[FINISHED] Cheap Ass Gamer $10,000+ GameStop Gift Card Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 200 bucks at Gamestop? Maybe Madden, a new Dualshock 3, Dante's Inferno, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and a bluetooth headset. Yep, it's already spent...

Same thing -- not sure why I waited this long for the comment ticket.
Hope these kinds of partnerships can get CAG more great deals in the future!

Week 13 winners: mrchubbard & jthieme

Congrats!

I'm a bit behind on getting cards out to the winners. I'll take care of the outstanding ones when I wake up.

Must win phat lootz! If I add this to my existing gift cards, I may be able to buy a kinect and then my toddler and infact can play Kinectimals and kill their brain cells off. Then I can blame Cheapy for having dumb kids later when they get to school.

For the next batch of people that will inevitably post after me: do you already know what you're going to get if you snag one of the prizes? I'll probably knock a few items off my wishlist: Red Dead Redemption, Sakura Wars, Trinity Universe, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, and Valkyria Chronicles would probably use up $200 or go a little bit over...

inb4noonerepliestoquestion

inb4 I reply to question

Probably save the money for New Vegas and see if I can't get starcraft 2 or something.

Winning would be nice...

My new wish list is :360: SE Fable 3, :360: Mafia 2, :360: Halo:Reach, :360: Dead Rising 2, :360: Arcania: Gothic 4, :360: True Crime: Hong Kong, :360: L.A. Noire, :360: Max Payne 3, :360: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood, :360: :pc:TRON: Evolution, :360: Dragon Age 2, :pc: Final Fantasy XIV Online, :pc: Battlestar Galactica Online, :pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back