Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Just rage quit Dead Space 2. Some part in chapter 9 with all these raptor guys and then a door guy at the end. Frustrating.[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall having a bit of problem there as well. I was out of ammo in all my guns for one thing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah, played half way through Limbo around 5am... worked with no problems on the first try.
---
that's really gay, mr ryles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']That's gay as hell, ryles.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Ryles!! What's your problem man!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you playing on Zealot, Sean? That game is baby mode unless you're playing on zealot. Look for pipes before you walk into rooms that you're stuck in. Stasis da bad guys, pick up pipes, and stick 'em to walls all day.[/QUOTE]

I was just getting overly frustrated. I'll have to go back later and just hit people with everything.

Been looking to get a Blu-Ray player with built in Wi-Fi and ended up getting a PS3 Slim BF Bundle from Amazon WD for $217...comes with Uncharted 2, Pixel Junk Shooter, and the craptacular Karate Kid :br:. Seemed like a solid deal. $50 more than I wanted to spend but since I won a $50 GC from work it kinda worked itself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Been looking to get a Blu-Ray player with built in Wi-Fi and ended up getting a PS3 Slim BF Bundle from Amazon WD for $217...comes with Uncharted 2, Pixel Junk Shooter, and the craptacular Karate Kid :br:. Seemed like a solid deal. $50 more than I wanted to spend but since I won a $50 GC from work it kinda worked itself out.[/QUOTE]
That makes two of us!

I've been stalking WD for about a month and a half - I almost bit on the $219 160GB until you mentioned the BF bundle for $2 less. $167 for the system plus a couple games (though I've already played through Uncharted) works for me.

[quote name='JJSP']That makes two of us![/QUOTE]

I got one last month. Traded in Uncharted 2, since it's non GOTY, and Karate Kid to Goozex. I think I only spent $207 on my bundle.

[quote name='JJSP']I've been stalking WD for about a month and a half - I almost bit on the $219 160GB until you mentioned the BF bundle for $2 less. $167 for the system plus a couple games (though I've already played through Uncharted) works for me.[/QUOTE]

Same here except its been about 2-3 weeks.

I thought it was funny that when you buy a GC it tells you that you cannot use AMEX gift cards as payment for a GC but yet it worked :D

[quote name='craven_fiend']I got one last month. Traded in Uncharted 2, since it's non GOTY, and Karate Kid to Goozex. I think I only spent $207 on my bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I plan on trading/selling both.

Ok, so I just decided that if I can get in on that gift card deal at HEB that I'm going to get a slim ps3. I still don't know what game I'd get, if any, but after selling my old blu ray player and any games it would about $100 out of pocket.

[quote name='seanr1221']Went back and passed it my first try.[/QUOTE]

Where was it exactly? I just went through it and don't recall ever having trouble with the raptor like things. As soon as you hear them and see them poking their heads out, you drop the landmines on the paths it would take to get to you. If you drop 2 in a row, the explosion should be enough to drop it immediately. If not, stasis them while down and go beat the shit out of them with something (TK impale, stomp, ripper, whatever).

The last chapter is definitely the most annoying. Don't be afraid to run.

[quote name='DT778']Homefront isn't even worth a rental.[/QUOTE]
Not surprising, Frontlines FoW was boring as hell. Having John Milius attached to the story had me intrigued but I wasn't ever too hopeful.

[quote name='DT778']Homefront isn't even worth a rental.[/QUOTE]

I've heard mixed reviews, I think I'll hit it up on Redbox sometime this week. I almost bit the bullet on it with this mornings Amazon deal, but I'd rather wait for Crysis 2 next week.

Hmm... Reveiws of homefront are mediocre. But it's the equivalent of $30 at kmart if you consider the $20 points card and $10 coupon.

Then again, do i want to pay for a game that caused THQ's stock price to drop 25%?

I guess I'lla dd it to my gamefly queue.

Also, Comcast added a bunch of Game of thrones preview and production content on OnDemand. I would say there's about an hours worth of stuff in 5-10 minute shorts.

Edit: hey they added Veronica Mars to Netflix streaming.

Another reason you can tell that Delaware has the 8th largest black population in the states.

Netflix Delaware Favorites:
Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny
The Wood
Friday
Class Act
Black Dynamite
New Jersey Drive
Earthquake: About Got Damm Time!
Steve Harvey: Still Trippin'
Tony Roberts: Wired!
Friends and Lovers

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Another reason you can tell that Delaware has the 8th largest black population in the states.

