FGT XX isn't as good as Guilty Gear XX

Damn. And I was going to start making STD/Chris Brown/Sexist commentary for Skullgirls.

Why would you ruin my dreams SRK, why?

Serious talk though, when you have money involved, things need to be a little tv friendly. When you are with your buds is when you can let loose.

Looks like they're shipping me off for combat training soon... should be fun. But honestly.. sometimes I really wanna go home.. smoke some dank bud, drink a Hoegaarden or three, fuck my girl.. and play some Street Fighter X Tekken.

I miss America. :(

on another note.. I haven't been following things at all... what happened? Some girl beat up some other girl or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']
Serious talk though, when you have money involved, things need to be a little tv friendly. When you are with your buds is when you can let loose.[/QUOTE]

Well the problem wasn't that he was doing it when money is involved. The problem was that he wasn't just with some buds; he was harassing the girl directly, and then tried to defend it by saying it's a normal part of the community. If he was just on stream talking about breasts and chicks in general, I doubt we would have seen any stories about it.

i think that the aris thing was over the line...

but SRK/EVO punishing level up was stupid, especially because Valle made cross assault look good and WNF was gdlk in promoting the community.

taking away seed points from people who worked to get it was stupid. it's like subtracting kobe bryant's salary because marv albert got a blow job in the broadcasting booth.

i think it was stupid for marn/etr to make fun of the controversy but a simple "stop that shit" would've been good enough. commentary bans, official apologies, wtf? unnecessary.

and who gives a shit about the NOS girls. i put that on the same level as #teamedward and #teamjacob. i don't know who's entertained by it, and i don't know who cares about it.

[quote name='JEKKI']whoooo~!!!! guess who I met today?!?!?!

everybody's favorite member of the FGT:

qsr7J.jpg

Relentless Rolento!![/QUOTE]

I just got off my wafer diet. Sorry for sweating so much on your pancake >_

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My gamestop is doing a midnight lauch for SFxT. I find that pretty cool that theyre doing a launch for a fighter.[/QUOTE]
If it weren't for Mass Effect 3 coming out at the same time, I doubt they would be doing a midnight launch for SFxT

I don't see SFxT as a heavily anticipated title as MvC3 or MK9 was that they would if it were just SFxT. Either way, who cares. No waiting till they open on Tues!

Yeah, the midnight release is for ME3.

I'll grab SFxT Tuesday morning after class, though. I have some local tournaments to compete in for it soon, so I'l be taking it seriously =]

Oh duh. I totally forgot about ME3.

Final Round XV's umvc3 tournament was insane. So much new technology. I really liked Lowtier Fear's Dr. Strange and Kusoro's RR...Not to mention his anti-Phoenix Frank Tech. Shit was HYPE!!!

Anyone else hate the term NEW TECHNOLOGY? Can you imagine saying that shit back in the 90s saying "Hey man, I just found some new technology to this game!" If someone tried to tell me that the magic handcuffs was NEW TECHNOLOGY, I'd probably belt them one or laugh until I fell down. Either way, New Technology needs to get the hell out.

bread's done
Back