FGT #13 - it's (just about) here... GET HYPE

I wonder if the new PS3 NIS games will be worth it. If they all play like Trinity Universe... I dunno.

The only reason I like to get them is for some RPGs to play on PS3.

Went to University Pinball today and played as Oni, Evil Ryu and Yun. Yun and Oni seemed awesome but I kept on losing cause everyone was just playing as their mains. I went a collective 0 - 9 trying all the new guys out.

[quote name='Paco']Super Shaq Fu 2 Turbo: RETURN OF FU > Super Primal Rage 2.[/QUOTE]

King of Fighters 2001 Ultimate Match >>> Super Shaq Fu 2 Turbo

[quote name='hankmecrankme']King of Fighters 2001 Ultimate Match >>> Super Shaq Fu 2 Turbo[/QUOTE]

Super Street Fighter 2 THE MOVIE > King of Fighters 2001 Ultimate Match

[quote name='Paco']Super Street Fighter 2 THE MOVIE > King of Fighters 2001 Ultimate Match[/QUOTE]

Survival Arts: New Generation >>> Super Street Fighter 2 THE MOVIE

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Survival Arts: New Generation >>> Super Street Fighter 2 THE MOVIE[/QUOTE]

Yie Ar Kung Fu: Double Impact > Survival Arts: New Generation

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']new?
[/QUOTE]

Yea, it was just posted on SRK today.

Wonder if it will get taken down.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']fuck. I really don't know if I wanna get Marvel 3 at launch or not.[/QUOTE]

What? Don't be crazy. Why?

Ok so I figured out the best way to decide on if I'll get MvC3 or not:

#1 not get it at launch but get it on my gamefly on launch day (or week)

#2 play it, if I dont like it, dont get; if I do like hold onto it and wait either for a very good price or until they have DLC characters I want since the roster so far has near to nobody I look forward to playing.

saying that I have no idea what my team will be other than most likely Captain America in there.

[quote name='Paco']Yie Ar Kung Fu: Double Impact > Survival Arts: New Generation[/QUOTE]

Karate Champ: 3rd Strike >>> Yie Ar Kung Fu: Double Impact

148g8lv.png

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Karate Champ: 3rd Strike >>> Yie Ar Kung Fu: Double Impact[/QUOTE]

Time Killers 4th Bust > Karate Champ 3rd Strike.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Why wouldn't you? Looks so hype.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asianxcore']What? Don't be crazy. Why?[/QUOTE]
Right now there are three games that I'm hyped for coming out soon: Pokemon Eminem/Fiddy, Dissidia sequel, and Marvel 3. I've got enough for one of them currently, and I'm having a hell of a time deciding which one to get.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Kasumi Ninja HD Remix >>> Time Killers 4th Bust[/QUOTE]

Guilty Gear Accent Core &#*(@(Q)#*)@#*!*%&^ Ky Kiske with Sol Badguy's Outfit + Two New Frames of Animation > Kasumi Ninja HD Remix

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Right now there are three games that I'm hyped for coming out soon: Pokemon Eminem/Fiddy, Dissidia sequel, and Marvel 3. I've got enough for one of them currently, and I'm having a hell of a time deciding which one to get.[/QUOTE]
So let me get this straight. . .You're deciding on Pokemanz, which you've probably played 25 games of, the sequel to a Final Fantasy fighter that sounds like an STD, and Dat Mahvel?

Terry Bogard says "Get serious."

[quote name='Paco']Guilty Gear Accent Core &#*(@(Q)#*)@#*!*%&^ Ky Kiske with Sol Badguy's Outfit + Two New Frames of Animation
> Kasumi Ninja HD Remix[/QUOTE]

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3: Regurgitation B Featuring Karnov From Karnov's Revenge and Mr. Big Because He's a Pimp Edition >>> Guilty Gear Accent Core &#*(@(Q)#*)@#*!*%&^ Ky Kiske with Sol Badguy's Outfit + Two New Frames of Animation

Also happy birthday, ReRo!! Here's your present.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZIWZszuh8

[quote name='kainzero']I didn't know Hori was copying MCatz and releasing color schemed HRAPs now... =)

http://www.4gamer.net/games/027/G002741/20110131010/[/QUOTE]

They did this for some of them on the ps2 as well. Seems they are doing Sanwa ps3 Seimitsu 360. MC needs a Seimitsu stick. On sticks, looks like the MK stick will have Suzo Happ and not Happ IL, and to make it even shitty they won't be using the perfect360 for the stick. Who ever was in charge of the MK stick had no idea what the hell they where doing.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']So let me get this straight. . .You're deciding on Pokemanz, which you've probably played 25 games of, the sequel to a Final Fantasy fighter that sounds like an STD, and Dat Mahvel?

