Final Fantasy XIII-2, Modern Warfare 3 Fifa Street $39.99, UMVC 3 $29.99 @ Gamestop

I'm sure lots of people will be picking up xiii-2 for $40.
4f609faec64b4.jpg

Mass Effect 3 DLC is coming to Xiii-2 soon also, probably next week. Two big game series, with bad endings teaming up. :whee:

From what I read so far the ME3 DLC is only for Japan, but I don't see any reason it won't be coming stateside due to ME3 being bigger here then in Japan.

[quote name='technicalstylez']would be awesome if u could pm at best buy and use the coupon.[/QUOTE]

YMMV. It does work for some but not for others so best of luck it you do try.

yeah, it'd be easier if bb just pm'ed gs on their own and put it on sale for 39.99 :D

[quote name='boogie4114']YMMV. It does work for some but not for others so best of luck it you do try.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='technicalstylez']would be awesome if u could pm at best buy and use the coupon.[/QUOTE]
would be interesting if bestbuy pm in their next ad and forget that there is a coupon in place

[quote name='htz']I'm sure lots of people will be picking up xiii-2 for $40.
4f609faec64b4.jpg

Mass Effect 3 DLC is coming to Xiii-2 soon also, probably next week. Two big game series, with bad endings teaming up. :whee:[/QUOTE]

... That actually looks pretty awesome. And it's two big game series with DLC endings teaming up :p

When I ask about those they call me a double dipper and it makes me sad.

Might print out a $10 off pre-owned PUR coupon and get MW3 for $30. Which is about the price I wanted it for. :D

Edit: Picked up MW3 today and between my $10 off coupon and PUR it was only $25!! Lower than I expected, a steal at that price!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back