FGT XXI is finally old enough to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright clowns, plane tickets are getting ordered tomorrow. Thursday the 5th to Monday the 9th.\

Jekki - I'm gonna end up having a crew of 3 (my bro and one of our homies). I assume that's cool right? If nothing else it'll give us another head to help bring the cost of the room down.

Also, just by my count here is the room situation so far.

Me
My brother
My friend
Smallwind
Jekki
kainzero
rolento

Sound about right?

would love to see everyone else make it (hank, distgfx, axc, lostroad etc...) if you can! gonna be hella fun.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Also, just by my count here is the room situation so far.

Me
My brother
My friend
Smallwind
Jekki
kainzero
rolento

Sound about right?

would love to see everyone else make it (hank, distgfx, axc, lostroad etc...) if you can! gonna be hella fun.[/QUOTE]

Can't make it this year. Only so many vacation days and am going to Ireland for a wedding ( not mine, thank god) then burning the rest in London. Get a hooker for me though ;)

apparently if you use assist gems online in sfxt in japan, they take down your name and make fun of you on 2ch.

haha, that's brutal

With the new assist gems, I can't blame them. I mean... auto-block only takes 1/6 of a bar of meter now, right? That's pretty BS if you can block well in the first place, lol. Auto-tech kinda kills frame-traps, too, since they have no reason to press a button under pressure.

[quote name='kainzero']apparently if you use assist gems online in sfxt in japan, they take down your name and make fun of you on 2ch.

haha, that's brutal[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. lol

Hey people. I forgot what the internet was like... srsly like fuckin a'

k, so this evo thing. I be buying tix this week... $500 good round trip? I'll bring some cash fo dem slots n hoes... plus I need to find a room >_<

also, played the latest Blaz Bloo.. wtf... game makes less sense now outside of booby lady.

also, got really hyped to hear that SFxT at evo is 2 vs 2 teams... was hoping for this and didn't realize it would happen. the dynamics are genna be so awesome.

[quote name='kainzero']apparently if you use assist gems online in sfxt in japan, they take down your name and make fun of you on 2ch.

haha, that's brutal[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

By chance you would guyz let an idiot lolcatz share in teh CAGarooooz roomz?:pray:
I will pay mah sharez and can bring an ASUS EVO monitorz if ya guyz need and mebbe a PSTreez. I probably will only be in room for mostly sleepingz, gonna be judging/bracket running dudez and be in Salty Suite side betting most of the time.

(I swear I am not as annoying/stupid IRL as online :lol:) ;)

I would be willing to sleep floor all nights (bring a tiny inflatable mattress) :D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
k, so this evo thing. I be buying tix this week... $500 good round trip? [/QUOTE]

BROlentlezzBROlentoz!

Is Ft Lauderdale close enough for ya to travel to from Miami?

There is a non stop flight each way July 5 return July 9 for $384. They haz a bunch of 1 stop flights from FL to LV. Play around with southwest.com, they are generally cheaper on average and plus no luggage fees for 3 pieces I thinkz. Sites like orbitz, priceline, expedia, etc are not allowed to list them, cuz they want to add on $ to get their cut. But sometimes they are cheaperz.

This is the best price and nonstop both wayz! :D

http://www.southwest.com/reservatio...9FDC55D89DD13930B&ss=0&int=&companyName=&cid=

These you can pick can choose different times but they mostly have 1 stop each way :(

http://www.southwest.com/flight/sel...2168@21F43E33C79DD1F9F90CA3F9FDC55D89DD13930B

[quote name='MarkMan']Can't wait to see you guys at EVO![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah.

Got my tickets last night, the 3 of us arrive 8:30 AM Thursday morning and leave at 3:00 PM Monday.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Rolento you are just crashing with us fool.

500 round trip is what I'm paying too.[/QUOTE]

Still gotta book it but thanks I'll plan to chill wit u doodz... >_< been out all weekend with mah girl :p

[quote name='muzras']BROlentlezzBROlentoz!