Netflix Delaware Favorites:
Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny
The Wood
Friday
Class Act
Black Dynamite
New Jersey Drive
Earthquake: About Got Damm Time!
Steve Harvey: Still Trippin'
Tony Roberts: Wired!
Friends and Lovers[/QUOTE]

So...that's all we do is watch those movies?

fuck! I've seen 8 out of 10! Multiple times!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Not surprising, Frontlines FoW was boring as hell. Having John Milius attached to the story had me intrigued but I wasn't ever too hopeful.[/QUOTE]I had very low expectations for this game and I was still underwhelmed. The prologue video was the only interesting part of the game. And the little 3 day operation your crew does seems insignificant. And no doubt in the middle of creating the single player mode they just said "fuck it, end the game after whatever level you're currently working on." The game doesn't have a conclusion. It's just garbage.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Also, Comcast added a bunch of Game of thrones preview and production content on OnDemand. I would say there's about an hours worth of stuff in 5-10 minute shorts.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

I was just cast to be in a George Clooney movie. They want me to play a camera guy filming an event. But here is the kicker...they want me to actual film the event and use my footage in the movie.

Paradox away!

iTunes is too damn expensive. I guess I'll stick with Amazon for mp3s. For those of you that purchase mp3s legitimately, is there any sites on par with Amazon?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I was just cast to be in a George Clooney movie. They want me to play a camera guy filming an event. But here is the kicker...they want me to actual film the event and use my footage in the movie.

Paradox away![/QUOTE]

Micheal Clayton is one of my favorite movies. Good job landing a part in a movie with someone so awesome.

Just checked out his imdb .. my favorite of his is O Brother, Where Art Thou followed by Michael Clayton and then Burn After Reading.

Thanks guys, the movie is Ides of March which is filming in Ann Arbor this week.

O Brother, Where Art Thou is by far one of my favorite movies of all time. Its the only movie I broke by watching it too much.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']*high-five*

I really wanted to wait for a KZ3 bundle but I doubt it will show up under $200 again or anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

There's been a lot of deals for PS3s lately.

[quote name='Soodmeg']
O Brother, Where Art Thou is by far one of my favorite movies of all time. Its the only movie I broke by watching it too much.[/QUOTE]

I was just listening to the soundtrack yesterday. (and now I can't get Big Rock Candy Mountain out of my head :bomb:)

EDIT: Oooooooh man .. Marisa Tomei is in that movie. Hire me as an extra for your segment Soodmang. You don't even have to pay me. I just want to creepily stare at Marisa Tomei.

I dont know if she will be there the same time I will be. If she is I will take a creepy pic for you Mak.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was just listening to the soundtrack yesterday. (and now I can't get Big Rock Candy Mountain out of my head :bomb:)

EDIT: Oooooooh man .. Marisa Tomei is in that movie. Hire me as an extra for your segment Soodmang. You don't even have to pay me. I just want to creepily stare at Marisa Tomei.[/QUOTE]

I would be arrested for trying to rape Marisa Tomei.

[quote name='flowery']I would be arrested for trying to rape Marisa Tomei.[/QUOTE]
Me, too.

Finally got a radio in my car after two months and it's sweet. Now to ask for new car speakers on my birthday next month.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I was just cast to be in a George Clooney movie. They want me to play a camera guy filming an event. But here is the kicker...they want me to actual film the event and use my footage in the movie.

Paradox away![/QUOTE]
So you could end up with an acting and cinematographer credit?! Pretty sweet.

Really wish I still had my DSi. Pokemon looks so good. :[[quote name='Maklershed']Better than Dolemite?[/QUOTE]Never seen the Dolemite character besides RRM's part in that ICP movie. :x

[quote name='flowery']I would be arrested for trying to rape Marisa Tomei.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Everybody needs to see Black Dynamite. Sooo good.[/QUOTE]That movie is hella laughs. It's on netflix IW for those of you who haven't seen it.

[quote name='DT778']That movie is hella laughs. It's on netflix IW for those of you who haven't seen it.[/QUOTE]

One of my college roommates was a huge blaxploitation fan.

I think I've [seen] Petey Wheatstraw (the Devil's son-in-law) about 6 times. That shit is bananas and it became my favorite too.
If a fast-motion succubi orgy wasn't reason enough to see it the insanely funny Devil's magic pimp cane is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back