Terry Bogard says "Get serious."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZIWZszuh8[/QUOTE]
If Terry Bogard was in any of those games I mentioned, then I would have no problems choosing.

And yeah, it's probably been 25 or more times that I've played Pokemon. Hell, I probably played Red/Blue that many times ALONE from playing then restarting the file. And I'll keep playing the Pokemon games with a huge smile on my face.

But damn though, it's really tearing me up. I can buy Dat Mahvel the day it releases, but I don't know if I'm gonna have enough CREAM by the time Pokemon and Dissidia 2 roll out.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']

King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3: Regurgitation B Featuring Karnov From Karnov's Revenge and Mr. Big Because He's a Pimp Edition >>> Guilty Gear Accent Core &#*(@(Q)#*)@#*!*%&^ Ky Kiske with Sol Badguy's Outfit + Two New Frames of Animation

Also happy birthday, ReRo!! Here's your present.
[/QUOTE]

Super Street Fighter EX 3 PLUS ALPHA PLUS ZERO PLUS THREE POWER PUNCH TEN Featuring Akira's Art work masquarading as Ono's style and Brett Favre's Hamburger with new invulnerability frame on Ryu >>>King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3: Regurgitation B Featuring Karnov From Karnov's Revenge and Mr. Big Because He's a Pimp Edition

[quote name='Paco']Super Street Fighter EX 3 PLUS ALPHA PLUS ZERO PLUS THREE POWER PUNCH TEN Featuring Akira's Art work masquarading as Ono's style and Brett Favre's Hamburger with new invulnerability frame on Ryu >>>King of Fighters Maximum Impact 3: Regurgitation B Featuring Karnov From Karnov's Revenge and Mr. Big Because He's a Pimp Edition[/QUOTE]

Hyper Street Fighter IV Ultimate Turbo Plinking Shortcut Blockstring Edition With Barely Any Changes "strokes boner anyway" >>> Super Street Fighter EX 3 PLUS ALPHA PLUS ZERO PLUS THREE POWER PUNCH TEN Featuring Akira's Art work masquarading as Ono's style and Brett Favre's Hamburger with new invulnerability frame on Ryu

Looking forward to all the JRPGs in the next few months:

DQVI
Radiant Historia
LoH:TiTS
Ar Tonelico 3
Hyperdimensional Neptunia

You guys see this? Props to MTLTom for bringing it to my attention.
Poor Phoenix.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUsmBqz9ZUk&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']You guys see this? Props to MTLTom for bringing it to my attention.
Poor Phoenix.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

After playing Seth for over 2 years, she seems right up my alley.

I just now got some delicious hate mail in SSFIV. I ended this guy's win streak, and he proceeded to boot me out of his room. Then I get the following...
[quote name='Salty Dude'] wow, resorting to turtleing because u keep losing? pathetic[/quote]

I respond with
[quote name='Me']Resorting to kick someone out of your room because they ended your win streak? Wow, you're pathetic.[/quote]

This next part is what got me laughing.
[quote name='Salty Dude']Honor is something scum like you wouldn't understand. Who cares about wins, just play honorably, $$$$er[/quote]

[quote name='Me']Ah, I was wondering when the racial slur would appear. You must be great at parties.[/quote]

I blocked him afterwards, because apparently "honor" means having my Ibuki stay in SPD range.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I blocked him afterwards, because apparently "honor" means having my Ibuki stay in SPD range.[/QUOTE]
you know, in VF world i think "honor" refers to a player who takes everything that they're given. like if they're guaranteed a jab, they'll take the jab instead of using it to set something up.

this post has been brought to you by the word "bored."

[quote name='asianxcore']LOL

After playing Seth for over 2 years, she seems right up my alley.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're quite good at avoiding being hit ... you'd make a terrible wife.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']He may be salty, but you're the dishonorable one, Beef Jerky. Emphasis on "jerk".[/QUOTE]

But he called me a bad word! :(

bread's done
Back