Is Ft Lauderdale close enough for ya to travel to from Miami?

There is a non stop flight each way July 5 return July 9 for $384. They haz a bunch of 1 stop flights from FL to LV. Play around with southwest.com, they are generally cheaper on average and plus no luggage fees for 3 pieces I thinkz. Sites like orbitz, priceline, expedia, etc are not allowed to list them, cuz they want to add on $ to get their cut. But sometimes they are cheaperz.

This is the best price and nonstop both wayz! :D

http://www.southwest.com/reservatio...9FDC55D89DD13930B&ss=0&int=&companyName=&cid=

These you can pick can choose different times but they mostly have 1 stop each way :(

http://www.southwest.com/flight/sel...2168@21F43E33C79DD1F9F90CA3F9FDC55D89DD13930B[/QUOTE]

huge thanks man but I'm going from Gainesville...

I mostly have to get my NYC tickets first for Blip Festival in a few weeks and then get my EVO tix.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Rolento you are just crashing with us fool.

500 round trip is what I'm paying too.[/QUOTE]so yallz aint comin back to Cali this time?

lmk coz offering rides to randoms is a good way to raise dem gambling funds lol.

[quote name='muzras']:rofl:

By chance you would guyz let an idiot lolcatz share in teh CAGarooooz roomz?:pray:
I will pay mah sharez and can bring an ASUS EVO monitorz if ya guyz need and mebbe a PSTreez. I probably will only be in room for mostly sleepingz, gonna be judging/bracket running dudez and be in Salty Suite side betting most of the time.

(I swear I am not as annoying/stupid IRL as online :lol:) ;)

I would be willing to sleep floor all nights (bring a tiny inflatable mattress) :D[/QUOTE]6 ppl was doable, but 8 ppl will be hella tough,

everyone sharing one bathroom and a limited set of key cards is not the funnest way to do things.

if Jim, Joe, and bigwind all say it's OK then yah, I'll leave it up to them 3!

(staying silent is the same as not saying OK btw)

Also Jekki no Cali this time, unfortunately. I can't get off work for that long (need 3 days in May off, 9 days in June and now 5 for Evo in July).

Hey guyz I am happy to share in teh CAGz roomz if ya left me. How much teh costz?
Seems liek BROlentlezz BROlentoz & Food+DrankMeSpankMe iz in dere! About how many peoplez in there now? 6 fo' sho ,8? JS(3)+BigTornado+Schemekkiz+Joooooooooooooooooooooooooe+RR+HmCm?
How likely RR & HmCm show? Seem like RR is 100% have not heard about HmCm.

It seems 9 might be ugh. How much is 1/7,1/8,1/9 price of room total?

No hard feelingz if you guyz think adding me would be too cramped or what ever other reason ya might haz.

The key card is pretty easy I think, you can ask for more a day later, just bs and say you lost dem or need more yada yada. I can do without one, as long as some lets me in at night or when ever I need access.

I'm coo with what ever ya decidez. Even if ya said u dont mind, ya can change ur mind.
I just want everyone be coo wif it, would it be worth it to add me to save $ or is it not worth saving teh extra moneyz if it gonna be too crampedz and other ish.

Letz at least go do a CAGz buffet or any mealz, if no buffetz 1x.

So you guys talk about it amongst urselfz n gimme a decision this week?

Anyone want to share a 2 bed room at Palace Station? I will drive out to LV from LA and can shuttle us back and forth, it is a 5-7 min drive to Caesar?
It will be about $200 for 4 days, split 2 ways $100 each, or 3 $67 even can do.

it's currently 6 or 7,

Jim + 2, jooooooo, bigwind, & me = 6

brolento = 7 if he actually comes lol.

I dont mind, but the room has grown quite large so at this point it would need to be OK with everyone

Rolento,

How did you find me on Soundcloud? I don't use it outside of listening to my friends radio show that I help co-host from time to time.

wow, $50?
and an extra $10 just to enter a tournament? man. you'd think it'd be cheaper just for spectating.

