Find me a worse OTT than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do fucking Glee. And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his fuckinging show… fuck that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."

-Dave Grohl

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']budge why is a picture of me and ellen still your avatar!
what the heck man![/QUOTE]

Because I am not around enough to remember to change my avatar.

EDIT:

Someone make me an avatar.

darthbudge.gif

Awesomeness!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Bummer...you guys will be missing out on sick time off from work and sick time off from school.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I already left early twice this week because the wife was sick and they sent one kid home because of the runny nose. Now it's spreading to all of us.

So not diggin' the new Wonder Woman...hot body, but her face :/

Adrianne-Palicki-Wonder-Woman_342.jpg

-------------

You and Keyblade broke up, TFN!? :shock:...dayum...sucks to hear man.

[quote name='DT778']Needs less pants, more booty shorts.[/QUOTE]
2nd'ed; Linda Carter's hour-glass ass and jugs made that show. Running in slow-motion never looked so good, up until the Baywatch intro aired that is.

I purchased the complete series on DVD at Big Lots for $4.99-
Note to self:
I need to get my wife a golden lariat

[quote name='tiredfornow']That avatar is too money.

@Rocko - Yeah, been a week now.[/QUOTE]

I am smoking a big invisible blunt for you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also the fake boobs look too fake.

-------------

One beer, two straws, JFD?[/QUOTE]

They don't look too fake. I'd really need to see them jiggle to be sure. She's got a very round face. Not heavy/fat but needs some more cheekbones I guess. She could use a tan too.

Also, Diana is strong. you should clearly able to see some muscle tone on her.

[quote name='eldergamer']They don't look too fake. I'd really need to see them jiggle to be sure. She's got a very round face. Not heavy/fat but needs some more cheekbones I guess. She could use a tan too.

Also, Diana is strong. you should clearly able to see some muscle tone on her.[/QUOTE]

They look like spheres, boobs should have a teardrop shape, not a sphere look.

Also agree on the muscles and tan.

The fake titties that turn me off are the perfectly round tits with the giant gap in the middle. Shit is gross. [quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']the night when i hung out with luuis i brought you up and he started telling me about the break up and i got real sad ;__;[/QUOTE]He told you everything? :\

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So not diggin' the new Wonder Woman...hot body, but her face :/

[/QUOTE]Yuck.
[quote name='Rocko']Aw, I'm sorry, man. That's never good, especially not after so long. I hope you're getting along alright.[/QUOTE]I'll be alrght. Lots of other shit going on at the moment as well, so it feels like the entire world just took a shit on me, but I'll have my time to shine someday. It was just somethin' I needed to do to clear my mind of shit in the relationship as well as out of it.

[quote name='flowery']I am smoking a big invisible blunt for you.[/QUOTE]Big ups. Smoking is what is keeping me from starving. :p

Long ass 24 hours. I went and got fairly schwasted last night while going to an "irish" show at the Norva. Then today it got up to nearly 80° so my girlfriend and I went to the beach all day. Good times.

[quote name='Maklershed']Its Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is Saturday and after that is Sunday!!

fucking Rome got that shit drilled into my brain. That shit is so terrible.

[quote name='JJSP']BlumpkinPrime, you get your cheap PS3 yet?[/QUOTE]

Tracking shows its delivered. I'll check it out when I get home. How about yours?

[quote name='DT778']A tan? You guys want women to look like the Jersey shore chicks?[/QUOTE]

I didn't say an Oompa Loompa tan. :lol:

I also agree with Frosty, that she has a man-ish face.

[quote name='flowery']
So I got an update about those jobs with the Navy in California. The status has now changed to "Eligable - Application Referred to Selecting Official". I am hoping that means I might have an interview soon.[/quote]

I hope that's a mistype on your part, and not on the application thing.

[quote name='flowery']Edit:

Damn, thanks for making me depressed and introspective.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. I was referring to the old f|owery posts. Yours seem to be on the up and up lately. I sense some hope in them. Keep it up!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"It's every band's right, you shouldn't have to do fucking Glee. And then the guy who created Glee is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his fuckinging show… fuck that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do Glee."

-Dave Grohl[/QUOTE]

Good for him to stand up and make his own decision. He, and everyone else, has the right to not go on the show, if they don't want to. The creator should respect that decision and move on, instead of being a prick.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Tomorrow is Saturday and after that is Sunday!!

fucking Rome got that shit drilled into my brain. That shit is so terrible.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully, I've avoided any and everything related to that song and that woman/girl.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tracking shows its delivered. I'll check it out when I get home. How about yours?

I didn't say an Oompa Loompa tan. :lol:

I also agree with Frosty, that she has a man-ish face.[/QUOTE]

"Mannish Boy":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5IOou6qN1o

[quote name='craven_fiend']I hope that's a mistype on your part, and not on the application thing.

Sorry man. I was referring to the old f|owery posts. Yours seem to be on the up and up lately. I sense some hope in them. Keep it up![/QUOTE]

Damn, how did I fuck up that spelling? I guess that was before my second cup of tea this morning.

No things aren't really that great. I just try to keep to a minimum in here if I can.

I did get the Jimi Hendrix Experience "Axis: Bold As Love" original LP, Jimi Hendrix "Band of Gypsys" original LP, and the Allman Brothers Band "Brothers and Sisters" original LP. So that surely made the day better.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tracking shows its delivered. I'll check it out when I get home. How about yours?[/QUOTE]
Arrived today - box was dinged up, but everything is sealed and brand new. The Pixeljunk code is supposed to expire on the 30th I guess. Not too shabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back