Final Fantasy XIV

Oh man I played it when it first came out and it was terrible. I have heard that it has gotten better, but I'll continue to play Final Fantasy XI and Guild Wars 2 (when it drops next month) until version 2.0 comes out.

[quote name='red flare graf']Where do you get the free trial from? I might have to give it a shot after the Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a new copy for cheap so I meant I was playing the 30 day trial.

MiNuN and I play on Gungir. We are in the guild the Blue and Yellow Club, which MiNuN is the guildleader of. Yes as someone who tried and didn't like the game when it first came out, I can say it is much better now, although many of the changes are still yet to come in 2.0. The guild website is http://bnyc.guildwork.com/ if you are interested. We would love to get more CAGs playing.

[quote name='Banjora']MiNuN and I play on Gungir. We are in the guild the Blue and Yellow Club, which MiNuN is the guildleader of. Yes as someone who tried and didn't like the game when it first came out, I can say it is much better now, although many of the changes are still yet to come in 2.0. The guild website is http://bnyc.guildwork.com/ if you are interested. We would love to get more CAGs playing.[/QUOTE]

I dig your guild logo. :cool:

I play on Balmung (what a lame server name) almost every day, but the Steam sale has put a dent in that. I started at the beginning of the year and don't really know what early FFXIV was like, but as it stands I really love this game.

[quote name='Banjora']MiNuN and I play on Gungir. We are in the guild the Blue and Yellow Club, which MiNuN is the guildleader of. Yes as someone who tried and didn't like the game when it first came out, I can say it is much better now, although many of the changes are still yet to come in 2.0. The guild website is http://bnyc.guildwork.com/ if you are interested. We would love to get more CAGs playing.[/QUOTE]

I might restart my character on there. How is the population and community on there?

played for a little bit today. started as a miquote lancer on gungir in the forest. holy shit there is a lot of running in this game!

i tried to alt tab out to look up what anima was since i saw there was teleporting for anima but i didn't want to waste it if it was really hard to get.

FYI, word on the street is GameStop has been ordered to field destroy all their copies. You can either dumpster dive or get a copy on Amazon for about $15 if you're quick and plan to play this before the re-launch. Everyone who owns this already will be upgraded for free, but when new boxes hit the shelves I'm fairly certain it won't be close to cheap.

[quote name='crystalklear64']i tried to alt tab out to look up what anima was since i saw there was teleporting for anima but i didn't want to waste it if it was really hard to get.[/QUOTE]
You regenerate 1 every 4 hours, so you want to use it sparingly unless you're not going to play very often.
[quote name='Jodou']FYI, word on the street is GameStop has been ordered to field destroy all their copies. You can either dumpster dive or get a copy on Amazon for about $15 if you're quick and plan to play this before the re-launch. Everyone who owns this already will be upgraded for free, but when new boxes hit the shelves I'm fairly certain it won't be close to cheap.[/QUOTE]
I think it's supposed to be $29.99 on relaunch, so not that bad.

[quote name='Jodou']FYI, word on the street is GameStop has been ordered to field destroy all their copies. You can either dumpster dive or get a copy on Amazon for about $15 if you're quick and plan to play this before the re-launch. Everyone who owns this already will be upgraded for free, but when new boxes hit the shelves I'm fairly certain it won't be close to cheap.[/QUOTE]
This was my gamble. Hope it pays off.

bread's done
Back