Finally got a cube. Game suggestions?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Anything on GC that I own.[/quote]

Rocky is good?[/quote]

Yeah, when I got it for $10. It was the best boxing game around until Fight Night came out.

[quote name='David85']Eternal Darkness (A terribly bad game everyone loves because of the story. If you want a cool story and bad camra and gameply, then buy it.)[/quote]

This game wasn't bad... and the camera was fine and the game play very enjoyable!

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='David85']Eternal Darkness (A terribly bad game everyone loves because of the story. If you want a cool story and bad camra and gameply, then buy it.)[/quote]

This game wasn't bad... and the camera was fine and the game play very enjoyable![/quote]

I agree, of all things you mention the camera? The camera in ED was great, especially if you compare it to similar games like RE.

i have had one since its releas and some of the best games i have are 007 nightfire
lord of the rings two towers
Lord of the rings return of the king

Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon AWL, Soul Calibur II if you don't already have it/want Link, Paper Mario 2 (seriously get this... it is so worth full $$)

Eternal's a good and cheap pick-up too, pretty cool game.

It's funny when players bash Gamecube for it's online play when compared to Xbox and PS2, because console online gaming is pretty crappy anyway compared to computer games. I hear the computer gamers trash console gaming, and the console gamers trash the Gamecube. Being a hardcore computer gamer for a while, I prefer to leave the online play for the computer, and single player games for the consoles.

Anyway a must-have for Gamecube if you're a RPG fan: Tales of Symphonia.

Absolute must owns

Resident Evil REmake
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Zero (not as good as others, but good)
Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
TimeSplitters 2
Zelda: WindWaker
Animal Crossing
Mario Power Tennis
Metroid Prime
Soul Calibur II
Paper Mario 2
Eternal Darkness
Mario Sunshine
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Tales of Symphonia

Those should hold you over for awhile.

[quote name='crazyboxer12']get the original pikmin, and did ea make nba street for gamecube???[/quote]

NBA Street V3 will be on the GameCube, and it will even have Mario, Peach, Luigi, and possibly others in it.

If you're into RPGs, I definitely recommend Skies of Arcadia Legends.

If you have friends... get Super Smash Bros Melee. I swear me and my friends have put so many hours into that game. I personally enjoyed Baten Kaitos.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Resident Evil 4
Mario Kart Double Dash
Wario Ware Inc. Mega Party Games (Only get for parties)
Tales of Symphonia

In that order.

Mario Kart: DD
WWE Day of Reckoning
Super Smash Bros.
Bomberman Jetters
Super Monkey Ball 2
Custom Robo
Pacman Vs.
Timesplitters 2

Single player:
Legend of Zelda WW