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Definitely GG's, it was fun.

I hate playing Sentinel first, but lately I've been running him first mostly against matches against (point) Trish, Deadpool or Storm.

[quote name='distgfx']axc swapped to 360 now?[/QUOTE]

I've been grinding out on 360 since a lot of my local friends have it for that system. I bought a PS3 copy as well, always down to play on there too.

[quote name='Rodimus']^ Glad to here I'm not the only one having problems with Thor's command throw. Half the time I end up doing his normal throw. I'm not sure why it doesn't register properly.[/QUOTE]

You have to do motions a bit slower in this game. SRK motions for instance have to be done slower or a whiffed normal comes out.

[quote name='asianxcore']You have to do motions a bit slower in this game. SRK motions for instance have to be done slower or a whiffed normal comes out.[/QUOTE]

I blame SFIV for ruining everyone's execution.

[quote name='distgfx']I blame SFIV for ruining everyone's execution.[/QUOTE]
pfft

mvc3 is just weird
i can execute perfectly on SF2 son, even renda cancelling on american sticks

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fo' real, it's like putting them in their place proper like. It's like, making them swallow their pride and accepting their position because they have no other choice.

Best is when they gag though, hoo boy.

Bet them Israeli bros are mad salty you're coming in and taking all that Kosher pussy for yourself.[/QUOTE]

^_^

Man, since I'm too poor to buy Marvel yet, I'mma just play T6 and 3S this weekend. Love T6, but don't love its netcode. :cry:

Won't stop me from working on my Bryan game though.

Maybe I'll have enough to buy MvC3 when people start paying me for the work I've done. . .

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Is there no way to play with a controller on T6 machines? No USB?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not by default. People have wired up pad ports though.

maaaaan I spent like $3 on this tapatalk iphone app coz srk forums are supported,

but the app doesn't support the proprietary smilies!!!

I'm tryin to read mvc strats and it looks like a mess!!

and u can't copy text either!! >_

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Probably. . .Only hookup they're getting if they don't pay me is hooked up to life support.[/QUOTE]
You gonna give them that sweet right hook, bro?

Yeah GGs, had some fun main team fights with you.

I saw that Mike vs Marn vid you where talking about, that air juggle with Mags was pretty bad ass.

today I listened to Giant Bombcast, even tho it's pretty much the worst gaming podcast ever, but they had MVC3 on their menu so I wanted to listen.

hearing ppl who know nothing about fighting games talk about fighting games is straight lol mode.

"there's no kick button! it's just low medium and high attack!"

[quote name='JEKKI']today I listened to Giant Bombcast, even tho it's pretty much the worst gaming podcast ever, but they had MVC3 on their menu so I wanted to listen.

hearing ppl who know nothing about fighting games talk about fighting games is straight lol mode.

"there's no kick button! it's just low medium and high attack!"[/QUOTE]

Eh, Jeff Gerstmann seems to know some stuff about fighters... well, more than most.

bread's done
Back