Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) $9.99 + FS @Newegg

You probably caught me while I was fixing the link, for some reason after I posted the thread the link stopped working. But I fixed it, try it again. It's still live.

far from dead, I remember FF-XIII being $9.99 part of Amazon BF deal last year too, seems every FF title plummets to this price range

I still haven't got XIII, waiting to catch a deal on it for $10. But for this price I'll grab the sequel first.

I snagged a copy also, its a price I can't refuse no matter how much 13-1 has annoyed me. Hopefully I will be able to join the group of players who enjoy the game.

Not everyone will be into the story, but FFXIII-2 really is fun to play. The battles are fast, the music is outstanding, and the graphics are really impressive. Great pickup for $10!

This is exactly what I want to know .
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

Darn. Everytime I try to add Final Fantasy XIII-2, I get the page that says it was added to my cart but when I view my cart Newegg tells me it was removed due to insufficient stock. The product page lists the game as In Stock as well. Agh

[quote name='beefytwinkie']Darn. Everytime I try to add Final Fantasy XIII-2, I get the page that says it was added to my cart but when I view my cart Newegg tells me it was removed due to insufficient stock. The product page lists the game as In Stock as well. Agh[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this appears to be dead. I'm experiencing the same scenario.

I just ordered a copy without a problem, thanks OP!

Edit: Can't resist this for $10 even though I haven't played much of XIII yet :D

[quote name='Curlis']I just ordered a copy without a problem, thanks OP!
[/QUOTE]

He's lying...i just tried now and it removes item from cart due to insufficient stock just like everyone else.

DEAD DEAL.

[quote name='alexanderthepsycho']I must be having terrible luck because no matter what I keep getting the removal from cart message.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I was getting that issue when I added the game to my cart and I wasn't already logged in. I opened another browser, logged in first, and then went through the checkout process and everything seemed to work just fine.

Not sure if this helps, but it worked for me.

[quote name='rieper']He's lying...i just tried now and it removes item from cart due to insufficient stock just like everyone else.

DEAD DEAL.[/QUOTE]

Just got a payment charge email and an order confirmation email.

Didn't work for me. That was the first thing I tried afterwards.

[quote name='Mr. Jack']For some reason I was getting that issue when I added the game to my cart and I wasn't already logged in. I opened another browser, logged in first, and then went through the checkout process and everything seemed to work just fine.

Not sure if this helps, but it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

So did this drop to $9.99 around when this thread started? And when can we expect this to be back in stock and at this price. When Newegg had other sales didn't the items go in and out of stock? I'm still debating on getting the Collector's Edition if it goes back on sale at Amazon or anywhere else.

bread's done
Back