FGT #17 went 0-2 in MK4 at EVO and macked on Kayo Police

i put up an ad on a website to find japanese conversation partners

3 of them who replied are named ken!
what the heck!
it's just like sf4 online!

[quote name='kainzero']i put up an ad on a website to find japanese conversation partners

what the heck!
it's just like sf4 online![/QUOTE]
Better get away before they flowchart it up.

1312413567440841.png

[quote name='kainzero']i put up an ad on a website to find japanese conversation partners

what the heck!
it's just like sf4 online![/QUOTE]

2ch7uqd.jpg

[quote name='B:L']Better get away before they flowchart it up.

1312413567440841.png
[/QUOTE]

I'll be riding you all like shdowfax pug here once TTT2 releases... thanks suko for the heads up the the Gainesville SRK thread, already getting integrated into the fight crew so I finally have people to play against ^_^

Been playing more T6 though, reworking my Dragunov where I'm more able to think better now though I still bulldog more than I should... Plus my customs are awesome now.

I still want to make a combo video. I want good footage (even if its shitty play) and then make a good edit. I already have a song in mind that I'm still very surprised I haven't seen any combo vids use.

I'm thinking that if people arent super good we can make a fake combo video of an impossible endless combo of edits from different charcters transitioning into other characters continuing the combo... think maj's ryu video but with different characters.

Side note: just came back from Gainesville bars/clubs and glad to say I had a friend from Miami who is in my same field of study show me around where to go and where not. I feel more settled in now. Still blown away a 'country' club actually exist... very odd and not my taste :p

I've been playing some AE, trying to get used to Yun and I can say I found at least one mini-combo, but I still wish it had Trials because I know nothing about the characters.

I know I'll be terrible at Third Strike, but for some reason I'm compelled to get it.

I didn't mack on Kayo Police,

but I did eat at the Mac n Cheez bar!!!

it was really spicy so I set it aside to eat in small bites,

but then the waitress took it away when I was away from the table...

GG mac n cheez :cry:

along the lines of the japanese pen pal thing

a 30 year old housewife messaged me and asked for language exchange. she said one of her hobbies is games, so i asked her if she liked fighting games.

she then asked me about the tournament that fuudo won and if daigo is popular here.

wow! evo going big!
even the housewives from japan know! and she's from kyuushu, not even tokyo!

i don't think i ever said i was going.

i hadn't played seriously for a long time so i wasn't really interested, but after AE came out i started playing again.

pffft who goes to evo for the games?

You go for the BELLAGIO and HeavyD's drunken antics with PHILLY JIM

and the COSMOPOLITAN now too

[quote name='heavyd853']pffft who goes to evo for the games?

and the COSMOPOLITAN now too[/QUOTE]

The Cosmopolitan was way nice when we went in there. Tried to get into the Marquee Club but the line was frikkin' ridiculous. A group of my friends got in but only after about 2+ hours.

You go for Casuals that make HeavyD raise his voice at you.

"You gotta kill Dormammu"

"MAN, SHUT UP....RUN IT BACK!"

I think that Heavy's drunken shenanigans are the one thing I missed about EVO the most. Well, that and him getting bodied by the CPU in Tekken.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I think that Heavy's drunken shenanigans are the one thing I missed about EVO the most. Well, that and him getting bodied by the CPU in Tekken.[/QUOTE]
That CPU plays to win.

Swear to god Imma make it to Evo next year so I can be drunk in public too. :cry:

[quote name='heavyd853']pffft who goes to evo for the games?

and the COSMOPOLITAN now too[/QUOTE]

hell yeah, wicked spoon was off the HOOOKKKKK.

and nothing like drunken antics with HEAVY D, honestly that was one of the biggest highlights from my 11 day odyssey

[quote name='whoknows']What's the difference between Alpha 3 and 3rd Strike?[/QUOTE]

The FGT shall not be trolled by the likes of you!

[quote name='suko_32']I was playing 3s again yesterday and Gill beat me silly. I didn't think I was still that bad at the game![/QUOTE]

fighting game AI is just cheap man

[quote name='suko_32']I was playing 3s again yesterday and Gill beat me silly. I didn't think I was still that bad at the game![/QUOTE]

The AI doesn't fall for your antics.

HeavyD does though.

Neutral jump > throw.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a solid PS2 -> 360 converter? I wanna get back into T6 but can't really play the game on stick for whatever reason.

A little Google'ing told me that the Xconverter was good, but I couldn't find it on sale anywhere.

Seems alot of people are getting back into T6. I've been playing alot more T6 lately as well. I'm thinking about trying to learn another character to add to my more focal roster but undecided for now. Right now just reinforcing some stuff I promised mself I'd getter better about with dragunov, and then re get into Jack 6.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Seems alot of people are getting back into T6. I've been playing alot more T6 lately as well. I'm thinking about trying to learn another character to add to my more focal roster but undecided for now. Right now just reinforcing some stuff I promised mself I'd getter better about with dragunov, and then re get into Jack 6.[/QUOTE]

If you have it on 360 I could show you some stuff with Jack.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']If you have it on 360 I could show you some stuff with Jack.[/QUOTE]

I know how to play jack, I just havent focused on him in a while to re-get good with him... Plus, i dont own it on 360 -_-

unlocking these alt rage's suck.

I finally beat Arcade Mode with Yun. Now onto Yang. I'm not really liking him all that much. His move set seems very foreign to me at the moment, and doesn't flow quite as well as Yun. He seems like Fei-Long crossed with Gen, which means I don't like him.

I should really go back and try to learn more things with Ibuki. Lots of things I still need to learn there.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I know how to play jack, I just havent focused on him in a while to re-get good with him... Plus, i dont own it on 360 -_-

unlocking these alt rage's suck.[/QUOTE]

You ain't Jackin' like I Jack.

[quote name='KingBroly']I finally beat Arcade Mode with Yun. Now onto Yang. I'm not really liking him all that much. His move set seems very foreign to me at the moment, and doesn't flow quite as well as Yun. He seems like Fei-Long crossed with Gen, which means I don't like him.

I should really go back and try to learn more things with Ibuki. Lots of things I still need to learn there.[/QUOTE]

Yun is also like 10 billion times more easy to learn than Yang is.

[quote name='asianxcore']Yun is also like 10 billion times more easy to learn than Yang is.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least it's par for the course. It still ticks me off that there's no Trials for either of them.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']When the fuck will I get FGT crew to make a combo video? I want to make one, I just need footage.[/QUOTE]

We dun wanna, and some of us don't have recording equipment. :nottalking:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Damn esper, those are some serious skillz.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea, I'm totally jelly of those skills.

[quote name='asianxcore']Yun is also like 10 billion times more easy to learn than Yang is.[/QUOTE]
i feel like yang is slightly better once the game gets figured out some more

but all the tier whores jumped to yun, so yang isn't really as developed

[quote name='kainzero']i feel like yang is slightly better once the game gets figured out some more

but all the tier whores jumped to yun, so yang isn't really as developed[/QUOTE]

I agree with you there. After watching ROM play Yang at a local session about a week before EVO, I was convinced.

Just seeing that Sim is unable to Snipe Yang on hit or on block since it's a full animation U2 for Yang is pretty funny.

[quote name='kainzero']i feel like yang is slightly better once the game gets figured out some more

but all the tier whores jumped to yun, so yang isn't really as developed[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asianxcore']I agree with you there. After watching ROM play Yang at a local session about a week before EVO, I was convinced.

Just seeing that Sim is unable to Snipe Yang on hit or on block since it's a full animation U2 for Yang is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

I'm... not alone?

bread's done
Back