Fighting Game Thread 7 is bringin' da heat in Super Street Fighter 4, watch yourself!

Dammit, I responded in the wrong thread. :lol:

Either way, GGs Esper. Although Beef > Chicken. :nottalking:
Unless we're talkin' Popeye's Chicken.

Level|Up will be doing the stream for Midwest Championships this weekend. Tonight is the pregame show which will be starting at 5pm PST. We have lots of cool stuff planned for over the weekend so be sure to check out the stream. People who watch the stream will also have the chance to win stuff so make sure to check it out and markman will be there too! We should be starting around 5pm PST

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leveluplive

SRK Thread:
http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225040

Keep in mind the times shown for when games the games start does not reflect when they will be shown on the stream.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm apparently now playing in a local band that'll be doing a live show pretty soon... and I havent' touched an instrument in 11 years >_<

btw, I'm playing music with a rock band guitar.

wtf.

xx_kof97_yamazaki.gif

[quote name='Shingin']Level|Up will be doing the stream for Midwest Championships this weekend. Tonight is the pregame show which will be starting at 5pm PST. We have lots of cool stuff planned for over the weekend so be sure to check out the stream. People who watch the stream will also have the chance to win stuff so make sure to check it out and markman will be there too! We should be starting around 5pm PST

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leveluplive

SRK Thread:
http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225040

Keep in mind the times shown for when games the games start does not reflect when they will be shown on the stream.
[/QUOTE]

I'm here right now son!

WHAT

Sup CAG

[quote name='Rodimus']Saw this coming the moment they announced K'. I think Blue Mary would've made an excellent addition to Kim's team. I just can't get over it. They have a huge stable of characters from the Garou series and they pick Hwa Jai.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with this more. No Rock means fuck this game.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Ladies on the internet are one thing.

Ladies who watch fighting game streams, willingly, no less, are very rare.[/QUOTE]

That's a niche inside a niche.

I was going to watch the stream, but I was too busy eating pizza.

I had time while I was blowdrying my hair, and those fights are actually pretty addicting to watch lol.

Btw, heeeey MarkMan ;) You are too generous with those TE sticks, you gave that one guy like an hour to respond, so kind of you.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']When you were in orlando MM I missed you by a few days since I was there later for my cousins wedding >_

[quote name='Chacrana']Lol, f'sho f'sho. Hopefully I wasn't too antisocial, but I probably was since a) I was tired as fuck and b) it was loud as shit in there.[/QUOTE]

r u an old man?

also, I thought MM was in orlando at some point this year ?

EDIT: kinda pissed MvC3 is going to use a button layout similar to TvC... I dislike this alot :(

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']I had time while I was blowdrying my hair, and those fights are actually pretty addicting to watch lol.

Btw, heeeey MarkMan ;) You are too generous with those TE sticks, you gave that one guy like an hour to respond, so kind of you.[/QUOTE]

I don't wanna be a dick, as much as people think I am one. I gotta give people a chance ;)

okay, so something has been bothering me for years and I have to get it off my chest: if Ryu put the scar on Sagat's chest with a burning dragon punch, why did Ken get the flaming dragon punch in Super and everything after?

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

damn. I drove through chicago this weekend too. Was home for mothers day though. Maybe next year!

[quote name='ninja dog']okay, so something has been bothering me for years and I have to get it off my chest: if Ryu put the scar on Sagat's chest with a burning dragon punch, why did Ken get the flaming dragon punch in Super and everything after?

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.[/QUOTE]

I think they explained it away by claiming Ryu did a Shin Shoryuken, or something to that effect.

The endings all suck. Chun's was all her talking about being a cop, and Guile just says "Sounds good.", like he couldn't care less.

Sounds like something I'd say. ^_^

Ya know, I would've perfered still framed endings drawn by Udon (like Tatsu vs Cap) over the poorly animated crap in Super. At least we would've gotten some good art out of it.

Speaking of Udon anyone else finish Street Fighter II Turbo (the comic book)?

[quote name='Rodimus']I really hate the endings in Super. I've beatin it with half the cast and none of them are any good.[/QUOTE]

Well, I beat em all last night so... yeah... they do suck. Only thing I remember is Hakan's wife gots some nice tits.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Well, I beat em all last night so... yeah... they do suck. Only thing I remember is Hakan's wife gots some nice tits.[/QUOTE]

ReRo likes them TIG OL BITTIES

r7umia.jpg

Daily Bugle in the background = Spider-Man confirmed? I know it appears in many other Marvel series, but it's most commonly associated with Peter Parker.

bread's done
Back