Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns (PS3/360) $19.97

FF-13 bashing is the easy and trendy thing to do lately. People don't understand that games evolve. The new stuff will never live up to your misplaced nostalgia for the games of yore. Sure, I loved FF-VII and VI; I've been playing FF since the first one (even the original GB Legends and Adventures) and I've enjoyed every single one. But that's because I understand that you can't keep making the same game over and over again. I applaud SE's decision to break the mold and experiment. Do they hit the mark every time? No, but each game introduces mechanics that are refreshing and stories I really get into. Final Fantasy games, by design, change every iteration. At first, it was universe/characters. Now, it's game play. Change is their MO.
Man, even the Final Fantasy apologists aren't as good as they were in the old days.

Vanille was actually my favorite character from FF13. Hope was the only character I didn't care much for. And what's that guy talking about Vanille being worthless in combat? IMO she was the second best for combat, right behing Fang. I always had Vanille as my party leader. FF13 was a great game, I say old people just need to start dealing with change better.

i dont even remember where i left off FF13 - i dont think i even got fang yet. whoever she is.

and i have FF13-2. i will wait for this to be $10 before buying it and leaving it sealed in my backlog

Saw this thread and was looking forward to picking it up at that $20 price range. Sucks that I won' t be able to get it now, meh will have to wait some more.

You act like there's not a way to freeze the game clock.
I will never play this game because of the time limit so I agree with the guy you quoted. 100% chance I'd have played it if there was no time limit. I don't care if you can stop it, I'm never playing it. You act like people should give it a chance just because it can be stopped. I hate to break it to you but some people's experiences are ruined by this sort of thing and absolutely despise timers. I'd rather play no video game than one with a timer because timers are not fun.

I will never play this game because of the time limit so I agree with the guy you quoted. 100% chance I'd have played it if there was no time limit. I don't care if you can stop it, I'm never playing it. You act like people should give it a chance just because it can be stopped. I hate to break it to you but some people's experiences are ruined by this sort of thing and absolutely despise timers. I'd rather play no video game than one with a timer because timers are not fun.
And other people aren't bothered by it. Don't play the game. No one was forcing you to anyway. It's not like every game is going to make every gamer happy. I can't say that I'm a fan of timers either, but I suppose it depends on how it was implemented.

ordered a copy a when this deal popped up and now they are saying 

"Order ### was cancelled due to strict security/fraud measures.  Although cancellation of the order does not imply fraud, it was considered high risk for shipping.  We are unable to honor the order online nor over the phone.  Please feel free to visit one of our locations in Nebraska or Kansas in person with proper identification to make your purchase.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

guess I'll just wait for Amazon to give me a $30 or less sale.

I just find it odd it's still listed there, guess it's good advertisement, anyway I got my refund finally so it is what it is I guess.

bread's done
Back