Final Fantasy XIII in 2010

Boring?
What the hell this is going to be the best RPG since X.

Go troll something else before you spit more crap out.

Who didnt expect it until 2010?
You can thank the stupid xbox 360 port for our massive delay of the game.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Great. An entire year more of PS3 fans bitching about how the Xbox 360 port is holding the game back. fuck.[/quote]

Well, they did mention that they would have to build the 360 port from the ground up. This was about a year ago I think.

[quote name='heavyd853']Well, they did mention that they would have to build the 360 port from the ground up. This was about a year ago I think.[/QUOTE]

You know they only announced the 360 version this past July, right?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']You know they only announced the 360 version this past July, right?[/quote]

Should I go find the quote that says they wont even start the 360 port for america until the Japanese PS3 version is done?

Honestly STFU the 360 version is causing at least another 4 months of delay time, and it will be compressed to hell to fit on the discs.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']Should I go find the quote that says they wont even start the 360 port for america until the Japanese PS3 version is done?

Honestly STFU the 360 version is causing at least another 4 months of delay time, and it will be compressed to hell to fit on the discs.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing that you're fulfilling the prediction I made earlier, yes?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'm guessing that you're fulfilling the prediction I made earlier, yes?[/quote]

I dont care what platform its on. It could have been 360 exclusive and then gone to the ps3.

I just care that I have to wait longer to play the fucking game.

This better be better then Persona 4 and Fallout 3 combined.
Now if they just delay it another 7 years they can be like Blizzard.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']
I just care that I have to wait longer to play the fucking game.[/QUOTE]

Dude, this is CAG. People can wait for games if it means saving money. Get a hold of yourself! Cheapy D brain wash this fucker ASAP.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']I dont care what platform its on. It could have been 360 exclusive and then gone to the ps3.

I just care that I have to wait longer to play the fucking game.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I guess you weren't trolling to prove my point.

I was simply refuting heavyd853's claims that S-E made any claims about the 360 port "about a year ago," when they announced it only six months ago. I dunno what the fuck set you off. Probably the fact that you're a dumb newbie.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm not surprised... it'll take a while to burn all the discs for the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Retail DVDs aren't burned, they're pressed.

Zing.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']Should I go find the quote that says they wont even start the 360 port for america until the Japanese PS3 version is done?

Honestly STFU the 360 version is causing at least another 4 months of delay time, and it will be compressed to hell to fit on the discs.[/quote]

You're an angry little fellow, aren't ya?

[quote name='bardockkun']By then I'll have Persona 4 beat so meh. Take your time.[/quote]

By then you'll have time to beat Persona 5, which assuming they put on a current gen system will probably be significantly better than FFXIII

Who really should give a fuck whether it's been delayed domestic due to the port. At the end of the day, it's not arriving until 2010, and that should be the basis for slapping S-E is the face.

4 YEARS!? this better set a new standard in every aspect of an RPG imaginable.

[quote name='near']Who really should give a fuck whether it's been delayed domestic due to the port. At the end of the day, it's not arriving until 2010, and that should be the basis for slapping S-E is the face.

4 YEARS!? this better set a new standard in every aspect of an RPG imaginable.[/quote]
This is shorter than how long it took for FFXII to come out.

Am I the only one that things that the photorealistic black guy is a tie to appeal to 360 owners? And because of him, I'm more interested in the game then ever.

Eh, had a feeling it would arrive in 2010. This game better be worth the wait with some insane collectors edition.

[quote name='near']Look how that turned out...
Matsuno ended up with health issues, where is he now?
[/quote]

FF12 changed the way that Turned Based Battles work.
Love it or hate it, it has changed the way JRPGs will work from now on.

[quote name='Paco']Am I the only one that things that the photorealistic black guy is a tie to appeal to 360 owners?[/quote]
Yes.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Anyone care to speculate on how much the PS3's price will have fallen by the time FF13 is out?[/QUOTE]
199 US Dollars.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']FF12 changed the way that Turned Based Battles work.
Love it or hate it, it has changed the way JRPGs will work from now on.[/QUOTE]
Yes, every single JRPG is just like FFXII now. It's battle system truly rocked the industry and it's repercussions can be felt in every JRPG since.

Was just reading an old issue of EGM on the shitter and saw an article about it. This isn't news.

"Nomura went on to confirm that FFXIII will definitely ship in Japan by the end of 2009, but he warned that the eventual U.S. date will be held back to coincide with the launch of the Xbox 360 release..."

So if it was coming out in Japan at the end of 2009, and the US version is coming out after that, would that not make it 2010?

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']FF12 changed the way that Turned Based Battles work.
Love it or hate it, it has changed the way JRPGs will work from now on.[/quote]
I wouldn't say it's changed the standard, just offered a new one amongst the few that JRPG makers have to choose from. There's the arena battle system (Eternal Sonata, Tales games), old school turn-based (Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey), action-RPG battle system (Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy), and the MMO-style turn-based system (FFXI, FFXII, FFXIII).

I wasn't expecting it to come out in the U.S. until 2010, anyway. By then I might even be able to play it the way it was meant to be played (i.e. on a PS3).

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']By then I might even be able to play it the way it was meant to be played (i.e. on a PS3).[/QUOTE]

Arg.

I can't wait for Final Fantasy XIII to come out in North America. No matter what the sales ratio of the two versions NPD message boards threads and article comments are going to be the funniest thing of this generation. :D

[quote name='Kaijufan']No matter what the sales ratio of the two versions NPD message boards threads and article comments are going to be the funniest thing of this generation. :D[/QUOTE]

I fully expect the internet to implode.

Did anyone expect it in the US before 2010? I figured that before it was even announced for the 360.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']This is shorter than how long it took for FFXII to come out.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was going to say.

[quote name='Paco']Am I the only one that things that the photorealistic black guy is a tie to appeal to 360 owners? And because of him, I'm more interested in the game then ever.[/QUOTE]
I don't think he's there because of that. The guy was almost definitely designed before the 360 reveal. He just wasn't revealed until now. I do agree though that he looks awesome. Coolest looking FF character in a long time.

bread's done
Back