Final Fantasy XIII 13 PS3/X360 $42.97 + free ship from Amazon dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyox718

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Not sure if there are better deals out there, but here's a pretty good one.

COPYTHIShttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FQ2DTA/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ALAQLAKJ574UN

EDIT: clicking the link did not work. it takes you to Amazon's own item. Try copy & pasting the address (minus the word "COPYTHIS") to your browser.

I checked the PS3 version (manually) and it's $51.58 shipped and sold from Amazon.

The $42.97 you're mentioning is just one of the many other alternatives of people that are selling it via Amazon. That seller isn't featured, and also it's not the cheapest one (the cheapest are $37.99 and $38.00, but from random people).

[quote name='Azuvidexus']I checked the PS3 version (manually) and it's $51.58 shipped and sold from Amazon.

The $42.97 you're mentioning is just one of the many other alternatives of people that are selling it via Amazon. That seller isn't featured, and also it's not the cheapest one (the cheapest are $37.99 and $38.00, but from random people).[/QUOTE]

The link works for me if you just copy and paste into the browser. Also, thanks for the heads up on the lower prices, but I couldn't trust those 2 since they have no previous feedback whatsoever.

I don't want my fellow CAG's to get screwed, now do I? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back