Final fantasy 13 collector's edition announced

[quote name='Fighterspledge']I hope someone is kind enough to rip a good copy of the soundtrack at the very least.[/QUOTE]
Youtube and downloadhelper are your friends.

I'm hearing it'll end up being $80 here. If it comes with the full soundtrack it might be worth it...I don't know.

I'll probably just get the regular edition.

[quote name='NutManIV']I'm hearing it'll end up being $80 here. If it comes with the full soundtrack it might be worth it...I don't know.

I'll probably just get the regular edition.[/QUOTE]
No way it will be the full soundtrack, just select memorable tracks. Full soundtracks are always 2-3 discs.

[quote name='Jodou']/Facepalm[/QUOTE]

Well, I've come to accept that this forum's secion is not only for deals, but also an announcement on retail things as well.;)

[quote name='Reaper0294']Not if your looking for good sound quality....[/QUOTE]
Define good. I can't say for sure, but 320 may be possible to recover from the file (and of course the source would need to have been 320 as well). I've only ripped them at 192, which is great quality IMO. Only audiophiles will care about direct rips I suppose.

[quote name='XClaude']Well, I've come to accept that this forum's secion is not only for deals, but also an announcement on retail things as well.;)[/QUOTE]
This isn't even a retail announcement for the large majority of CAGs

100% failure

bread's done
Back