Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Out Now on PS3 & PS4 - 4/11: PS3-to-PS4 Transfer Live!

Starting to wonder if the IV at the end of ffxiv is because this games servers are on life support 

Last edited by a moderator:
they got rid of queues, it just said world is full and kicks me out

This is so stupid

to log in now you literally have to sit there click start

double click your char

click login

then when the error pops and clicks ok saying its full brings you back to the main menu

they got rid of queues, it just said world is full and kicks me out

This is so stupid

to log in now you literally have to sit there click start

double click your char

click login

then when the error pops and clicks ok saying its full brings you back to the main menu
I'm getting the same thing. Guess I'm going to fix some lunch and try after that.

Alright lets lighten this thread up with some of our favorite screen shots from launch

black-screen.jpg

tumblr_mpz1apKlqy1s2ykzlo1_1280.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XIV-Error-3102.jpg

Fun times with server issues:

Running Toto Rak and our tank DC'd right before the boss.  We took it down as THM, CNJ, and ACN with only the Carbuncle tanking.  Who needs Disciples of War?  :D

I still can't even load the NA server list. I switched over to the 360 to check out how things were going in Defiance, and amazingly, things were working correctly for the first time since the expansion dropped on Tuesday. Apparently there's only room in the world for one broken console MMO at a time.

Can't even login to let me choose a world now. 1017. This is bad. They should get more servers to back up all existing world, as opposed to add new worlds. 

I'm even considering move to a JP server to play as they seem always available. I think this is comparable to the Diablo 3 launch. I doubt I will subscribe now, even though I bought both PC and PS3 version of the game.

175 in queue to Cactuar! Can someone add me to Cag's guild? or whatever it's called. 

Thanks, I've joined the Cag linkshell!

Finally can load the NA server list, but of course Cactuar is full. Progress. :)

ETA: Aaaaaand lost the server list again.

That's cool. I suppose these will get switched on on 8/27? I wonder how it will work for those of us who are playing early and have already met the conditions for some of them.

Been about 7 hours now since I was able to login...
I'd imagine it will check your saves to see if you met the requirements for the trophy, and then award you it when you next load the game. This makes more sense if you have a cross-play game with a PS3 and Vita, with dual trophy lists, and you've played it on one for awhile, then transfer your save to the other (I know off the top of my head, MGS HD Collection does this, as does Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time ... but PS All-Stars does not ... go figure).

That's cool. I suppose these will get switched on on 8/27? I wonder how it will work for those of us who are playing early and have already met the conditions for some of them.

Been about 7 hours now since I was able to login...
I'm sure it will be different on FFXIV but the way FFXI handled achievements was you went and spoke with a NPC and he would give you the achievements you had earned.

I just got booted as well

Now im getting this stupid error as well

fortunately I made a macro that repeatedly tried to log me into the game over and over and over again

so ill just take a break and hopefully be online when i get back lol

Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up 2

As we previously announced, we are continuing to limit the number of logins following the emergency maintenance on Aug. 25, 2013 from 15:30 to 16:30 (GMT). We are slowly lifting the login restriction to prepare for the upcoming user influx that we expect during peak hours. If you are currently unable to login, please try again at a later time.

Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.

Login Limitation After Emergency Maintenance (Aug. 25): Follow-up 2

As we previously announced, we are continuing to limit the number of logins following the emergency maintenance on Aug. 25, 2013 from 15:30 to 16:30 (GMT). We are slowly lifting the login restriction to prepare for the upcoming user influx that we expect during peak hours. If you are currently unable to login, please try again at a later time.

Again, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this is causing everyone, but we would like to ask for your continued cooperation to make this a stable environment.

If you want a picture of the future of Final Fantasy XIV, imagine a boot stomping on a human face-- forever.

- George Orwell

Im completely convinced theyre gonna give people who paid for 2.0 only (ie not 1.0 players who get it free) a free month

bread's done
Back