Final Fantasy XII Potion Review

It's got a cool bottle, cool color but tastes worse than Listerine? At just $1.70 per 4 oz bottle!

Damn! Send me a case. I'll peddle them at some geekfest comic book convention for $10 each as "RARE! COLLECTABLE! NOT FOR SALE IN THE U.S.!".

Oooh, I want one of those bottles. I'm not going to drink the fluid in it though.

Of course, I could just throw the blue juice out, clean the bottle, and replace it with vodka and blue food coloring instead. Now that's an HP potion!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']http://youtube.com/watch?v=U2of98A86aI[/QUOTE]Well that wasn't really worth their trouble now was it? :lol:[quote name='radjago']
ffxiisuntorytime8fd.jpg
[/QUOTE]:lol: :applause: :applause: :applause:

My friend is sending me a box of stuff from Japan, and she said she picked up one of these potions for me... Glad CheapD gave it an awful review so I wouldn't be tempted to drink it :lol:

[quote name='FurryCurry']I'm sure he gained -10 hp. You didn't drink all of it did you Cheapy (no wonder it's 4 oz)?

Cheapy have you ever had those holiday Jones Sodas? The ones that are flavored after turkey & gravy, cranberry sauce, brussel sprouts, corn on the cob, salmon, etc. If you have, do they compare to the blue bile that you just put in your mouth?[/QUOTE]

They were doing taste testing for those drink here at UF, i got to taste them and give my review on tv, the worst one is the brussel sprouts, liquid gag.

CheapyD uses Potion on Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is defeated.
CheapyD is victorious.
CheapyD gains 8948239 Exp.

Glad that potion isnt available in the states.

Hey Cheapy, is that the robocop figurine that has the slot to put the little tabs down his back and there's a hammer there so when you pull the hammer back and release it it'll strick a little gunpowdery looking thing on the paper and make a spark/bang/smoke?

Because, seriously, that was on of the coolest toys I had as a little kid.

Dude, you drank the fluid they use to demonstrate absorbancy in diaper commercials.

Add milk and pour it into a Tupperware cylinder and you could resell it as "Official Star Wars Tatooine Moisture Farmer Juice!"

Ingredients? Grape extract, sugar, royal jelly, propolis, camomile, sage, tyme, hysop, marjoram, rosemary, basil, lemon herb, amino acid, caffeine, vitamin B6, B1, blue no. 1...

I wonder if it tastes anything like Lipovitan, the original Asian "Red Bull"?

After you drink it and still feel nothing, that mean your HP is full. LOL go out and take some damage, and then drink again and see what happen.

Man, this is why I want to get into marketing this Summer, people will buy anything, you just have to find the right way to package it and the right distribution channels.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']CheapyD uses Potion on Sephiroth.
Sephiroth is defeated.
CheapyD is victorious.
CheapyD gains 8948239 Exp.

Glad that potion isnt available in the states.[/quote]

Maybe this is Square's way of saying that "mix" won't be in FFXII...because they've already done it for us :roll::lol:

we purchased about 3 of the limited editions at softmap. My girlfriend tried it and she didn't think it was too bad haha but my ex roomate. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I agree with my ex roomate since my girlfriend has wierd tastes like she likes black licorice and sparkling water....

and me? I've read enough to know not to touch that crap....

121845050_e53e79a5fe.jpg

[quote name='Zoglog']we purchased about 3 of the limited editions at softmap. My girlfriend tried it and she didn't think it was too bad haha but my ex roomate. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I agree with my ex roomate since my girlfriend has wierd tastes like she likes black licorice and sparkling water....

and me? I've read enough to know not to touch that crap....

121845050_e53e79a5fe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why is your roommate wearing a dress?

Okay, okay. I know it's a nightshirt.

Why is your roommate wearing a nightshirt?

[quote name='Tybee']Why is your roommate wearing a dress?

Okay, okay. I know it's a nightshirt.

Why is your roommate wearing a nightshirt?[/QUOTE]

dunno, the hotel provided it and he liked to wear it?

hey i was wondering my uncle lives in Japan and said he'd send me some does ne1 no where the Premuium bottles are sold? As close to Fusa as possible plz ^^;

You're just not daring enough, Zog. It's a unique flavor that one can only taste and not describe... a unique cocktail that will awaken your senses. ^^

The Jones sodas, particularly the Brussel Sprout flavor, were *ABSOLUTELY* disgusting. Like waiting for Knights-of-the-Round-Summon-in-FFVII-and-W-Summon-Materia-and-Mimic-bad. FF Potion only tasted like crap.

I'm sure that was a comfortable night shirt. What a loser.

Nice Super Mario display thingy, I saw something similar when I visited the Philippines, where did you find it?

I'd give this to a lot of my friends. Some of them are real FF nuts and would drink a FF beverage in an instant.

zing! that must of stung. Well, thank you for keeping me from wasting my money on that putrid bottle of donkey piss.

[quote name='fatbeer']:rofl:

I heard those holiday Jones Sodas is one of the worst drinks of all time.Not even a bum will drink that crap[/quote]
Dude... I love those drinks...

bread's done
Back