[quote name='distgfx']Shit, if they had started out charging a $10 spectator fee everybody would have been pissed instead of praising them. :speaktothehand:[/QUOTE]

ECT has a $10 spectator fee and there wasn't any uproar over that so far.

I think most of the FGC agrees that if a fee is charged, $10-20 gets the point across.

[quote name='distgfx']So basically they charged $50 for spectating, then knocked it down to $10 so they look like the good guys? [/QUOTE]

Probably

honestly IMO paying $50-$60 to watch the finals live is worth it, this coming from a person who can no longer play the games.

especially compared to how much I have recently spent on concert tickets X_X

but at $10, it's still a steal at twice the price.

and yeay as much as u think the spectator fee sucks, dont forget there was a reason for it

Jekkiz! Which towerz did ya bookz in caesarz palace?

There is a 72 hours 30% offz sale right now! endz 5/10/12

Can you cancel teh roomz wif out gettingz teh penaltyz charge?

check vegas.com and look for 30% caesar palace dealz.

Roman Tower Room
30% Off Your Stay (details) $169
$158.55 per day

Forum Tower
30% Off Your Stay (details) $189
$174.30 per day

Palace Tower
30% Off Your Stay (details) $199
$186.55 per day

Augustus Tower
30% Off Your Stay (details) $219
$197.05 per day

sheck it out schemekkiz. :D

@jekki: are we staying for the finals? let me know so i can pick up a pass and schedule vacation.

@jim: we can enter sfxt but it might be disastrous, lol.

KOF 13 is number 2! Just below Street Fighta Fo.

wizmonster.png

[quote name='kainzero']@jekki: are we staying for the finals? let me know so i can pick up a pass and schedule vacation.[/QUOTE]rolling out on thrusday, coming back on monday.

so yes! finals is being stayed for, request apprprioate vacation time!

Wish I could come :whistle2:(
Just took my first shower in two weeks. Was fun though, was camping out and training in the desolate desert of the southern West bank.

Wish I could go to eco, but I don't even know what I would play. Do people still play Sf4?

I just took my first shower in two weeks. Spent the time camping out and training in the hot desolate desert of the southern West bank.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Wish I could go to eco, but I don't even know what I would play. Do people still play Sf4?

I just took my first shower in two weeks. Spent the time camping out and training in the hot desolate desert of the southern West bank.[/QUOTE]

it's still the most popular game at Evo

[quote name='asianxcore']New EVO Registration Change!

If you are NOT signed up for any of the games, you will need an Attendee Badge for Sunday in the Main Room. Attendee Badges are $50 and you will need to register on the EVO page.

This is new, I don't like it, but oh well.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/08/important-evo-2012-registation-announcement-seriously/

EDIT: Apparently it's $50 for the first week and the price will go to $70 soon after.[/QUOTE]

got mine... $10 though...

[quote name='asianxcore']Reading is fantastic![/QUOTE]

Hey, I have excuses... and my excuses are that I have no excuses.

also, I'm slowly realizing that I am starting to care less and less about most popular genres that are present now outside of arcade style Sega AM2 games and fighters... actually makes me wish games were as bright and fun as Dreamcast days :(

I have a dreamcast but my current place has no connections for it :(

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']also, I'm slowly realizing that I am starting to care less and less about most popular genres that are present now outside of arcade style Sega AM2 games and fighters... actually makes me wish games were as bright and fun as Dreamcast days :([/QUOTE]you are becoming a JEKKIGAMER

we're the best kinds btw. embrace it.

[quote name='JEKKI']you are becoming a JEKKIGAMER

we're the best kinds btw. embrace it.[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

I played some more SCV last night... as much as the game is a overhaul and plays good, it really dosnt pull me in like the other games :/

Some franchises are losing alot of their luster... I kinda want to see more new IPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back